Uploading to Skydrive

Discus and support Uploading to Skydrive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I love the Upload/Skydrive feature.. but I was wondering if there was any way to have my clips Automatically upload to Skydrive?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lucifer6six6, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Lucifer6six6
    Lucifer6six6 Guest

Uploading to Skydrive

So I love the Upload/Skydrive feature.. but I was wondering if there was any way to have my clips Automatically upload to Skydrive?

:)

Lucifer6six6, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Xbox One Clip Upload & Sharing Questions

I'm having the same issue. I select upload to Skydrive, and it looks like it's uploading, but it's not on Skydrive.

Chris Burnette, Jan 23, 2014
  3. SkilledJR
    SkilledJR Guest
    Xbox One Clip Upload & Sharing Questions

So everything I've seen and read about uploading my clips recorded on the XBONE is if you choose the save and upload to Skydrive that you can share your clips from Skydrive. But my clips are not uploading to my Skydrive account. Is anyone else having this
    issue? Does anyone have any info on what I should do?

SkilledJR, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Lucifer6six6
    Lucifer6six6 Guest

Uploading to Skydrive

Oh.. and anyway to make it actually record in 1080p?

Lucifer6six6, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Chris Burnette Win User

Xbox One Clip Upload & Sharing Questions

I'm having the same issue. I select upload to Skydrive, and it looks like it's uploading, but it's not on Skydrive.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Upload or Upload to Skydrive, what is the difference?

It stays in your clips in the "Upload" app. If you upload it to your Skydrive as well, you can view it on the Skydrive app or website and download it to a computer if you wanted.
  7. Jason Lazette Win User

Viewing clips smartglass vs X1

I noticed if you upload it to your skydrive, friends you have listed as sharing with can leave comments. The comments are on the video clip in the skydrive app, not on the upload studio.
  8. Lucifer6six6 Win User

Uploading to Skydrive

Oh.. and anyway to make it actually record in 1080p?
  9. Bazajaytee Win User

upload to skydrive

If you told it to save and upload then yes. Just using "Xbox, record that" doesn't upload it. You can upload via the Upload Studio after making edits.

If you have done all that then go to
    https://skydrive.live.com
    and log in using the same account you use for your Xbox and see if they have uploaded there.
Thema:

Uploading to Skydrive

1. Uploading to Skydrive - Similar Threads - Uploading Skydrive

2. I can't surpass 1.99/mbs upload to access Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    I can't surpass 1.99/mbs upload to access Console Streaming: I over Cloud Streaming games but I went to set up console streaming and my Xbox won't push more than 1.99/mbs for upload. My connection tested 300/Mbs Down 12/mbs Up. I have opened all the...
  3. Console Companion Beta - Unable to upload captures

in XboX Insiders
    Console Companion Beta - Unable to upload captures: Not sure if this belongs here - I'm unable to upload captures from my PC. No error number, nothing - just says I can't do it. Would love a log file to look at the actual error message. submitted...
  4. I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...: I've contacted and gone over everything with my ISP multiple times and everything is fine on their end and seemingly on mine as well everywhere beside my hardwired Xbox consoles. I actually...
  5. Console Streaming Upload Bandwidth not fast enough...isn't the console just streaming...

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Upload Bandwidth not fast enough...isn't the console just streaming...: As the title says, why not just restrict streaming over the internet and allow it if on the same network? Sorry, but I choose not to line the pockets of my ISP by paying double to meet the upload...
  6. I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

in XboX Insiders
    I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...: [IMG] submitted by /u/skumbergJESUS [link] [comments]
  7. XBOX ONE X UPLOAD SPEED SLOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X UPLOAD SPEED SLOW: This will be your best bet to see if there is any connection problem on your end. e49ab06f-9675-4ba1-8d6f-2dfb0989b9e2
  8. Cant upload to Skydrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload to Skydrive: I also have the same problem as Mr Rotch, Where my video get to 100% and then tells me "Sorry, we weren't able to upload your clip just now. (0x80040206)" I've checked my internet connection and...
  9. Videos have no name when uploading to SkyDrive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Videos have no name when uploading to SkyDrive.: So when I upload a video to SkyDrive with a name. Then go onto skydrive on my laptop, the names aren't there. It just says Upload Studio 1, Upload Studio 2 etc. The very first video I ever did has...
  10. Game Dvr/uploads and skydrive storage..help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Dvr/uploads and skydrive storage..help please.: On my sky drive my xbox game dvr clips is 1.98GB over 61 clips.....on my upload on my xb1 its saying storage is at 96%....ive removed a couple of the xb1 and its made no difference,its too early...