Uploaded qualifying receipt with unique code - still haven't received $5 credit

Discus and support Uploaded qualifying receipt with unique code - still haven't received $5 credit in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am in the continental U.S., followed the rules to a tee, and still have yet to receive my $5 credit or even an acknowledgement of my entry. It's... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JonesTrousdaleAdmin, May 6, 2014.

1. Uploaded qualifying receipt with unique code - still haven't received $5 credit

I am in the continental U.S., followed the rules to a tee, and still have yet to receive my $5 credit or even an acknowledgement of my entry. It's been 8 days since I uploaded the receipt. What gives?

:)

JonesTrousdaleAdmin, May 6, 2014
  2. d20Dark
    d20Dark Guest
    $5 promo for $15 Gift Card

I uploaded 3 (three) receipts with unique codes each on May 31st. The promo was obviously still up (because I couldn't have submitted or received codes), the codes were unique, the promo was still going on. Now it's almost two weeks later and still
    no credit codes. What's going on??? I bought $45 worth of gift cards because of this promotion!! I still have my receipts with the "unique" numbers written across top if that will help research.

Chad ''

d20Dark, May 6, 2014
  3. $5 dollar Credit for Certain Microsoft Purchases of 10 or more Up to 10 Times.

Uploaded 10 receipts. Still haven't received anything?

I Aaaam Groooot, May 6, 2014
Thema:

Uploaded qualifying receipt with unique code - still haven't received $5 credit

1. Uploaded qualifying receipt with unique code - still haven't received $5 credit - Similar Threads - Uploaded qualifying receipt

2. Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

in XBoX on Windows
    Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload: So, here's the situation: I have Halo 2 for Windows Vista installed on my Windows 10 machine. The game bar does work, I can record clips and save screenshots and they do show up in my Xbox...
  4. Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app upload dates wrong!

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app upload dates wrong!: hi there all, recently I have been uploading clips with the companion app (which is nice and simple rather the long lengthy process of uploading to youtube) but I have come across an issue with...
  5. My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please: I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My tablet has 20mb/s upload speed right now. I...
  6. Xbox One backwards compatible save stuck in “Pending Upload”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One backwards compatible save stuck in “Pending Upload”: Hello, I have been playing Mass Effect 2 on the xbox one via the backwards compatibility and my most recent save of the game wont upload to the cloud. Thus when I start the game and resume my...
  7. Upload problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload problem: Why screenshots on Xbox one X get so long to upload ? My upload speed is 50 and download is 150 ee6eb827-4f2f-40de-964d-4bb09a5a4941
  8. Alpha Skip Ahead Faster Uploads

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Faster Uploads: With the last Alpha Skip Ahead update, has anyone noticed that uploads upload much faster then before. I was in a few different games and movies the last 2 nights and I did a bunch of screen...
  9. Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  10. Upload your qualifying sales receipt and get a $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upload your qualifying sales receipt and get a $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card?!: hello, i have uploaded the qualifying 4 receipts to get my $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card total of $20 about 3 weeks ago and did not got even one redeem code back. i have connected Xbox support...