UPS Delivery

Discus and support UPS Delivery in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is the timeframe regarding lost parcels? I sent my elite 2 controller for repair then when it was returned UPS delivered it to the wrong address.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndyJames6, Nov 25, 2021.

1. AndyJames6
    AndyJames6 Guest

UPS Delivery

What is the timeframe regarding lost parcels?

I sent my elite 2 controller for repair then when it was returned UPS delivered it to the wrong address. That was the beginning of October and I'm still waiting for a replacement controller. 8 weeks, numerous calls to Microsoft support and still I have no controller or update to when I'll receive it

:)

AndyJames6, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

UPS Delivery

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Holá Andy, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data, we can not specify the actual reason for the delay of your control or at which address it was delivered, the ideal would be to contact the support, but do not try by phone because I believe it is not working, but try the chat call.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  3. Burn2Burn Win User

Xbox One Microsoft Store Shipping Nightmare HELP

Sign up for UPS My Choice(free) go the delivery planner, Manage Delivery Addresses, Add a New Delivery Address
  4. ClutchInAction Win User

UPS delivery germany

I sent mine in on 20/5 they received on 25/5 ii got an update yesterday 16/6 to say they received and one this morning 17/6 to say replacement on its way

the wait was frustraiting. But id say just hold out. They will get to it.
  5. Dr Jud Win User

UPS delivery germany

I received a new controller, in a box with all new accessories.
  6. Soulz�� Win User

UPS delivery germany

Da hätte ich ja garkeinen Bock drauf, 1 Monat zu warten. Haben sie ihren reparierten erhalten oder einen neuen?
Thema:

UPS Delivery

1. UPS Delivery - Similar Threads - UPS Delivery

2. Updates for games and apps wont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates for games and apps wont show up: I cant get any updates to show for any games or apps on the series X, when I go into my games and apps, then to updates it's just constantly saying no updates currently available, I dont have the...
  3. accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up

in XboX Insiders
    accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up: I accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up on Xbox PC when I was trying to play an old game. It only shows the first time you launch an Xbox game in Windows 10/11. Now, it won't...
  4. Xbox captures not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox captures not showing up: Hello! A while back I had an issue where I couldn’t delete my captures and now it seems my Xbox has deleted everything and won’t let me see any captures recently taken. It just tells me that I...
  5. Xbox Series X Delivery - Microsoft says sent, UPS says not received?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Delivery - Microsoft says sent, UPS says not received?: Hi all, Hoping someone can help shed some light. Ordered the Series X from the Microsoft Store, they have advised on the 7th November its been dispatched by UPS. Got the tracking number and...
  6. Sent Xbox X in for repair, UPS have confirmed delivery, but ticket has not updated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Xbox X in for repair, UPS have confirmed delivery, but ticket has not updated.: Sent Xbox X in for repair, UPS have confirmed delivery, but ticket has not updated. Please can I have some assistance in resolving this attempted to get into contact with Microsoft but had no...
  7. UPS delivery germany

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS delivery germany: Anybody else's faulty elite 2 controller stuck at the Dock and signed by sellenies? Where is my controller NOW? 0951b2ad-6a03-4bdc-8ae7-af9c05550191
  8. WHY DO MICROSOFT KEEP USING UPS AS THEIR MAIN DELIVERY PROVIDER

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHY DO MICROSOFT KEEP USING UPS AS THEIR MAIN DELIVERY PROVIDER: I am annoyed with microsoft for using UPS as their main delivery provider UPS have been proven to be useless when delivering things I had scheduled delivery date of 25th of may, and I have been...
  9. Damaged box from UPS delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Damaged box from UPS delivery: Sent my xbox away under warranty for a repair for overheating, got my xbox back yesterday but the box it was in has been ripped open with hardly any packaging inside. So worried about rainy...
  10. UPS Label Delivery - Free or Not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS Label Delivery - Free or Not?: Hello, I would like to inquire about the service order repair that I have made for my Xbox One S. I received the UPS Label Delivery for the shipping of the Xbox to Germany, but I want to confirm...