Uploading to Skydrive

Discus and support Uploading to Skydrive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I love the Upload/Skydrive feature.. but I was wondering if there was any way to have my clips Automatically upload to Skydrive?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lucifer6six6, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Lucifer6six6
    Lucifer6six6 Guest

Uploading to Skydrive

So I love the Upload/Skydrive feature.. but I was wondering if there was any way to have my clips Automatically upload to Skydrive?

:)

Lucifer6six6, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Xbox One Clip Upload & Sharing Questions

I'm having the same issue. I select upload to Skydrive, and it looks like it's uploading, but it's not on Skydrive.

Chris Burnette, Jan 23, 2014
  3. SkilledJR
    SkilledJR Guest
    Xbox One Clip Upload & Sharing Questions

So everything I've seen and read about uploading my clips recorded on the XBONE is if you choose the save and upload to Skydrive that you can share your clips from Skydrive. But my clips are not uploading to my Skydrive account. Is anyone else having this
    issue? Does anyone have any info on what I should do?

SkilledJR, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Lucifer6six6
    Lucifer6six6 Guest

Uploading to Skydrive

Oh.. and anyway to make it actually record in 1080p?

Lucifer6six6, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Chris Burnette Win User

Xbox One Clip Upload & Sharing Questions

I'm having the same issue. I select upload to Skydrive, and it looks like it's uploading, but it's not on Skydrive.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Upload or Upload to Skydrive, what is the difference?

It stays in your clips in the "Upload" app. If you upload it to your Skydrive as well, you can view it on the Skydrive app or website and download it to a computer if you wanted.
  7. Jason Lazette Win User

Viewing clips smartglass vs X1

I noticed if you upload it to your skydrive, friends you have listed as sharing with can leave comments. The comments are on the video clip in the skydrive app, not on the upload studio.
  8. Norrisweb Win User

Upload Studio wont let me Uplpad Videos due to "Previous Behavior"

Connxtion uploading to just Skydrive is not possible, it also uploads to the community as well
  9. Lucifer6six6 Win User

Uploading to Skydrive

Oh.. and anyway to make it actually record in 1080p?
Thema:

Uploading to Skydrive

1. Uploading to Skydrive - Similar Threads - Uploading Skydrive

2. Game clip uploaded to Xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip uploaded to Xbox live: Maybe I'm just tripping but has this always been a thing? Every time I record a clip this pops up a few minutes later to let me know it's been uploaded and I find it annoying. Is there any way to...
  3. Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device: Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device Are there other things downloading in the background as that could slow you down to . But its probably...
  4. Xbox one wireless upload speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless upload speeds: As many have recently complained about i am also receiving poor upload speeds from my xbox one’s, both my one x and one s have the same issue present when connecting wirelessly to my router. I...
  5. Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow: So I've been noticing for a month or 2 that my upload speeds on my Xbox One X is very slow. I get 150 MBPS down and 10 up from Comcast. The modem I have gives me 175 down to 13 up and ALL of my...
  6. High bandwidth usage; Xbox uploads lots of data

in XBoX on Consoles
    High bandwidth usage; Xbox uploads lots of data: My Xbox (early gen) uploads alot of data when VIEWING online steams. Whilst using Amazon Prime it uploads over 100mb an hour. YouTube is the same. I am not broadcasting streams, nor uploading...
  7. Upload Studio clips won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio clips won't play: I spent an hour creating/editing a clip, then it uploads, but won't play. Takes a long time to buffer then shows a broken video icon. Support is no help, might as well try posting on here. Anyone...
  8. Cant upload to Skydrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload to Skydrive: I also have the same problem as Mr Rotch, Where my video get to 100% and then tells me "Sorry, we weren't able to upload your clip just now. (0x80040206)" I've checked my internet connection and...
  9. Videos have no name when uploading to SkyDrive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Videos have no name when uploading to SkyDrive.: So when I upload a video to SkyDrive with a name. Then go onto skydrive on my laptop, the names aren't there. It just says Upload Studio 1, Upload Studio 2 etc. The very first video I ever did has...
  10. Game Dvr/uploads and skydrive storage..help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Dvr/uploads and skydrive storage..help please.: On my sky drive my xbox game dvr clips is 1.98GB over 61 clips.....on my upload on my xb1 its saying storage is at 96%....ive removed a couple of the xb1 and its made no difference,its too early...