Upload Top 10

Discus and support Upload Top 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can i helo my chances of getting in the upload top 10? (other than having a great clip) a6e30bed-8beb-4786-b035-5d7ddd1facdd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by reaper81909, Mar 13, 2014.

1. reaper81909
    reaper81909 Guest

Upload Top 10

How can i helo my chances of getting in the upload top 10? (other than having a great clip)

:)

reaper81909, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Empsire
    Empsire Guest
    Upload submissions

How do I send a message or clip submission to Upload to try and get it on their top 10 list?

Empsire, Mar 13, 2014
  3. xBiGEatSx
    xBiGEatSx Guest
    last kill medal

if your buddy for a 4 for 1 with the bianary, upload it . to ANOJ top 10 vids. they say its never happened .

xBiGEatSx, Mar 13, 2014
  4. xBiGEatSx Win User

last kill medal

if your buddy for a 4 for 1 with the bianary, upload it . to ANOJ top 10 vids. they say its never happened .
  5. Photonimus Win User

Frontier Location - maybe minor spolier

It's in Lexington

[View:http://gamersyndrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/frontier-fast-travel-map1.jpg]

The yellow dots are all by stores except the one at the top. This image is how I found them all.
  6. FourthSiren Win User

TAKING ALL COMERS

my stats

FREE FOR ALL Top 10%

TEAM DEATHMATCH Top 10%

SEARCH & DESTROY Top 5%

SABOTAGE Top 5 %

DOMINATION Top 10%

CAPTURE THE FLAG Top 5%

KILL CONFIRMED Top 1%

TEAM DEFENDER Top 10%

Youre trash kid. Take of restrictions and play a random map. I'll wipe the floor with you.
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

last kill medal

"if your buddy for a 4 for 1 with the bianary, upload it . to ANOJ top 10 vids. they say its never happened".

I haven't got a clue how to do so, but it should be up on OS Salvation's File Share if you'd like to do the honours/check it out.
  8. Dirkster Dude Win User

Help uploading photos

StalinsEpicTash - If it's any consolation to you I found you on the www.forzamotorsport.net website by typing in your Gamertag. It looks like you have uploaded 2 Forza Motorsport 4 photos one from the Top Gear Test track the other in the Bermise Alps, and
    a bunch of achievements unlocked. So it looks like your pictures are being uploaded just fine. This is something Turn 10 wil probably have to fix.
Thema:

Upload Top 10

1. Upload Top 10 - Similar Threads - Upload Top

2. Captures sitting on 0% when there queued for upload to one drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Captures sitting on 0% when there queued for upload to one drive: ive tried to upload my captures to one deive and there just sitting on 0% like what do i do...ive trued to hard reset my xbox and everything...pls help 0f42f430-8f7b-4029-9a38-ca3186620027
  3. How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically: Hi i do not understand why on Xbox One even the new Capture and share menu apparently doesn't have an option to auto upload and share to xbox live ... is it so complicated to add an auto upload...
  4. Upload Studio COMPLETELY broken after reinstalling, fails to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio COMPLETELY broken after reinstalling, fails to start: After attempting to reinstall Upload Studio to fix issues with the app. I attempted to run the app, only to find out it was not starting. All I got is: "Something went wrong", and that is it. Now,...
  5. Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips: I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the service isn't working, there may be something wrong...
  6. Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio?: Hello Insider Team, I'm wondering if the Upload Studio is going to get an overhaul or rework sometime? I've been having a lot of issues recently and the studio feels a little underwhelming,...
  7. Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.: I have a network cable out of my router and to a switch which connects my PC and my Xbox One S, I have terrible, terrbile FPS stutters on FIFA 20 and I think I might have found why, when I run a...
  8. Can't upload any game clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload any game clips: Hello, I'm having issues uploading any game clips from Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. [img] [img] [img] [img] f3a25585-c126-4240-969f-4695a8d38b43
  9. Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speed on Xbox: I just posted a question regarding slow upload speeds on Xbox which appears to be an ongoing issue from many. During my discussion, responses and posts were blocked from continuing. Previous...
  10. Featured upload clips/top 10s just get worse and worse.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Featured upload clips/top 10s just get worse and worse.: This weeks latest installment of 95% absolute rubbish imo featured upload clips and top 10s is beyond a joke.I have so many extremely good and die hard quality gamers on my friends list and I...