Uploading a custom profile picture

Discus and support Uploading a custom profile picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So about 3-4 days ago I changed my profile picture to a moth, yes the ome from the meme, just for a laugh with my friends and now we’ve all had our fun... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CallumS1, Oct 3, 2018.

1. CallumS1
    CallumS1 Guest

So about 3-4 days ago I changed my profile picture to a moth, yes the ome from the meme, just for a laugh with my friends and now we’ve all had our fun i went to change it but it’s apparently blocked because of ‘past behaviour’. I’ve looked through the
    enforcement criteria that it askes you to look through and I can’t see anything that can relate to why it was banned. There wasn’t a warning or anything just simply a message saying that I’m not allowed to. Furthermore I tried to revert to a custom one to
    see if I could at least take it down if it was causing problems or offending anyone, not sure how a moth is offensive or a violation, and I’m not even allowed to do that. Could I at least get some clarity on why my profile picture was banned and a timeframe
    for when I can remove/change it. If there’s some sort of fee I’m happy to pay but I’d like some confimation as to why it was banned. Was it mass reported or something or did I breach some sort of condition? Thanks. GT: Rize slayer.

:)

CallumS1, Oct 3, 2018
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest

You mean Gamerpics right? It's

> Friends
    > My profile
    > Customize profile

As for backgrounds, they're not on the Xbox Store. You can upload your own picture via USB, or set an achievement art as one.

ClNTRoN, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Uploading custom gamer picture

I would like to upload a custom picture for my account but it keeps popping up a message that says only adults can upload pictures. I am 17 years old and it's rather annoying. Is there any way I can promote my account I can order to fix this?

Lil Seizures870, Oct 3, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

The only way to contact anyone that can alter suspensions (or to appeal it or ask about it) is to contact enforcement through a case review:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
    Xbox support and phone support can not alter suspensions. Only enforcement can - and ONLY through a case review. To do a case review your suspension must be active, have been applied within the
    last year and be longer than 24 hours. You may have to do a quiz on the code of conduct before you can do a case review, and if you fail you will have to wait 24 hours to try again.

We can't help with enforcement actions over the forums.

ChiefJoboo, Oct 3, 2018
  5. CallumS1
    CallumS1 Guest
    Side note, I think it’s important to specify that I did it on my phone through the app and not on the xbox as I’m locked out of everything on the app.

CallumS1, Oct 3, 2018
  6. Albert X
    Albert X Guest
    Albert X, Nov 5, 2018
  7. Albert X Win User

8. CallumS1 Win User

Side note, I think it’s important to specify that I did it on my phone through the app and not on the xbox as I’m locked out of everything on the app.
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

The only way to contact anyone that can alter suspensions (or to appeal it or ask about it) is to contact enforcement through a case review:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
    Xbox support and phone support can not alter suspensions. Only enforcement can - and ONLY through a case review. To do a case review your suspension must be active, have been applied within the
    last year and be longer than 24 hours. You may have to do a quiz on the code of conduct before you can do a case review, and if you fail you will have to wait 24 hours to try again.

We can't help with enforcement actions over the forums.
  10. XBA_Hype Win User

Custom profile picture not uploading

sometimes it can take a while, especially with the current situation with many working from home it could take longer than usual.
  11. ACCURATE JOSE Win User

Custom profile picture not uploading

Something similar happened to a buddy of mine. His picture is now just the stock blue avatar. I would contact support at https://beta.support.xbox.com/ and see if they could
    be of any more assistance.
Thema:

1. Uploading a custom profile picture - Similar Threads - Uploading custom profile

2. Continued error message when trying to upload custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Continued error message when trying to upload custom gamerpic: Hi folks, I recently just got a new xbox profile. It's an adult account, but for some reason, I cannot change the gamerpic to a custom image. Every time I try, I get a message that says: "Sorry,...
  3. Custom profile picture not uploading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom profile picture not uploading: Earlier today I changed my profile picture to a girl posing in front of a car which is not offensive or any nudity and it had a message saying "dont worry, we still have your picture. You'll see...
  4. Why is it whenever I upload a custom profile picture for Xbox, it always goes back to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it whenever I upload a custom profile picture for Xbox, it always goes back to the...: I keep trying to set my profile picture as the image below for my Xbox account, but it keeps going back to the default one I started with. The profile picture will last about 24 hours at max...
  5. Uploading A custom Profile Photo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uploading A custom Profile Photo: So this has been a problem I have had for a long time, actually since I got the Xbox one. Originally the account was classed as a child however it has recently been changed to an Adult account....
  6. Cant upload custom profile picture?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload custom profile picture?: My Birthday is in ****, and I am an adult in my family, but I cannot upload a custom profile picture on the xbox beta app because it says I am under 18. Anyone know how to fix? ***Personal...
  7. Any custom gamer picture won't upload on our Xbox profiles (Past 48 hours verification time).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any custom gamer picture won't upload on our Xbox profiles (Past 48 hours verification time).: Heya, Me and my partner are trying to use custom gamer pictures, however no matter what gamer picture we use they won't work. The process will say it's uploaded and will be verified, however it...
  8. Can't upload custom profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload custom profile pictures: I tried to upload a custom profile photo and I get a message saying due to my recent behavior I am unable to set a custom photo. I have never uploaded a inappropriate photo before so what is the...
  9. Xbox Live says I need to be older to upload custom profile images, even though I'm over 18.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live says I need to be older to upload custom profile images, even though I'm over 18.: It does this on both the Windows 10 App, and my Xbox One. 31cadd68-b2ac-457b-8ea8-b9e23c2eae2b
  10. I can't upload a custom profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't upload a custom profile picture: I went to log into my Xbox live profile and my profile picture had changed to a childish one and it said my password was wrong so I reset my password and I logged in and I couldn't upload a...