Upload Video to OneDrive later?

Discus and support Upload Video to OneDrive later? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Wonder if i am missing something. Last night OneDrive wouldn't connect on my xbox one for some reason. I had spent 30 mins putting together a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChawdCA, Feb 22, 2014.

1. ChawdCA
    ChawdCA Guest

Hi All,

Wonder if i am missing something. Last night OneDrive wouldn't connect on my xbox one for some reason. I had spent 30 mins putting together a nice little movie of Dead Rising 3 so I completed the movie and selected the "Upload" option. The "Upload and Share
    to SkyDrive" would just say something like could not connect to SkyDrive. I have uploaded heaps of videos to Skydrive in the past.

So anyway, the video rendered and uploaded and I can see it in my uploads, is there an easy way to upload it to OneDrive without re-rendering it or do i have to put i back into upload studio and re-render and upload/share to skydirve?

Thanks for any help.

:)

ChawdCA, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Upload studio not uploading to OneDrive!

Everytime I try to upload a vídeo after editing it with Upload Studio, after the vídeo is rendered and when the upload between 76 and 80%, the upload process crashes.

This only happens when I try to upload to OneDrive. The video is uploaded to my Upload list, and I can also successfully upload them to You Tube, but something seems wrong with OneDrive.

I have the OneDrive app installed on my Xbox One and everything is fine, I can log in with no problems...

This issue started to happen after the last console update...

Fernando Martins de Mello, Feb 22, 2014
  3. EdragonXX
    EdragonXX Guest
    YouTube does not have UPLOAD option anymore

Any new information about that, why developers removed UPLOAD option from youtube? Why we need AGAAIN start using stupid workaround for youtube? Upload video to upload or onedrive, download it from onedrive to your PC, upload video from your PC to youtube.
    It's SILLY!

Screenshot:
    pbs.twimg.com/.../CkqtgLIWEAAb-xv.jpg

EdragonXX, Feb 22, 2014
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Shared files from Xboxone

Once you start an upload from your console to OneDrive, the videos and pictures to be uploaded are added to a queue and uploaded in the background. After a while they should be visible in OneDrive.

Game clips will be available in Videos folder and then in a folder named Xbox Game DVR. Screenshots will be under folder named Xbox Screenshots inside Pictures folder. You can obviously try to search the term "xbox" in your onedrive.
  5. The Youngin 100 Win User

Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive

Ok, so I'm trying to upload my clips from the game DVR on xbox from Upload Studio to OneDrive. it should be straightforward but there is no option to upload to OneDrive after i finish edition it only "Upload" and "Cancel". i've been watching videos on youtube
    and stuff and in their videos there is a 3rd option to "Upload to OneDrive" which i don't have.

i have a OneDrive account and the App on my Xbox and Computer but it's just that the option isn't there in Upload Studio. if anyone knows the answer to this please help as its getting really frustrating now. IF XBOX would correct this it would make me happy!
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Uploading videos to youtube

skydrive (onedrive) is a free storage space provided by MS.... if you upload your videos to Onedrive from the upload studio, they are available to view from the internet... (skydrive.com) visit the skydrive website and download the program to your PC....
    this will make Onedrive a file system on your PC where it automatically loads the file to your PC (as well as ANY pc or device synced to your account).. from there it is as easy as having a youtube account... upload a video and selecting the file location
    within Skydrive (onedrive) on your PC
  7. xrem Win User

One Drive does not work

You can use Upload Studio to upload video content to OneDrive. The following support page will help you: Upload Studio Sharing Clips

Once your content is on OneDrive, you can use the OneDrive app on a tablet or your phone to download your content.
  8. EdragonXX Win User

YouTube does not have UPLOAD option anymore

Any new information about that, why developers removed UPLOAD option from youtube? Why we need AGAAIN start using stupid workaround for youtube? Upload video to upload or onedrive, download it from onedrive to your PC, upload video from your PC to youtube.
    It's SILLY!

Screenshot:
    pbs.twimg.com/.../CkqtgLIWEAAb-xv.jpg
Thema:

1. Upload Video to OneDrive later? - Similar Threads - Upload Video OneDrive

2. I can't upload videos on OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't upload videos on OneDrive: I have been uploading some videos on OneDrive From my Xbox one S a while ago, But an error appeared saying that it had fail to upload the video and since then I couldn't upload any videos...
  3. Uploading a Video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uploading a Video: Was wondering where abouts I am able to upload a video and or do I just upload it to Twitter or upload studio 8a1a504b-80ac-427b-b86c-d2728472e8de
  4. i can't upload my xbox app videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't upload my xbox app videos: Whenever I try to upload a video it says that either the services are down, my privacy settings don't allow me to or because of my "past behaviors" it won't upload. as far as i know i haven't...
  5. Upload Studio - Video Quality Integrity Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - Video Quality Integrity Issue: Howdy All, I have noticed that when you edit a video in Upload Studio, even if all you do is upload it through the app without changing anything, there is a noticeable drop in the video...
  6. Video clips not showing up after being uploaded

in XBoX on Windows
    Video clips not showing up after being uploaded: Using the "game bar", I recorded a clip from Rocket League on my PC, and it shows up in the "On My PC" category as it should. Then, I click the upload button, and it uploads like normal. However,...
  7. Can't upload videos to Onedrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload videos to Onedrive: hello, It's been months that I have been trying to upload my videos to onedrive. I have tried mostly everything that I have seen in videos. The message that i received is (Something went wrong)...
  8. Can't upload videos to OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload videos to OneDrive: I've tried uploading 4 different videos to OneDrive with limited success. 3 of the videos I simply added a voice-over and tried to upload, while the 4th video was a multi-clip video with...
  9. How do you upload a friend's video clip to OneDrive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you upload a friend's video clip to OneDrive?: How do i upload videos of destiny on a friends account to my computer so i can play it on Youtube. Dur the beta me and my friend recorded videos. He had a funny video he recorded and i want to be...
  10. Videos from Onedrive to Upload Studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Videos from Onedrive to Upload Studio: I would like to edit videos from my own software on my computer and import it to Onedrive to then share it via upload studio on my Xbox one. Is there any way to achieve this or is there another...