Upload von Spielerbildern XBOX One

Discus and support Upload von Spielerbildern XBOX One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Weiss jemand, wann der Upload von Spielerbildern bei der XBOX One wieder funktioniert? Versuche seit Tagen, neues Foto hochzuladen, hat die... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeterGoger1, Apr 10, 2020.

1. PeterGoger1
    PeterGoger1 Guest

Weiss jemand, wann der Upload von Spielerbildern bei der XBOX One wieder funktioniert?

Versuche seit Tagen, neues Foto hochzuladen, hat die Anforderungen 1080x1080 Pixel, kommt immer die Meldung : Beim Hochladen des Bilds ist ein Problem aufgetreten,.Versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.

Gruss und Danke

:)

PeterGoger1, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Panno92 Win User

Translation:

Upload player images to XBOX One

Does anyone know when the upload of player images to the XBOX One will work again?

Tried to upload new photo for days, has the requirements 1080x1080 pixels, always comes the message: There was a problem uploading the image, please try again later.

Greetings and thanks

------------

Answer:

Hi, due to the high traffic on xbox live and other services, Microsoft decided to temporaly suspend the possibility to upload personal images for gamerpics. There is not a date for when the feature will return, probably we need to wait until the covid-19
    situation will become less problematic... I hope soon!
  3. Argontheos Win User

Countdown to New Years a HUGE disappointment!!

[quote user="Brako Von Cruel"]

5: Saints Row IV Season Pass for less than £2 (Then found out you can't 100%... Pffft!)

[/quote]

Why not? Have they removed character uploads or something?
  4. Formless-4FD2AB79-AA Win User

Max Von Sidow's voice talents

Max Von Sydow is one of my favorite people in the film industry. Love his old movies.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Spielstände von einem Erwachsenkonto an ein Kinderkonto übertragen [Translation - Transfer scores from an adult account to a children's account]

Leider gibt es keine Möglichkeit, einen Fortschritt von einem Konto auf ein anderes zu übertragen, sodass die neuen Konten von vorne beginnen

--------

[Mod Translation - Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer progress from one account to another, so the new accounts start over]
  6. Mitschnacker Win User

Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta

toll...ich nicht....

Leider wurde die von Ihnen eingereichte Einladung bereits von einem anderen Connect-Kunden genutzt. Wir bedauern die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten.
Thema:

1. Upload von Spielerbildern XBOX One - Similar Threads - Upload von Spielerbildern

2. Upload Studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio: When I am trying to use upload studio to try and make a video i am able to select a clip to use, but then the clip wont load into the video and i cant edit it. Upload studio just gives a blank 1...
  3. Current upload situation question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current upload situation question: I know they've been saying that we can't upload any pictures because of COVID and I understand that, but how long will this restriction last? when can we upload again? like in a month? two? at a...
  4. Can't Upload Screenshots or Video Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Upload Screenshots or Video Clips: I cant upload screenshots or video clips to my Xbox profile. Is it cause I have a PC and not a console? Or is it cause I purchased the game in steam? Idk, my guess is that in order to upload...
  5. Queued for upload

in XBoX on Mobile
    Queued for upload: Hey there, I recently had a problem with capturing clips from game. Now they seem to capture, but won't upload to xbox live and instead just say "queued for upload" It used to work just fine...
  6. Can not upload a new pic in console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not upload a new pic in console companion: Can not upload a new pic in console companion while trying to update my avatar. 3bd61d7a-5b7d-4f1d-9549-be543f7f1a21
  7. Screen shot uploaded to OneDrive not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen shot uploaded to OneDrive not showing up: I've uploaded a screenshot from my Xbox to OneDrive using the "share to OneDrive" feature on my Xbox. The Xbox said that the image was uploaded successfully and I did not receive any error...
  8. Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”: When i make any game clips or screenshots, i try to upload them to xbox live or one drive to access. The captures always pop up with the same message saying they cant be shared/accessed and or...
  9. Why can’t I upload a custom picture during a virus outbreak?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I upload a custom picture during a virus outbreak?: All ive been wanting to do is change my gamer pic back to what it was, but no, apparently having a custom gamer pic breaks social distancing or something, cause xbox claims to have disabled the...
  10. Xbox game poor uploads speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game poor uploads speeds: Rightio with the new consoles right around the corner I’m starting to reconsider sticking with Xbox as I have been with my entire life. Despite upgrading my internet to NBN100 and getting at...