Upload Studio

Discus and support Upload Studio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well, when i record a clip with game DVR, it is in a good quality. But, when i edit the clip in Upload Studio, the quality gets a little bit bad and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vitorquintino, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Upload Studio

Well, when i record a clip with game DVR, it is in a good quality. But, when i edit the clip in Upload Studio, the quality gets a little bit bad and i can barely read or see the game.

Is this normal? Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks

:)

vitorquintino, Jan 20, 2015
  2. Upload Studio - Voice Over option not available

Did you install Upload Studio before your Kinect? 1) Uninstall Upload Studio 2) Go do the two part set up for your Kinect 3) be sure the Kinect Recognizes you @ Sign-in 4) Launch Upload Studio

Kismet Thrall, Jan 20, 2015
  3. Kyle fer
    Kyle fer Guest
    Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.

Kyle fer, Jan 20, 2015
  4. Favom
    Favom Guest

Upload Studio

I have the exact same issue i just made a mini montage took me about an hour and the quality is horrendous im sp disappointed

Favom, Mar 28, 2015
  5. Kismet Thrall Win User

Upload Studio - Voice Over option not available

Did you install Upload Studio before your Kinect? 1) Uninstall Upload Studio 2) Go do the two part set up for your Kinect 3) be sure the Kinect Recognizes you @ Sign-in 4) Launch Upload Studio
  6. Kiesey Win User

Xbox console issues

7. IngameInstincts Win User

Upload Studio

Galactic Geek @ You can choose to share or not in your privacy settings.

OP that message sometimes appear when the XBL service status is not available for X or Y reason or you are offline . To check the status try this link :

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  8. Connxtion Win User

Upload Studio

Do not swear or any form of profanity, or you will be banned from using upload studio & Skype for a few days.

As long as your podcast is clean, you have no issues.
  9. Mr BlackBeard77 Win User

upload studio

This happen to me and I also factory reset my Xbox one and it still pops up with the error around 50% (0x80040206)
Thema:

Upload Studio

1. Upload Studio - Similar Threads - Upload Studio

2. Upload Studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio: When I am trying to use upload studio to try and make a video i am able to select a clip to use, but then the clip wont load into the video and i cant edit it. Upload studio just gives a blank 1...
  3. Upload Studio adds empty clips most of the time

in XboX Insiders
    Upload Studio adds empty clips most of the time: When adding clips to a project in Upload Studio most of the time the clip will be added as a 1 second long empty clip. It's been a while i had (reported) this bug, sometimes, really few, hard...
  4. Help! - Upload Studio won't let me add Voice Overs on XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! - Upload Studio won't let me add Voice Overs on XBox One?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to add a voice-over (VO) to a clip I captured from Battlefront 1, in U-Studio but the Add Voice Over box is permanently greyed out. The XBox One can see my headset / mic...
  5. Upload studio wont upload clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload studio wont upload clips: I have uninstalled and redownloaded it 3x but the problem still remains, i go to add a clip, select a clip it returns back saying add clip. It wont add a clip! c200501f-af8d-42e7-9730-740a676b4c7c
  6. Upload studio needs an update please update it

in XboX Insiders
    Upload studio needs an update please update it: Here is a requestI would like to ask if it would be possible to upgrade upload studios on xbox by making its default record from 10 minutes to 15 minutes because most content find its easy to do...
  7. Upgrade upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade upload studio: I would like to ask if it would be possible to upgrade upload studios on xbox by making its default record from 10 minutes to 15 minutes because most content find its easy to do it all in one...
  8. I can't add clip in upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add clip in upload studio: Has anyone come across this problem with upload studio? When I clic add clip it only adds a 1 second blank video. I have an original xbox one. Everything seems to be updated. I even tried to...
  9. Xbox Upload Studios & One Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Upload Studios & One Drive: Tried using upload studios to upload my multi clip video to onedrive. However when I try to do so it says 0.0 Mbit/s and stays on that until I get the message that something has went wrong. What...
  10. Upload Studio/Video Editor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio/Video Editor: Why don't we have a good video editor? Upload Studio was good when released but that was years ago and it's vastly outdated, not to mention it doesn't work half the time and the "trim" feature...