Uploaded qualifying receipt with unique code - still haven't received $5 credit

Discus and support Uploaded qualifying receipt with unique code - still haven't received $5 credit in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am in the continental U.S., followed the rules to a tee, and still have yet to receive my $5 credit or even an acknowledgement of my entry. It's... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JonesTrousdaleAdmin, May 6, 2014.

1. Uploaded qualifying receipt with unique code - still haven't received $5 credit

I am in the continental U.S., followed the rules to a tee, and still have yet to receive my $5 credit or even an acknowledgement of my entry. It's been 8 days since I uploaded the receipt. What gives?

:)

JonesTrousdaleAdmin, May 6, 2014
  2. d20Dark
    d20Dark Guest
    $5 promo for $15 Gift Card

I uploaded 3 (three) receipts with unique codes each on May 31st. The promo was obviously still up (because I couldn't have submitted or received codes), the codes were unique, the promo was still going on. Now it's almost two weeks later and still
    no credit codes. What's going on??? I bought $45 worth of gift cards because of this promotion!! I still have my receipts with the "unique" numbers written across top if that will help research.

Chad ''

d20Dark, May 6, 2014
  3. $5 dollar Credit for Certain Microsoft Purchases of 10 or more Up to 10 Times.

Uploaded 10 receipts. Still haven't received anything?

I Aaaam Groooot, May 6, 2014
Thema:

Uploaded qualifying receipt with unique code - still haven't received $5 credit

1. Uploaded qualifying receipt with unique code - still haven't received $5 credit - Similar Threads - Uploaded qualifying receipt

2. If I uninstall upload studio will I lose my clips and screenshots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I uninstall upload studio will I lose my clips and screenshots?: I am having issues with upload and want to uninstall and then reinstall it to see if doing that will fix it. However, I am not sure if doing that would cause me to lose my clips and screenshots or...
  3. Upload Studio not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio not working: Yesterday when I clicked to launch upload I got an error saying bascially: Something went wrong Go to support.xbox.com error code 0x80073d0f I went to xbox. error help page help page like it...
  4. Why am I unable to upload Game clips/screenshots that I've made on Xbox to OneDrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to upload Game clips/screenshots that I've made on Xbox to OneDrive?: I am trying to upload Xbox One game clips/screenshots that I've made to OneDrive, but the upload to OneDrive option isn't there. Is this supposed to happen? Because I can only share to OneDrive,...
  5. Xbox Captures Failing To Upload Onto OneDrive

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Captures Failing To Upload Onto OneDrive: My issue is that my fortnite game screenshots won't upload to one drive properly, like it fails to upload. What can I do? I don't have a USB or any of that stuff. Can anyone help?...
  6. Xbox youtube upload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox youtube upload: I Know that xbox/microsoft has removed the youtube upload feature from xbox consoles youtube app. However I do not understand why the reason they did this was. I understand they have a reason but...
  7. Won't allow me to upload captures to OneDrive.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't allow me to upload captures to OneDrive.: I'm not sure as to why this is happening, nor have any ideas as to when this started. I do know that this isn't the first time it happened, and it only happens occasionally in the mornings. Any...
  8. Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X: Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X Thanks Brad, it does look like it was just a bug showing the low upload. Speed test on Edge showed 248mbps upload, compared to the 2.5 mbps upload the network...
  9. How come I got banned from uploading gamer pics when my gamer pic was a picture of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come I got banned from uploading gamer pics when my gamer pic was a picture of...: I would love to be unbanned saying as my gamerpic wasn’t bad it was a picture of pennywise from IT 39fcdcab-b3cc-413d-bbb7-3b171aca5f96
  10. Upload your qualifying sales receipt and get a $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upload your qualifying sales receipt and get a $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card?!: hello, i have uploaded the qualifying 4 receipts to get my $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card total of $20 about 3 weeks ago and did not got even one redeem code back. i have connected Xbox support...