Uploading to one drive

Discus and support Uploading to one drive in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I am trying to upload a screenshot from my xbox to my one drive. Every time I try uploading it says something went wrong and it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by junglenutz25, Jun 3, 2020.

1. junglenutz25
    junglenutz25 Guest

Uploading to one drive

Hi everyone. I am trying to upload a screenshot from my xbox to my one drive. Every time I try uploading it says something went wrong and it doesn't upload. Does anyone know what could be wrong? Thanks Uploading to one drive :)

:)

junglenutz25, Jun 3, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

uploading to youtube

Hi there

To try and upload to youtube you can upload to one drive and then upload from one drive to youtube via phone or pc :).
  3. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Upload studio not uploading. Error 0x80040206

To everyone the actual problem is not with upload studio or the xbox its actually to do with the one drive try uploading without selecting upload to one drive it worked for me i hope this helps
  4. Mariobeast3820 Win User

Uploading to one drive

5. Mariobeast3820 Win User

Uploading to one drive

So glad I could help. I am a new ambassador.
  6. junglenutz25 Win User

Uploading to one drive

Yes thank you, it works now
Thema:

Uploading to one drive

1. Uploading to one drive - Similar Threads - Uploading drive

2. Xbox Upload Studios & One Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Upload Studios & One Drive: Tried using upload studios to upload my multi clip video to onedrive. However when I try to do so it says 0.0 Mbit/s and stays on that until I get the message that something has went wrong. What...
  3. Uploading to One drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uploading to One drive: Hi, this has been a problem since an update to Xbox home a fair while back. I use to have the option to upload to a few locations but now there aren't any option at all. Only a share to option...
  4. Captures sitting on 0% when there queued for upload to one drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Captures sitting on 0% when there queued for upload to one drive: ive tried to upload my captures to one deive and there just sitting on 0% like what do i do...ive trued to hard reset my xbox and everything...pls help 0f42f430-8f7b-4029-9a38-ca3186620027
  5. one drive not allowing to upload xbox screen shots

in XBoX on Consoles
    one drive not allowing to upload xbox screen shots: as of recently i was trying to upload some screen shots to one drive but it keeps saying " sorry something went wrong when uploading this to one drive " this is happening with all of my screen...
  6. Can't successfully upload my 466 clips to One drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't successfully upload my 466 clips to One drive.: I wanted to upload all of my clips and screenshots to my One Drive so I can store them on my pc. But when I try to upload my clips to one drive, my Xbox says "466 of 466 clips uploaded to...
  7. Can't Share Or Upload To One Drive On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Share Or Upload To One Drive On Xbox One: I'm having issues tonight sharing and uploading screenshots to my one drive directly from my Xbox One console very annoying. f9f813c5-215a-42d4-a1d3-5f2752917e02
  8. Upload Studio, One drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio, One drive: I made a montage off all my best game clips from the past 4 Months, Editied it nicely with no issues. However when going to upload it took a while loading and finally when it did tried saving...
  9. Xbox one s upload to one drive not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s upload to one drive not working.: Hi. Cedrick C. from the support chat told me to post this issue i'm having on here. I can't upload game captures to one drive on my xbox one s gears of war edition 2TB. I've troubleshooted...
  10. Cannot upload music library to new Xbox one X, says drive full after 20gb transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot upload music library to new Xbox one X, says drive full after 20gb transfer: I recently purchased my first xbox, a One X. My intention was to use it as a central media device for both music and games in my living room so I wouldn't have to connect my laptop to our TV....