Upload Studio

Discus and support Upload Studio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does Upload Studio not take full advantage of available bandwidth for uploading?? I have a 12mb upload and yet Upload Studio uses 2.8mb MAX!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x TAM x, Jun 16, 2014.

1. x TAM x
    x TAM x Guest

Upload Studio

Why does Upload Studio not take full advantage of available bandwidth for uploading??

I have a 12mb upload and yet Upload Studio uses 2.8mb MAX!!

Whilst this is not a huge problem for me, some of my friends are only getting 0.5mb upload rate, and the fact that you cant actually leave the app to process the uploads in the background means that their console can be tied up for hours if they want to
    save to upload something.

:)

x TAM x, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Upload Studio - Voice Over option not available

Did you install Upload Studio before your Kinect? 1) Uninstall Upload Studio 2) Go do the two part set up for your Kinect 3) be sure the Kinect Recognizes you @ Sign-in 4) Launch Upload Studio

Kismet Thrall, Jun 16, 2014
  3. Kyle fer
    Kyle fer Guest
    Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.

Kyle fer, Jun 16, 2014
  4. Kismet Thrall Win User

Upload Studio - Voice Over option not available

Did you install Upload Studio before your Kinect? 1) Uninstall Upload Studio 2) Go do the two part set up for your Kinect 3) be sure the Kinect Recognizes you @ Sign-in 4) Launch Upload Studio
  5. Kyle fer Win User

Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

UPLOAD

You need to have your Kinect in order to make clips or to edit them through the Upload Studio and since uploading works only through the Upload Studio, I highly doubt it will change.
  7. IngameInstincts Win User

Upload Studio

Galactic Geek @ You can choose to share or not in your privacy settings.

OP that message sometimes appear when the XBL service status is not available for X or Y reason or you are offline . To check the status try this link :

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  8. Connxtion Win User

Upload Studio

Do not swear or any form of profanity, or you will be banned from using upload studio & Skype for a few days.

As long as your podcast is clean, you have no issues.
Thema:

Upload Studio

1. Upload Studio - Similar Threads - Upload Studio

2. Upload Studio COMPLETELY broken after reinstalling, fails to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio COMPLETELY broken after reinstalling, fails to start: After attempting to reinstall Upload Studio to fix issues with the app. I attempted to run the app, only to find out it was not starting. All I got is: "Something went wrong", and that is it. Now,...
  3. Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio?: Hello Insider Team, I'm wondering if the Upload Studio is going to get an overhaul or rework sometime? I've been having a lot of issues recently and the studio feels a little underwhelming,...
  4. Upload studio framerate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio framerate: i have been having troubles with the upload studio lately because everytime i use upload studio it automatically drops the frames do you know how to resolve this?...
  5. Upload Studio app won't open...

in XboX Insiders
    Upload Studio app won't open...: Been unable to open the app these last few Skip-Ahead builds, get an error every time, anybody have this problem? I've been unable to report the issue due to the app not listed in the sub-category...
  6. Upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio: Hi , ive been editing Fortnite videos in upload studio on my xbox. I am trying to add music over the gameplay. This works perfectly in upload but when i try to add the clip to my xbox activity...
  7. Upload studio clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio clips: Hi ive recently uploaded clips via upload studio to my feed. However when i add music on top of my clips it will not add the clip with music to my feed. Can you assist. It plays fine in upload...
  8. Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  9. Upload Studio clips won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio clips won't play: I spent an hour creating/editing a clip, then it uploads, but won't play. Takes a long time to buffer then shows a broken video icon. Support is no help, might as well try posting on here. Anyone...
  10. Upload Studio 1080p Unnecessary Zoom

in XboX Insiders
    Upload Studio 1080p Unnecessary Zoom: When making a 1080p clip on Upload Studio, if you add a transition, the clip has an extreme zoom in just before and just after the transition making the clip look awkward. When creating clips on...