Uploading Screenshots with the Xbox app causes Enforcement issues - PLZ HELP!

Discus and support Uploading Screenshots with the Xbox app causes Enforcement issues - PLZ HELP! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I upload custom screenshots, I am getting a notice of enforcement. I have very thoroughly ready through the "Stay Safe" rules and cannot find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PERKY PERCY, Apr 29, 2017.

1. PERKY PERCY
    PERKY PERCY Guest

Everytime I upload custom screenshots, I am getting a notice of enforcement. I have very thoroughly ready through the "Stay Safe" rules and cannot find a term that I have broken. Please help me!! =z

For reference, this is what I uploaded. Please help me figure out what rule this is breaking...

:)

PERKY PERCY, Apr 29, 2017
  2. Can't Share Or Upload To One Drive On Xbox One

I'm having issues tonight sharing and uploading screenshots to my one drive directly from my Xbox One console very annoying.

Stagecoach Pro, Apr 29, 2017
  3. SUPERHEAVYDOODY, Apr 29, 2017
  4. PERKY PERCY
    PERKY PERCY Guest

This is the screenshot I uploaded. Its from a game called Elite: Dangerous

In the words of the Xbox Website... "Custom images are a great way to express yourself and what’s meaningful to you. Upload a selfie, show off your hobbies, display your awesome creations, or find another way to make a positive impression on the community.
    We’ve seen peoples’ pets, their cars, medals they’ve won, custom Xbox controllers, even their favorite pizza. Use your imagination!" Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe

Uploading Screenshots with the Xbox app causes Enforcement issues - PLZ HELP! [​IMG]

5. PERKY PERCY
    PERKY PERCY Guest
    HERE'S THE ORIGINAL IN-GAME SCREENSHOT

Uploading Screenshots with the Xbox app causes Enforcement issues - PLZ HELP! [​IMG]

6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey PERKY PERCY! You may want to try removing the smiley or the words one at a time to see if they are the issue but we do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey PERKY PERCY! You may want to try removing the smiley or the words one at a time to see if they are the issue but we do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. PERKY PERCY Win User

HERE'S THE ORIGINAL IN-GAME SCREENSHOT

[​IMG]
  9. PERKY PERCY Win User

This is the screenshot I uploaded. Its from a game called Elite: Dangerous

In the words of the Xbox Website... "Custom images are a great way to express yourself and what’s meaningful to you. Upload a selfie, show off your hobbies, display your awesome creations, or find another way to make a positive impression on the community.
    We’ve seen peoples’ pets, their cars, medals they’ve won, custom Xbox controllers, even their favorite pizza. Use your imagination!" https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/StaySafe#topic13

[​IMG]
  10. BenJaik Win User

Can upload clips but unable to upload screenshots to Xbox Live.

I tried uploading screenshots with a different account on my Xbox One and it works fine so it seems like there is an issue with my account. I do not think this is a storage limit issue as my account still can upload new game clips with no problems and I
    have deleted a few screenshots from Xbox Live but still I am not able to upload any new screenshots I made to Xbox Live.

I am at a loss on what could be causing this issue here.
  11. PurriWasTaken Win User

I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom screenshots since it updated?

I am able to upload screenshots and videos taken only on Xbox game pass games using Xbox's game capture.

The problem with that is enabling Xbox game bar and game dvr is widely known to the pc community to cause poor performance while gaming.

My problem is that before the Game Pass update I was able to upload screenshots and videos of games I purchased from steam and epic store using Nvidia's screen capture.

Can I still upload screenshots and videos taken from games not on Xbox game pass without using Xbox's Game capture?

EDIT: I found the solution... We used to be able to upload content with Xbox app (beta) which updated into the game pass app and Xbox app updated to Xbox Console Companion. However a new app was added to the Microsoft store called Xbox Console Companion
    - beta. That is the app that allows you to upload screenshots/videos of games not from Game Pass, Microsoft Store or Xbox Game capture.
Thema:

1. Uploading Screenshots with the Xbox app causes Enforcement issues - PLZ HELP! - Similar Threads - Uploading Screenshots app

2. Issue with uploading screenshots to OneDrive (details in comments)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with uploading screenshots to OneDrive (details in comments): [IMG] submitted by /u/Nemesis96 [link] [comments]
  3. problems uploading screenshots on series X to xbox live .

in XBoX Accessibility
    problems uploading screenshots on series X to xbox live .: Does anybody else have problems with the process of uploading/ sharing screenshots to xbox live , my series x will be fine one hour it shows the correct number of screenshots I've taken like 116...
  4. When will the new xbox app on pc support uploading clips/screenshots

in XboX Insiders
    When will the new xbox app on pc support uploading clips/screenshots: I'm playing alot on pc lately with gamepass pc but after september there is not a single way to upload my clips/screenshots i took from gamepass pc games to my xbox account and the new xbox app...
  5. Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do so, but I would like to report some issues I'm having with uploading captures from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox games through the Xbox Console...
  6. Unable to upload clips or screenshots via the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to upload clips or screenshots via the xbox app: Hello, I am unable to upload clips or screenshots via the xbox app or the xbox beta app on windows on my main gamertag, it's "" however I AM able to upload content through the app on another...
  7. Upload App - Not allowing me to share screenshots from the Forza Motorsport 6 Demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload App - Not allowing me to share screenshots from the Forza Motorsport 6 Demo: Title pretty much says all. I have been trying to upload personal screenshots from the Forza 6 Demo for 2 days now, and all it does is tell me to try again later. Meanwhile, I can share everything...
  8. Upload app - Cant save, like screenshots or videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload app - Cant save, like screenshots or videos: Hey all, I'm experiencing a problem in the Upload app: - in "my captures" section when I press the burger button over a screenshot or video I don't get the "Save" or "Like" options, only "set as...
  9. Screenshots won't save or share from the upload app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screenshots won't save or share from the upload app: For the last two weeks when I save a screenshot and then try to go to the upload app and save and share with the community the only options that pop up when I hit the start button on a capture are...
  10. Upload app doesn't upload screenshots to OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload app doesn't upload screenshots to OneDrive: The title says it all. I tried to upload some screenshots to my OneDrive (I switched my console to UK region since the whole "Share" function doesn't work with Hungarian location setting), but the...