upload

Discus and support upload in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; game clips are not there at the end of a match on titanfall. the message comes up in the top lethand corner that it was recorded but when i go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by heenz, Apr 1, 2014.

1. heenz
    heenz Guest

upload

game clips are not there at the end of a match on titanfall. the message comes up in the top lethand corner that it was recorded but when i go to watch it it says that it was deleted or never there. i believe that it is only happening in titanfall, haven't
    been able to play a clip since the game was released. Need Help

:)

heenz, Apr 1, 2014
  2. Gazaman
    Gazaman Guest
    Uploading to Youtube

I didn't go for an elgato as I wanted one that worked without a pc (and the elgato's were quite pricey).
    The one I bought just records to USB stick which suits our needs.
    The file can then be run through some editing software to add text, effects etc.
    My son was well happy with it and has already uploaded a load of videos to youtube.

Gazaman, Apr 1, 2014
  3. Gazaman
    Gazaman Guest
    Uploading to Youtube

Thanks mate, I'll check the settings/
    Gaz

Gazaman, Apr 1, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

upload

I have a similar issue with Titanfall only I don't even get the message -
    forums.xbox.com/.../4616657.aspx

Like you though, seems it only happens in that particular game.

Bazajaytee, Apr 1, 2014
  5. Malacath Win User

UPLOAD

How do you know it wont read old 360 discs?

They are just DVD's after all.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

UPLOAD

Having it plugged in is not forcing you to use it. The app needs the kinect to allow for certain functions to work therefore without kinect plugged in you do not have the necessary equipment for upload. Plug it in upload your clips then take it out.

And besides without voice over or picture in picture of your face and commentary no one will watch your videos anyway. This gen in gaming people want to see who they are watching! Or atleast hear you.

Get with the times bud.
  7. LTA Soldier Win User

UPLOAD

just do it directly through the youtube app now it has been updated? thought that just let you choose clips to upload directly unless you specifically want them on the onedrive or something or i guess you need to be trimming etc but guess you have to do
    the reverse and upload to youtube download to a pc and edit dont see why it has to require kinect if your not voicing over it or doing a webcam type cast or something
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

UPLOAD

[quote user="XB1 & Done"]other than the fact that I still scratching my head wondering what Kinect has to do with up-loading clips from your xbox one[/quote]I've already answered this for you in my 1st post - so stop pulling your hair out. ;)
  9. tohellnbak Win User

UPLOAD

how about trying to use the machine as it was designed for? simple fact... does having a box plugged in sitting above your TV worry you so much? I mean seriously..
Thema:

upload

1. upload - Similar Threads - upload

2. upload baixo[Translation-upload low]

in XBoX on Consoles
    upload baixo[Translation-upload low]: não o provedor e ai que e limitado upload vamos rever esta coneção d evcs ta horrivel tenho 400 mega chega nem a 2000 [Translation-not the provider and there is limited upload let's review this...
  3. xbox live clips not uploading

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live clips not uploading: So this one time i was recording on xbox and when I got my clip I finished my recording. I started to upload it to xbox live and waited. I waited for 3 whole days and it was still at zero...
  4. I sense throttling of download/upload connectivity rate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sense throttling of download/upload connectivity rate: To Microsoft Xbox, My name is Charles. I have been an xbox paid user since 2008. I would like to point out that for the past few weeks, especially during COVID-19, that my direct connection to...
  5. Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch): Hello. I just purchased Minecraft Realms Plus. Everything worked fine except for when I try to upload a world to my realm. When I click "play on realm" It says "export in progress" then...
  6. Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds: Been trying to download games and updates over the last couple of days and it’s just taking ages to download anything. My download speeds have ranged anywhere between 300 Kbps to 2.5 Mbps. Carried...
  7. uploading to one drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    uploading to one drive: I just bought a xb1x did all the update to make it curent. Played a game made a screen shot, uploaded to one drive. xbox said it uploaded. checked one drive and not one screen shot since 2/10/19...
  8. Can I delete cod digital then re upload it as I think it has a bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I delete cod digital then re upload it as I think it has a bug: Can i delete call of duty digital download as im sure it has a bug tben re upload or do i have to buy again 6908493e-d8ae-4401-ab30-337c530078f0
  9. Is there a possible way to upload a Minecraft Xbox 360 world through Xbox Live and retrieve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a possible way to upload a Minecraft Xbox 360 world through Xbox Live and retrieve...: I was wondering if there's a way to send a world save that is for the Xbox 360 onto an Xbox One without having an Xbox 360? da9e598a-382b-43b7-8c02-d69a45f76770
  10. Can’t upload a new gamer pic!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t upload a new gamer pic!: Am i the only one having this problem or is everyone having this problem? 2c3ad8ff-d164-4db3-a8d4-2bfb547cab4f