Upload Studio not working

Discus and support Upload Studio not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday when I clicked to launch upload I got an error saying bascially: Something went wrong Go to support.xbox.com error code 0x80073d0f I went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Silvery Death, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 PM.

1. Upload Studio not working

Yesterday when I clicked to launch upload I got an error saying bascially:

Something went wrong

Go to support.xbox.com error code 0x80073d0f

I went to xbox. error help page help page like it said and put in the error code. All it said was: Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80073d0f"

I tried upload again this morning and still have the same issue. I have tried to hard restarting my Xbox both days and it does nothing. Should I uninstall and then reinstall upload? Would that help fix the issue? Also, would doing that effect the clips/screens
    I have on there?

:)

Silvery Death, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 PM
  2. v3 XsV Win User

Upload Studio Not Working

I am also unable to view "My clips" from just the Upload app. The loading wheel just spins and nothing happens.
  3. KingBeastonidas Win User

I'm having the same issue with BF Hardline as well!
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

5. Customrider004 Win User

P.S. I would add that not all my BFHL clips failed to save, as I did upload one to youtube. The problem seemed to occur for me after I applied the latest XB1 system update.

But only one clip is now showing on smart glass and that clip is not the one I saved and uploaded to youtube. :-S
  6. Customrider004 Win User

Same here with BFHL clips. Not tried any other games but will give some BF4 and FH2 a go tonight. But basically you can see the clip in All My Clips dash board but when you try to watch one it says that it is a deleted or unpublished clip, When pressing
    on the clip menu the save option is not available. If you try to edit and up load a clip it get to 50% after rendering then shows and error code and is unable to upload so Try Again.

This needs sorting asap.
Thema:

1. Upload Studio not working - Similar Threads - Upload Studio working

2. Upload Studio Voice Over Not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Voice Over Not working: Gamer Tag: ***VOICE OVER FIXED*** here to help you out.. I was just having the same issue with not being able to voice over a clip, no error message, no crashing, i could still hit record,...
  3. How to get Xbox Upload Studio working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Xbox Upload Studio working?: Hey guys. I just downloaded Xbox Upload Studio because it says I can record up to 30 minutes of gameplay. However, when I go to record, it only lets me record for 5 minutes. What am I doing wrong?...
  4. Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!: A few days ago when playing Mass Effect 3, I tried to record a gaming clip. It said "Processing" for ten minutes. I restarted my console, and now every time I try to access my clips in Upload...
  5. UPLOAD STUDIO: Voiceover Button doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UPLOAD STUDIO: Voiceover Button doesnt work: In Upload Studio the Voiceover button is greyed out so i cant press this button to Voiceover the clips. insalled the app a second time but voiceover still doesnt work......
  6. Upload Studios not working with GoW:UE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studios not working with GoW:UE?: I tried to both save and upload a clip from Gears of War: Ultimate Edition and I am getting a "Capture not Saved" error. Anyone else having this problem? 69fcb5c0-92b8-4fe5-8d8c-f45bcd7c2249
  7. It Would Be Great if Upload Studio Actually Worked

in XBoX on Consoles
    It Would Be Great if Upload Studio Actually Worked: I have downloaded Upload Studio for my xbox one in hopes of sharing my game clips. Unfortunately I keep getting an error that says "something went wrong" with a frown face, then "sorry, we are...
  8. upload studio voice over not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    upload studio voice over not working: When I try to do a voice over on upload studio it does not let me talk into it I reset my console and everything what can I do to make this work. I Try to make a video with voice over and it...
  9. Upload Studio Files on Xbox Don't work anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Files on Xbox Don't work anymore?: Hi for the past year I have been making videos on my Xbox one useing upload studio, but since yesterday me and my friends that do the videos can't share anything that's saved as a upload studio...
  10. Upload Studio Music Work-Around Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Music Work-Around Not Working: Okay, so I'm trying to put music into my montage on Upload Studio by connecting an AUX cable from my stereo adapter to my phone, then pressing record voice and play the song I want, but whenever I...