upload

Discus and support upload in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; game clips are not there at the end of a match on titanfall. the message comes up in the top lethand corner that it was recorded but when i go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by heenz, Apr 1, 2014.

1. heenz
    heenz Guest

upload

game clips are not there at the end of a match on titanfall. the message comes up in the top lethand corner that it was recorded but when i go to watch it it says that it was deleted or never there. i believe that it is only happening in titanfall, haven't
    been able to play a clip since the game was released. Need Help

:)

heenz, Apr 1, 2014
  2. Gazaman
    Gazaman Guest
    Uploading to Youtube

I didn't go for an elgato as I wanted one that worked without a pc (and the elgato's were quite pricey).
    The one I bought just records to USB stick which suits our needs.
    The file can then be run through some editing software to add text, effects etc.
    My son was well happy with it and has already uploaded a load of videos to youtube.

Gazaman, Apr 1, 2014
  3. Gazaman
    Gazaman Guest
    Uploading to Youtube

Thanks mate, I'll check the settings/
    Gaz

Gazaman, Apr 1, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

upload

I have a similar issue with Titanfall only I don't even get the message -
    forums.xbox.com/.../4616657.aspx

Like you though, seems it only happens in that particular game.

Bazajaytee, Apr 1, 2014
  5. Malacath Win User

UPLOAD

How do you know it wont read old 360 discs?

They are just DVD's after all.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

UPLOAD

Having it plugged in is not forcing you to use it. The app needs the kinect to allow for certain functions to work therefore without kinect plugged in you do not have the necessary equipment for upload. Plug it in upload your clips then take it out.

And besides without voice over or picture in picture of your face and commentary no one will watch your videos anyway. This gen in gaming people want to see who they are watching! Or atleast hear you.

Get with the times bud.
  7. LTA Soldier Win User

UPLOAD

just do it directly through the youtube app now it has been updated? thought that just let you choose clips to upload directly unless you specifically want them on the onedrive or something or i guess you need to be trimming etc but guess you have to do
    the reverse and upload to youtube download to a pc and edit dont see why it has to require kinect if your not voicing over it or doing a webcam type cast or something
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

UPLOAD

[quote user="XB1 & Done"]other than the fact that I still scratching my head wondering what Kinect has to do with up-loading clips from your xbox one[/quote]I've already answered this for you in my 1st post - so stop pulling your hair out. ;)
  9. tohellnbak Win User

UPLOAD

how about trying to use the machine as it was designed for? simple fact... does having a box plugged in sitting above your TV worry you so much? I mean seriously..
Thema:

upload

1. upload - Similar Threads - upload

2. How come I got banned from uploading gamer pics when my gamer pic was a picture of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come I got banned from uploading gamer pics when my gamer pic was a picture of...: I would love to be unbanned saying as my gamerpic wasn’t bad it was a picture of pennywise from IT 39fcdcab-b3cc-413d-bbb7-3b171aca5f96
  3. FIFA 20, old icons squads upload, how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 20, old icons squads upload, how?: Hi all out there, my son wants to install the icon (old players, squads) on the X-Box One. We seen tutorials of FIFA on PC.... but could not find any file to download for the console. The file...
  4. Upload Speed test..Not Available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Speed test..Not Available: When I try to connect to online services it fails.... Upon doing a Multiplayer services test, it tells me to back up and try again... When doing a network speed test, it tells me I have 154 mbs...
  5. Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X): Hi I have a 100/100mb fibre line and asus gaming router . Local speed tests show 100/100 fine. Xbox one x network statistics shows 100/20. Any reason why ?? I have changed routers. Connected via...
  6. Xbox 360 down/upload speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 down/upload speeds: I have an Xbox 360 that I use occasionally to play games or watch movies, but I cannot use it for YouTube or anything that relies on a decent internet connection because of my problem. My internet...
  7. Xbox One X \ Backwards Compatibility \ Xbox 360 Save Upload Pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X \ Backwards Compatibility \ Xbox 360 Save Upload Pending: All of my 360 save games on Xbox One X are in status Upload Pending. This situation is still for about 2 years now. All system updates, change of houses (networks) did not shift it. So as of...
  8. Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed: Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed "even plugging the console directly in to my modem" Sounds like its been rough, and I wondered whether you are using the same ethernet cable or have you tried...
  9. Cannot Upload Clips to OneDrive + Cannot Download Clips from Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Clips to OneDrive + Cannot Download Clips from Xbox App: I've been consistently having this problem, where in the xbox console companion, if I press on a clip in the activity feed, it will say with no error code: "Error: Unsupported video type or...
  10. upload live xbox game to youtube

in XBoX on Consoles
    upload live xbox game to youtube: Hi I need your help for my son. My son just start upload some short video of his xbox one games to youtube. He does not know how he can upload himself play games on xbox one console with his...