Uploading a Profile Picture

Discus and support Uploading a Profile Picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help. I am unable to upload a photo as my profile picture. When I try and upload it, the system says: “Something went wrong while uploading the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Game Tester✔️1, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Uploading a Profile Picture

I need help. I am unable to upload a photo as my profile picture. When I try and upload it, the system says: “Something went wrong while uploading the image. Try again later.” Also, on the xbox app, it says i need to upload a photo on xbox to change my
    gamer picture.

:)

Game Tester✔️1, Apr 15, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Profile Picture

Upload your picture to OneDrive and from them upload it as your profile picture.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

The option has temporarily been disabled.

As people look to gaming for social connection, Xbox is seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure the best experience for the community, Xbox has made small adjustments.
    Some features like uploading custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds are temporarily disabled
  4. julosjc Win User

Hi there this feature is not working at this time, no word yet on when it will be available
  5. wi7bit Win User

Just to expand on this what CyTeK1978 said, the option to upload custom gamer pics has been temporary disabled by Microsoft due the current global crisis, as custom pictures need to be moderated.

Apologies for this and hope you understand. I'm sure it will be up and running when the crisis is over.
  6. BiohazardBR Win User

profile picture not uploading

Because apparently the servers aren't enduring too much people.
Thema:

1. Uploading a Profile Picture - Similar Threads - Uploading Profile Picture

2. I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one: I’ve had many custom profile pictures in the past. I recently wanted a revamp for my account so I changed my gamertag and tried to change my profile picture, but I kept getting a notification...
  3. profile picture not uploading

in XBoX on Windows
    profile picture not uploading: for some reason when I try putting a custom profile picture its not uploading on my picture basically its not letting me change my profile picture on Xbox f8a604b8-ee0f-417c-bd36-94305233b398
  4. Error uploading image as a profile picture from Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error uploading image as a profile picture from Xbox app: Whenever i try to upload a photo from my images as my profile picture the app always says, “could not upload image at this time please try again late”, this has been happening for two weeks now...
  5. Can’t upload profile picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload profile picture: Trying to upload profile picture but it keeps saying it can’t upload the picture right now, days past and i still cant do it. ac194491-ff03-473c-a205-cbc58a2d4cd2
  6. Custom profile picture upload

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom profile picture upload: i cant upload a custom image through the xbox app is there any other possible ways and would i be able to fix the upload problem on the xbox app aa0dd690-4714-47c2-a01c-68094de334f2
  7. Why can't I upload my profile picture?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can't I upload my profile picture?: I'm 25 years old, not in any trouble with Microsoft. It's been three days of 'sorry, we are unable to do that right now. Try again later.' I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I'm still...
  8. Custom profile picture not uploading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom profile picture not uploading: Earlier today I changed my profile picture to a girl posing in front of a car which is not offensive or any nudity and it had a message saying "dont worry, we still have your picture. You'll see...
  9. Why is it whenever I upload a custom profile picture for Xbox, it always goes back to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it whenever I upload a custom profile picture for Xbox, it always goes back to the...: I keep trying to set my profile picture as the image below for my Xbox account, but it keeps going back to the default one I started with. The profile picture will last about 24 hours at max...
  10. Xbox won’t exactly let me upload profile picture anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox won’t exactly let me upload profile picture anymore: Okay, long story short, I was in Xbox app to change my profile picture. I clicked on it so I could use my own images for a profile picture, but it said “due to your past behavior, you can’t upload...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. something went wrong uploading profile picture xbox