Upload Top 10

Discus and support Upload Top 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can i helo my chances of getting in the upload top 10? (other than having a great clip) a6e30bed-8beb-4786-b035-5d7ddd1facdd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by reaper81909, Mar 13, 2014.

1. reaper81909
    reaper81909 Guest

Upload Top 10

How can i helo my chances of getting in the upload top 10? (other than having a great clip)

:)

reaper81909, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Empsire
    Empsire Guest
    Upload submissions

How do I send a message or clip submission to Upload to try and get it on their top 10 list?

Empsire, Mar 13, 2014
  3. xBiGEatSx
    xBiGEatSx Guest
    last kill medal

if your buddy for a 4 for 1 with the bianary, upload it . to ANOJ top 10 vids. they say its never happened .

xBiGEatSx, Mar 13, 2014
  4. xBiGEatSx Win User

last kill medal

if your buddy for a 4 for 1 with the bianary, upload it . to ANOJ top 10 vids. they say its never happened .
  5. Photonimus Win User

Frontier Location - maybe minor spolier

It's in Lexington

[View:http://gamersyndrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/frontier-fast-travel-map1.jpg]

The yellow dots are all by stores except the one at the top. This image is how I found them all.
  6. FourthSiren Win User

TAKING ALL COMERS

my stats

FREE FOR ALL Top 10%

TEAM DEATHMATCH Top 10%

SEARCH & DESTROY Top 5%

SABOTAGE Top 5 %

DOMINATION Top 10%

CAPTURE THE FLAG Top 5%

KILL CONFIRMED Top 1%

TEAM DEFENDER Top 10%

Youre trash kid. Take of restrictions and play a random map. I'll wipe the floor with you.
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

last kill medal

"if your buddy for a 4 for 1 with the bianary, upload it . to ANOJ top 10 vids. they say its never happened".

I haven't got a clue how to do so, but it should be up on OS Salvation's File Share if you'd like to do the honours/check it out.
  8. FeignedMusician Win User

Top 10 in the world..

I would love to join you. I enjoy Minecraft and am looking for a group to play with.
Thema:

Upload Top 10

1. Upload Top 10 - Similar Threads - Upload Top

2. xbox live clips not uploading

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live clips not uploading: So this one time i was recording on xbox and when I got my clip I finished my recording. I started to upload it to xbox live and waited. I waited for 3 whole days and it was still at zero...
  3. I sense throttling of download/upload connectivity rate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sense throttling of download/upload connectivity rate: To Microsoft Xbox, My name is Charles. I have been an xbox paid user since 2008. I would like to point out that for the past few weeks, especially during COVID-19, that my direct connection to...
  4. Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch): Hello. I just purchased Minecraft Realms Plus. Everything worked fine except for when I try to upload a world to my realm. When I click "play on realm" It says "export in progress" then...
  5. Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds: Been trying to download games and updates over the last couple of days and it’s just taking ages to download anything. My download speeds have ranged anywhere between 300 Kbps to 2.5 Mbps. Carried...
  6. uploading to one drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    uploading to one drive: I just bought a xb1x did all the update to make it curent. Played a game made a screen shot, uploaded to one drive. xbox said it uploaded. checked one drive and not one screen shot since 2/10/19...
  7. Can I delete cod digital then re upload it as I think it has a bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I delete cod digital then re upload it as I think it has a bug: Can i delete call of duty digital download as im sure it has a bug tben re upload or do i have to buy again 6908493e-d8ae-4401-ab30-337c530078f0
  8. Is there a possible way to upload a Minecraft Xbox 360 world through Xbox Live and retrieve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a possible way to upload a Minecraft Xbox 360 world through Xbox Live and retrieve...: I was wondering if there's a way to send a world save that is for the Xbox 360 onto an Xbox One without having an Xbox 360? da9e598a-382b-43b7-8c02-d69a45f76770
  9. Can’t upload a new gamer pic!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t upload a new gamer pic!: Am i the only one having this problem or is everyone having this problem? 2c3ad8ff-d164-4db3-a8d4-2bfb547cab4f
  10. Featured upload clips/top 10s just get worse and worse.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Featured upload clips/top 10s just get worse and worse.: This weeks latest installment of 95% absolute rubbish imo featured upload clips and top 10s is beyond a joke.I have so many extremely good and die hard quality gamers on my friends list and I...