Upload

Discus and support Upload in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Thought it was down to the Titanfall update last week but I'm wrong! Unable to get any sound on any of my Recorded clips on Upload. Tried several... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B3nchPress, Apr 14, 2014.

1. B3nchPress
    B3nchPress Guest

Upload

Hi

Thought it was down to the Titanfall update last week but I'm wrong! Unable to get any sound on any of my Recorded clips on Upload. Tried several games, Titanfall and Forza 5 and still the same. Done a hard reboot and still the same, just hope this system
    update today is going to resolve it!

:)

B3nchPress, Apr 14, 2014
  2. Gazaman
    Gazaman Guest
    Uploading to Youtube

I didn't go for an elgato as I wanted one that worked without a pc (and the elgato's were quite pricey).
    The one I bought just records to USB stick which suits our needs.
    The file can then be run through some editing software to add text, effects etc.
    My son was well happy with it and has already uploaded a load of videos to youtube.

Gazaman, Apr 14, 2014
  3. Gazaman
    Gazaman Guest
    Uploading to Youtube

Thanks mate, I'll check the settings/
    Gaz

Gazaman, Apr 14, 2014
  4. Malacath Win User

UPLOAD

How do you know it wont read old 360 discs?

They are just DVD's after all.
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

UPLOAD

Having it plugged in is not forcing you to use it. The app needs the kinect to allow for certain functions to work therefore without kinect plugged in you do not have the necessary equipment for upload. Plug it in upload your clips then take it out.

And besides without voice over or picture in picture of your face and commentary no one will watch your videos anyway. This gen in gaming people want to see who they are watching! Or atleast hear you.

Get with the times bud.
  6. LTA Soldier Win User

UPLOAD

just do it directly through the youtube app now it has been updated? thought that just let you choose clips to upload directly unless you specifically want them on the onedrive or something or i guess you need to be trimming etc but guess you have to do
    the reverse and upload to youtube download to a pc and edit dont see why it has to require kinect if your not voicing over it or doing a webcam type cast or something
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

UPLOAD

[quote user="XB1 & Done"]other than the fact that I still scratching my head wondering what Kinect has to do with up-loading clips from your xbox one[/quote]I've already answered this for you in my 1st post - so stop pulling your hair out. ;)
  8. tohellnbak Win User

UPLOAD

how about trying to use the machine as it was designed for? simple fact... does having a box plugged in sitting above your TV worry you so much? I mean seriously..
Thema:

Upload

1. Upload - Similar Threads - Upload

2. Captures sitting on 0% when there queued for upload to one drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Captures sitting on 0% when there queued for upload to one drive: ive tried to upload my captures to one deive and there just sitting on 0% like what do i do...ive trued to hard reset my xbox and everything...pls help 0f42f430-8f7b-4029-9a38-ca3186620027
  3. How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically: Hi i do not understand why on Xbox One even the new Capture and share menu apparently doesn't have an option to auto upload and share to xbox live ... is it so complicated to add an auto upload...
  4. Upload Studio COMPLETELY broken after reinstalling, fails to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio COMPLETELY broken after reinstalling, fails to start: After attempting to reinstall Upload Studio to fix issues with the app. I attempted to run the app, only to find out it was not starting. All I got is: "Something went wrong", and that is it. Now,...
  5. Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips: I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the service isn't working, there may be something wrong...
  6. Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio?: Hello Insider Team, I'm wondering if the Upload Studio is going to get an overhaul or rework sometime? I've been having a lot of issues recently and the studio feels a little underwhelming,...
  7. Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.: I have a network cable out of my router and to a switch which connects my PC and my Xbox One S, I have terrible, terrbile FPS stutters on FIFA 20 and I think I might have found why, when I run a...
  8. Can't upload any game clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload any game clips: Hello, I'm having issues uploading any game clips from Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. [img] [img] [img] [img] f3a25585-c126-4240-969f-4695a8d38b43
  9. Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speed on Xbox: I just posted a question regarding slow upload speeds on Xbox which appears to be an ongoing issue from many. During my discussion, responses and posts were blocked from continuing. Previous...
  10. Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speed on Xbox: We have spent the past month trying to correct slow upload speeds on our Xbox. We currently get 1.7 to 1.9. We have replaced all routers, switches, new Xbox, modem as well as our ISP provider...