UPS failed to deliver my XBOX S

Discus and support UPS failed to deliver my XBOX S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, UPS failed to deliver my XBOX S and failed to contact with me (didn't even try) and send my XBOX back to sender. What should I do at this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JOKUBASGLIOZAITIS, Feb 22, 2021.

1. UPS failed to deliver my XBOX S

Hey guys,

UPS failed to deliver my XBOX S and failed to contact with me (didn't even try) and send my XBOX back to sender. What should I do at this situation?

:)

JOKUBASGLIOZAITIS, Feb 22, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, I would contact UPS first to see where the package is at and what went wrong. Then I would contact XBox to see what they say.
  3. ​Jamie​ Win User

Additionally, Microsoft can't control the UPS delivery schedule as unexpected things do arise. The best thing you can do is monitor the UPS tracking information that was provided to keep up to date on the current status.
  4. DiscoBiscuits18 Win User

We cant download it?

Are you *** kidding?! -sigh- xbox fails to deliver yet again
  5. zombie stev3 Win User

I preordered xbox one but

i agree tohellnbak the cheap price will get people in then when they fail to deliver on games and services people will go xbox one may be able to pick a cheaper ps4 up then aswell as a package lol
  6. JaggyTT Win User

What the hell is wrong with sky player on the xbox ???????

Or just dont sign in when it ask`s,,

Things go *** up everytime xbox update any software so then other`s fail.
Thema:

1. UPS failed to deliver my XBOX S - Similar Threads - UPS failed deliver

2. Xbox One failing to start up with '19041.4788.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2011'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One failing to start up with '19041.4788.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2011': Anyone else having this issue? Xbox One going into endless loop after the update. Have tried the online troubleshooting to load OSU1 from USB drive but that fails as well along with complete reset...
  3. My Xbox fails to install disc games when it’s turned off despite instant start up always...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox fails to install disc games when it’s turned off despite instant start up always...: I have my start up on instant on, along with the other traditional settings to have it install games while turned off. Yet, it doesn’t do it for some reason. I’m trying to install Cold War (I have...
  4. Problem with Xbox app "Jump back in|Launch on Console" fails to start up console

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox app "Jump back in|Launch on Console" fails to start up console: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheFuri [link] [comments]
  5. Locking Topics to cover up Microsoft's failing

in XBoX on Windows
    Locking Topics to cover up Microsoft's failing: Why the hell has this been locked? I want an answer from someone at Microsoft....
  6. Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen: Warzone ran perfectly until now. It goes to the load screen and blinks continually on and off reinstalled(didn't work) reset my xbox one x(full reset) and reinstalled(still didn't work). warzone...
  7. Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen: Problem Warzone ran perfectly until now. It goes to the load screen and blinks continually on and off until after an age I get an error massage saying that it took too long to load. Is this an...
  8. Xbox one X failing to start up - E105 00000000 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X failing to start up - E105 00000000 8007045D: Having a number of issues with my Xbox One X, the most recent of which being the fact it will not boot up, all I get is an error message: E105 00000000 8007045D. This is especially frustrating as...
  9. Xbox One failed update. Now won't boot up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One failed update. Now won't boot up.: Hi. I turned my console on a couple of hours ago. It immediately started an update procedure so I left it to it. It got to 85% 'Applying' before it returned an error. From the Troubleshooting...
  10. Frustrated after 2 failed controller repairs. Don't know how to follow up next.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frustrated after 2 failed controller repairs. Don't know how to follow up next.: In January I purchased a Design Lab controller and was disappointed to find that one of the shoulder buttons only registered about half of my inputs unless I pressed it very hard. Unfortunately,...