Uptade problem

Discus and support Uptade problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I buy an xbox one today and it is conditioned, my problem is that when I try to update it it goes out and marks error but 2 of them do not exist, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THEBRAYAN742, Aug 3, 2018.

1. THEBRAYAN742
    THEBRAYAN742 Guest

Uptade problem

I buy an xbox one today and it is conditioned, my problem is that when I try to update it it goes out and marks error but 2 of them do not exist, I need your help my dad is upset with me

:)

THEBRAYAN742, Aug 3, 2018
  2. LookedCarp1
    LookedCarp1 Guest
    UPTADE FAILED..

Can't download the update.If the problem persist,go to www.xbox/support

status code; 3CD6-0000-3080-0502-8007-0070

I don't know what to do??my profile has delleted somehow and now don't know how to download it back to my account???

LookedCarp1, Aug 3, 2018
  3. UPTADE FAILED..

Are you just having trouble getting the update or did you delete your profile?

If you lost/deleted your profile try the "Recover Gamertag" option.

If your update fails after recovering your profile try the following...

Settings -> System ->Storage -> hit "Y" on Hard Drive -> select "Clear System Cache"

Restart your console after that and see if the update takes.

Geovanie Legend, Aug 3, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Uptade problem

M3tal Daz3, Aug 3, 2018
  5. What are the errors that you are receiving?

HomegrownSilky, Nov 3, 2018
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Uptade problem

What are the errors that you are receiving?
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Uptade problem

8. ISirProdigy007 Win User

uptade

Hi,

post your feedback here;
    Xbox Uservoice
    about the new update.

Happy Gaming!
  9. vince1796 Win User

black screen

Already try It's since I dl the uptades for the multiplayer
  10. 1f8549f3-c32b-468f-b Win User

Problems With Xbox New Uptade

I've done that. Now my control is pairing well but my new external storage seems "dead". My console isn't detecting it again. His led isn't flashing anymore and the games that was inside it won't display on the games section.
Thema:

Uptade problem

1. Uptade problem - Similar Threads - Uptade problem

2. Uptade installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uptade installing: Hello there, I am trying update my games but its always stopped installation. Whats the problem I dont understand 5b71333b-2afb-4d0e-ab39-043967d4701f
  3. i cant uptade the xbox live thing what do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant uptade the xbox live thing what do i do?: i cant update he xbox live thing what do i do it always tells me use status code but it doesnt work what do i do status code:4467-4497-1380-0700-C000-000E 40a63628-83d7-4aac-b939-395df0bd23aa
  4. xbox one x unable to uptade since 5-7 months ago.

in XboX Insiders
    xbox one x unable to uptade since 5-7 months ago.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThunderX2017 [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft store can't download/uptade

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store can't download/uptade: So i bought the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate last day and i tried to download games but everytime i try it just says turn on the Windows Uptade when i check if it's open or not it shows its working i...
  6. Xbox one Uptade Preview Delta,what will happen?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Uptade Preview Delta,what will happen?: What will happen when i enter the delta? will my console be reset to the factory default? I didn't understand it very well. submitted by /u/Cabeleileila [link] [comments]
  7. UNTURNED XBOX ONE'S Chaotic Uptade

in XboX Insiders
    UNTURNED XBOX ONE'S Chaotic Uptade: after the unturned update for Xbox one, the game broke, the trees are colossal, the recoil and the sound of the guns don't work, the physics don't exist, and on the PEI map right when I enter I...
  8. Problems With Xbox New Uptade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems With Xbox New Uptade: Hello, I was having some trouble since the xbox new update came out. Some games are displaying in wrong sections (I've got Gears Of War 4 in the games with gold, but it isn't showing on the games...
  9. Gears 5 issue after last uptade

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 issue after last uptade: Hey everyone! Good afternoon. So, after downloading the last uptade today I am getting some trouble to play the game. It is lagging every time I try to simply walk or move the character as you can...
  10. Minecraft Xbox One uptade better together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One uptade better together: soo i bought minecraft i had played 18 hours all this year an offer came that said if you had played more than 5 hours you would get the new minecraft for free i click on the link and it says i...