UPS lost my controller that I was returning for repair

Discus and support UPS lost my controller that I was returning for repair in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I've been trying to contact support to receive a call back about this issue for the last few days but I keep getting a "sorry there was an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BrettMansell, May 20, 2022.

1. BrettMansell
    BrettMansell Guest

Hi there,

I've been trying to contact support to receive a call back about this issue for the last few days but I keep getting a "sorry there was an error" message so have been unable to get in contact with a real human to get this resolved, and the virtual agent is no use for a specific issue like this. I'm in the UK.

I opened a warranty request and sent my controller back to MS for repair because one of the buttons wasn't working. I used the UPS label they provided. The UPS tracking indicates that the parcel has been lost "We have opened an investigation to locate the package" so Microsoft have never received it. As a result they have cancelled the service repair and my poor controller is lost somewhere. Has anybody else experienced this or know if/how it can be resolved?

If anyone knows of a phone number or email address, or some way of getting in touch with a real human I'd really appreciate it. I've tried the obvious 'request a call back' multiple times, but as mentioned I get an error every time, in 3 different browsers.

:)

BrettMansell, May 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hope everything gets solved as soon as possible!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I had one friend that experienced something similar. In his case the package never appears but he ended receiving money to buy another controller.

You could try go in that way to see what happens. Or how much more you need to wait
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.
    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today mate and sorry to hear that.

Usually in those situations the best option is push/talk with UPS and ask them for the compensation or find the lost item
  5. BrettMansell Win User

Thanks Josef,

I was concerned that because it was Microsoft's UPS account and payment that any claim would have to go through MS but I'll contact UPS and see what they say.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox repair center broke my controller

Hi, in the returns information, it states to only return the specific item, as you will possibly not get back the same item.

I returned an elite controller, kept all removable parts and packed it in an ordinary cardboard box. I got a returned one in bubble wrap and a jiffy bag.

If your Xbox needed repair, you only needed to send that back, no cables, no controller and no original packing. Chances are it is not your console, or controller. I would raise a repair for the controller.
Thema:

1. UPS lost my controller that I was returning for repair - Similar Threads - UPS lost controller

2. Xbox Series X “lost” by UPS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X “lost” by UPS: Well, let me tell you what happened to me. Got the invite on 11/25/21 for an Xbox Series X bundle, promptly ordered the required bundle. Paid with my credit card, and then realize it was going...
  3. UPS Have lost my controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    UPS Have lost my controller: Hi there, I sent my Xbox elite 2 controller away for repair. The controller was under warranty. Microsoft sent out a pre-payed printable label. The controller was posted on the 5th January 2021....
  4. Sent Series X in for repair, UPS lost Replacement. Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Series X in for repair, UPS lost Replacement. Help!: Back in November last year my Series X arrived on launch day but was unfortunately not working, so I arranged with Microsoft to send it in for repair or replacement. All was going well and I...
  5. UPS lost my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS lost my Series X: I was sending it back to Microsoft because it stopped turning on. UPS said Microsoft is the shipper so investigation info will go to them. If you've gone through this how long will it take to get...
  6. Lost game progress after signing up to xbox live, updaing console and colonial marines for the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost game progress after signing up to xbox live, updaing console and colonial marines for the ...: Hi all, I Lost game progress after signing up to xbox live, updating console and colonial marines for the first time. I changed my gamer tag and I can still see my achievements etc in my profile...
  7. game locking up. reinstalled and lost all my puzzles. I am a premium player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game locking up. reinstalled and lost all my puzzles. I am a premium player: game was locking up. when I reinstalled I lost all my puzzles. I am a premium member and now I have ads. I want my stuff back. Not very happy! ace318b8-f501-469d-aec7-844c53e0db21
  8. Game save lost, but achievements still show up online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game save lost, but achievements still show up online: I have been playing Lego City Undercover for 50+ hours. When I went to load my saved game it started at the beginning. However, when I go online I can see all my saved progress. What happened to...
  9. Lost channel lineup and wont reset up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost channel lineup and wont reset up.: My day one xbox 1x just started giving me a "lost channel lineup" notification and after resetting the channels it doesn't save it and gives me the same notification asking if I want to set it up...
  10. Minecraft mash ups lost because I hjave no accesss to old email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft mash ups lost because I hjave no accesss to old email address: HI I have a problem. I purchased Minecraft mash ups for my old email address that I can no longer sign in with and no longer can get password updates or anything thru. How can I get the mash...