Urgent Billing Stuff

Discus and support Urgent Billing Stuff in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to reference support for a conflict in the billing que for my xbox music pass. I subscribe from xbox music from the IE browser, I recently... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoveQuaff, Dec 27, 2014.

1. LoveQuaff
    LoveQuaff Guest

Urgent Billing Stuff

I wanted to reference support for a conflict in the billing que for my xbox music pass. I subscribe from xbox music from the IE browser, I recently just paid for a year long subscription and the payment organization changed with the banks. For reference,
    I am here seeking support because I wanted to warn that there is an issue on my side. Thank you. Happy New Year! Urgent Billing Stuff :)

:)

LoveQuaff, Dec 27, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    billing stuff

Hello, please visit http://billing.microsoft.com and make sure that your billing details are correct as well as the payment method on the account being correct with no outstanding balance on the
    account. If you've checked both then please contact XBOX Support for your region.

HassanB, Dec 27, 2014
  3. RaTeD x Taco
    RaTeD x Taco Guest
    billing stuff

i got on my xbox and it said its suspended and it said your membership is suspended due to a problom with your payment option to continue your membership edit the payment option or use a new one. idk why it said this or why xbox live suspended cause i used
    a prepaid 3month gold card.. WHYYYYYY ?????????????

RaTeD x Taco, Dec 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Urgent Billing Stuff

Sorry to hear it. You can either make the necessary changes at commerce.microsoft.com or call phone support to let them know. If you live in North America then dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Dec 28, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Urgent Billing Stuff

Sorry to hear it. You can either make the necessary changes at commerce.microsoft.com or call phone support to let them know. If you live in North America then dial 1-800-469-9269
  6. HassanB Win User

billing stuff

Hello, please visit http://billing.microsoft.com and make sure that your billing details are correct as well as the payment method on the account being correct with no outstanding balance on the
    account. If you've checked both then please contact XBOX Support for your region.
  7. ScorchedRelic Win User

Countdown Sale deadline

Guys, it's urgent lol

Have to try get over New Years celebrations and have stuff to do.

I could get this from PSN too though slightly more expensive.
  8. Kareem Midani Win User

Payment

If you're having issue with the Zip Code in the billing information, but you want to purchase a digital content urgently.

I'd suggest you set your Zip Code to the UDPC (Universal Default Postal Code) which is 00000 (5 Zeros).
  9. onyxishere Win User

[URGENT HELP] 2 Billing Errors!

If the payment is not going through for Microsoft then that means the bank is blocking the account. If you can't get help over the phone try going into the bank in person and see what they say.
Thema:

Urgent Billing Stuff

1. Urgent Billing Stuff - Similar Threads - Urgent Billing Stuff

2. Demande de remboursement urgente[Translation-Urgent request for reimbursement]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Demande de remboursement urgente[Translation-Urgent request for reimbursement]: Bonjour si un moderateur est sur le forum pourrait il faire suivre mon cas par le services de remboursement que je n’arrive pas a joindre. J’ai été prelevé de 99 euros sans raison alors que je...
  3. Urgente**** [Mod Translation - Urgent]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgente**** [Mod Translation - Urgent]: Mi cuenta ha dejado de existir y yo tengo mis juegos ahy que puedo hacer!!!! [Mod Translation - My account has ceased to exist and I have my games and what can I do !!!!]...
  4. urgente

in XBoX on Consoles
    urgente: codigo de control parental numero de consola xbox360- 033387453108 2fd42cfc-20fe-4c2b-bb01-2c1e19d628da
  5. Urgent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Urgent: Its telling mt unable to connect to ea servers for Apex legends what's wrong with the game? d5167a63-46cd-4072-8e44-d8b8f2b8d6e3
  6. How do I remove my Xbox account from a console I do not have access to? (Urgent)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove my Xbox account from a console I do not have access to? (Urgent): Hello, I had to pawn my Xbox One a few months ago, and I was told with confidence that I would be able to get it back. Time passes and life got in the way and I find out that I won't get the...
  7. urgent!

in XBoX on Consoles
    urgent!: How do you sign back into your xbox one acc if you only know the email address it is under and your gamertag. I signed out of my account and need to sign back in. I don't know my password, and I...
  8. I NEED URGENT HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Whenever I go to make a YouTube video I press the start recording button with a 4 terabyte hardrive plugged in after about 2 minutes of recording it stops and deletes the recording of the previous...
  9. It's urgent! Xbox live commits suicide

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's urgent! Xbox live commits suicide: Please! I love xbox live and the amazing community. I can't stand just watching how microsoft unknowingly just triggered a "killswitch" on xbox live and it's wonderful gaming community Half of...
  10. Keeps saying "Urgent" "Your billing needs to be updated" even when updated.

in XBoX Rewards
    Keeps saying "Urgent" "Your billing needs to be updated" even when updated.: Twitter told me to post on forums so I am. Want my rewards please. 35a1d6f7-492e-4b4c-8742-c5199dd1ac5b