Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?

Discus and support Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently used my $1 month of Game Pass intro and do intend to subscribe for the $9/month fee going forward. Been pretty happy with the games so far!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tegwilym, Nov 21, 2020.

1. tegwilym
    tegwilym Guest

Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?

I recently used my $1 month of Game Pass intro and do intend to subscribe for the $9/month fee going forward. Been pretty happy with the games so far!

For years, I had X-box Live Gold and just saw that I was billed for the next year of Gold access. I understand that the Game Pass does have the Gold included in it? So will I be refunded for Gold once my first 'real' payment for Game Pass goes into effect?

I've been trying to find an email contact for Microsoft to send my question, but not finding it. So I'm posting here in the forum.

Thanks,

Tom

:)

tegwilym, Nov 21, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

9.99 is for gamepass not gamepass ultimate, gamepass ultimate has the live component.
  3. tegwilym Win User

Oh....so I do need Live still for Game Pass? Hmm....that seems it would cost me $184/year for Game Pass, but if I upgraded to Ultimate It would be $179, and a lot more cool EA games. By the time I download a few of the games for 'free' I'm already saving
    a lot more money in the long run.

Seems that I might as well bump my plan up to Ultimate since it would come out nearly the same price in the end.

Tom
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade

Hi augustchenetski,

If you never subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate, when you upgrade from Xbox Live Gold to GPU the prepaid live gold will convert into game pass ultimate up to 36 months. So if you want to grab another year of Gold which would gives you 2 years in total and
    convert that, it will be 2 years of Game Pass Ultimate. More information can be found at the bottom of this page

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass
  5. Draconis1982 Win User

xbox live gold upgrade to ultimate

I was wondering if game pass could be available for a year as with live gold and then bundling it together for one simple bill every year
  6. ViridianGolem41 Win User

Xbox Pass Ultimate back to Gold

I bought xbox live gold for a year and got a 1 month xbox game pass ultimate gift card from a friend and i converted my gold to the game pass ultimate but i only got a month not the 12 months i payed for in gold so i basically wasted my money.
Thema:

1. Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold? - Similar Threads - Upraded Live Gold

2. Xbox Live Gold and PS Plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold and PS Plus: Why do we need Xbox Live Gold to play online on EVERY online games that exist on xbox, but PlayStation dont need PS Plus to play few games like fortnite. like... Microsoft is way more rich than...
  3. will a xbox 360 with a 250 gb drive play secret neighbor on live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will a xbox 360 with a 250 gb drive play secret neighbor on live?: i bought a 360 to play online with grandkids .. will this play secret neighbor multiplayer games on live?? 4e0eaff0-b632-4d1b-8efd-a091c0ad3ca6
  4. Using a one month Game Pass Ultimate code during a 12 month Live subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Using a one month Game Pass Ultimate code during a 12 month Live subscription: Hello, My cousin has and is using a prepaid 12 month Xbox Live subscription. I bought a one month code for Game Pass Ultimate. If he uses the GPU code while his Live subscription is active,...
  5. I can’t connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to Xbox live: I can’t connect to xbox live. Everytime i try to connect on a game it says to go to the website and check the status, I do that and everything is running fine. My wifi is connected. I have an xbox...
  6. xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live: I have bought Xbox live but it wont let me join/make a party and it wont let me play any games WHAT SHOULD I DO?? 42e283ca-3938-450c-b6b7-09ffdee43f2f
  7. xbox live login on microsoft solitaire collection returns error 1170000 continously.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live login on microsoft solitaire collection returns error 1170000 continously.: have reinstalled app, reset iPad, everything suggested on support pages. Can login and log out on other devices. xbox live status reports no issue so why is it not working?...
  8. 2 Live Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Live Accounts: Years ago I created a MSFT live account for myself and son. So I am organizer, and he is a member under MSFT account settings. We can both login to our profiles on xbox one, and play split screen....
  9. Game uprade won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game uprade won't work: I purchased a so-called "premium upgrade" because a MS game I downloaded was displaying adds. But even though it shows on my account - the issue was not resolved. The adds still appeared. I...
  10. Uprading rebel support helicopters: Ghost Recon Wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uprading rebel support helicopters: Ghost Recon Wildlands: I’m able to call on rebel support and get a helicopter. Some people can call up helicopters with weapons. How do you upgrade those helicopters? 12259f49-5d65-4274-b17f-74d3841dcfcf