Upload Studios is buggy...

Discus and support Upload Studios is buggy... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i say "xbox record that" it doesnt record the last 30 seconds.. instead it records the 30 seconds before the last 15 seconds. so when i shot a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yurtpoh, Feb 22, 2014.

1. yurtpoh
    yurtpoh Guest

when i say "xbox record that" it doesnt record the last 30 seconds.. instead it records the 30 seconds before the last 15 seconds. so when i shot a helicopter out of the sky with a tank on BF4 and said "xbox record that" i got the 30 seconds leading up to
    the shot.. but literally the moment before it happened, the video stopped.. i lost that awesome moment, and now i cant relive it like i was hoping.. this game DVR is too screwy.. and i cant find where to customize the settings (if it even has any), and no
    online tutorial that ive found has helped so far..

and on a side note (different subject), im getting terrible network issues in game.. it might be DICE or EA instead of microsoft, but im just putting this out there.. my intended issue with this post is with Upload Studios

:)

yurtpoh, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Upload studios

While using upload studios I have come across many problems. All of then resent, within the past 2 updates. While using upload I will be kicked out unexpectedly and forced to recreate the video I was making. Also I get a error message saying that I "Don't
    have enough room to save the clip. Please delete a clip to save this one." Though I only have 3 saved clips and 10-11 unsaved ones. Any reason that these problems are happening?

Blue Skeleton X, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Scribify
    Scribify Guest
    Upload studios

my upload studios will not upload to Xbox live but I can upload to one drive. Can someone please help me with this problem thank you.

Scribify, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Kismet Thrall Win User

Upload Studio - Voice Over option not available

Did you install Upload Studio before your Kinect? 1) Uninstall Upload Studio 2) Go do the two part set up for your Kinect 3) be sure the Kinect Recognizes you @ Sign-in 4) Launch Upload Studio
  5. Kyle fer Win User

Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.
  6. gmcbay Win User

Game DVR Error: "Sorry We Couldn't Record That (0x82323012)"

This issue still exists and needs to be addressed with a software fix. Doing a hard reset and power disconnection does not fix it for me, the only thing that fixes it is uninstalling and reinstalling Upload Studio, but then it'll just break itself again
    after a day or two.

The Xbox One OS is still a buggy piece of crap that the developers at Microsoft should all feel shame for having released.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

UPLOAD

You need to have your Kinect in order to make clips or to edit them through the Upload Studio and since uploading works only through the Upload Studio, I highly doubt it will change.
  8. IngameInstincts Win User

Upload Studio

Galactic Geek @ You can choose to share or not in your privacy settings.

OP that message sometimes appear when the XBL service status is not available for X or Y reason or you are offline . To check the status try this link :

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
Thema:

1. Upload Studios is buggy... - Similar Threads - Upload Studios buggy

2. Upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio: Hi , ive been editing Fortnite videos in upload studio on my xbox. I am trying to add music over the gameplay. This works perfectly in upload but when i try to add the clip to my xbox activity...
  3. Upload studio clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio clips: Hi ive recently uploaded clips via upload studio to my feed. However when i add music on top of my clips it will not add the clip with music to my feed. Can you assist. It plays fine in upload...
  4. Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  5. Upload Studio clips won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio clips won't play: I spent an hour creating/editing a clip, then it uploads, but won't play. Takes a long time to buffer then shows a broken video icon. Support is no help, might as well try posting on here. Anyone...
  6. Upload Studio 1080p Unnecessary Zoom

in XboX Insiders
    Upload Studio 1080p Unnecessary Zoom: When making a 1080p clip on Upload Studio, if you add a transition, the clip has an extreme zoom in just before and just after the transition making the clip look awkward. When creating clips on...
  7. Upload Studio Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Crashing: whenever i go to do a voice over, it record my voice but a second into the clip the app shuts down completely. does anyone know how to fix this? 68d7a9be-2fd3-460f-8ee9-00ee0cd50b74
  8. Upload Studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio: I think we need an update to Upload Studio The templates are for very old games and the ability to use our external hard drives should be included Since we have received so many updates on...
  9. Upload Studio - Video Quality Integrity Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - Video Quality Integrity Issue: Howdy All, I have noticed that when you edit a video in Upload Studio, even if all you do is upload it through the app without changing anything, there is a noticeable drop in the video...
  10. Upload Studio Very Slow, Buggy, Crash Prone, etc. Recently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Very Slow, Buggy, Crash Prone, etc. Recently: I'm the only person I know that actually uses Upload Studio but I love it. I don't have a capture card or a computer near enough my xbox to use one anyway, and Upload Studio is usually a quick...