Uploading Custom Images

Discus and support Uploading Custom Images in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, it's my understanding that the feature to upload custom images has been disabled for over a month now due to some kind of "moderator shortage"? But... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Scenie Girl, May 1, 2020.

1. Scenie Girl
    Scenie Girl Guest

Uploading Custom Images

So, it's my understanding that the feature to upload custom images has been disabled for over a month now due to some kind of "moderator shortage"? But what I'm wondering is, when is it going to be reactivated? I've been trying to update my profile with
    a more recent pic every day now, hoping the program would be running again. I'd like to know exactly when I'll be able to finally update my profile picture, please.

:)

Scenie Girl, May 1, 2020
  2. Fa xXdogXx Win User

Uploading Custom Images

There isn't a official date as the covid-19 is not allowing workers to go in and do all of the jobs that are needed so they have decided to cut back on some features.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Uploading Custom Images

I hope it will be back when everything turning back to normal after the covid19 crisis is over. But there is no offical date or something right now.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

Uploading Custom Images

5. Smwutches Win User

Uploading Custom Images

Probably not until things start to go back to normal so there is no specific ETA yet. It could still take months.
  6. 1JayMax Win User

Uploading Custom Images

There hasn't been a specific time scale revealed I'm afraid. It's just one of those things that we need to persevere with for the time being
Thema:

Uploading Custom Images

1. Uploading Custom Images - Similar Threads - Uploading Custom Images

2. Why can’t I upload a custom picture during a virus outbreak?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I upload a custom picture during a virus outbreak?: All ive been wanting to do is change my gamer pic back to what it was, but no, apparently having a custom gamer pic breaks social distancing or something, cause xbox claims to have disabled the...
  3. My xbox gamerpic wont let me upload a custom image

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox gamerpic wont let me upload a custom image: Ive uploaded a image yesterday and it worked but today ive tried again and its not working, ive tried with avatar that didnt work either but the gamerpics that are already there worked (edit) also...
  4. Custom image upload to activity feed' question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom image upload to activity feed' question.: I've noticed that a lot of people people have been banned and or suspended for uploading custom videos and images on Windows 10 through the Xbox Beta App to Xbox Live. I have also noticed that a...
  5. Why can not I modify my account age so I can not upload custom image Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can not I modify my account age so I can not upload custom image Please help: Good day, -xy-, I would like to ask you that I can not change my brother's xbox account to make him a teenager. I want her to do so to register for the Xbox Insider "app". And let's play together...
  6. Adult default account still can’t upload a custom image

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adult default account still can’t upload a custom image: hi I have a adult default account for my Xbox and there are no privacy settings restricting me but for some reason I still can’t upload a custom image for my gamer pic because it says I don’t have...
  7. not able to upload custom images...

in XBoX on Consoles
    not able to upload custom images...: I wanted to change my gamer picture to a custom image, but when I try it says for custom images I need to be older. how do fix this? eeee5c16-c556-4689-a6bf-9cf4b7b73608
  8. Xbox Live says I need to be older to upload custom profile images, even though I'm over 18.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live says I need to be older to upload custom profile images, even though I'm over 18.: It does this on both the Windows 10 App, and my Xbox One. 31cadd68-b2ac-457b-8ea8-b9e23c2eae2b
  9. Can't upload custom image even though I met all requirements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload custom image even though I met all requirements: I met all the requirements to upload a custom photo to my gamer picture, but it won't give me the option to upload a pic. 19ac8543-e6c9-414b-b0c9-92e7f0b66b64
  10. I'm having trouble uploading background images in club customization.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble uploading background images in club customization.: Yes I need your help! I'm an owner of a club and recently I've attempted to change my back ground to a screenshot. My problem is that when I go to club customization; change background;...