Urgent help needed! Cannot leave insider program

Discus and support Urgent help needed! Cannot leave insider program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I own an xbox one s that is currently signed up for the Insider Update Previews, however this was done by the original owner as I purchased my console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZynstR, May 14, 2020.

1. /u/ZynstR
    /u/ZynstR Guest

I own an xbox one s that is currently signed up for the Insider Update Previews, however this was done by the original owner as I purchased my console second hand. Upon purchase the previous owner obviously and understandably wiped his accounts from the console however when trying to opt out of the program I am met with a message telling me the original account used to sign up must be used to unenroll. The problem is I do not have the sellers details and have no way of obtaining them. Is there any possible way to leave this program with my own account? Or am I forever going to be plagued by daily updates unless I buy a new console? TIA

submitted by /u/ZynstR
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZynstR, May 14, 2020
  2. ttttubby Win User

I need to leave the insider program

How are you in the insider program at all without the hub? You signed up got on the insider track and then deleted the hub?
  3. FeyTech Win User

Probiere mal das hier halte auf der xbox eject power und sync. Ca. 10 sekunden gedrück und wartecdaa piepen eins ab nicht loslassen erst nach zweiten piep ton dann bist du im boot menü und guck mal was du auswählen kannst dann einer der punkte dort sollte
    dir helfen...

Try this here keep on the xbox eject power and sync. About 10 seconds pressed and wartecdaa beeping one from do not let go first after second beep tone then you are in the boot menu and look what you can choose then one of the points there should help you
  4. JFate777 Win User

Go inside the Insider Hub app on your Xbox. Leave all programs including system updates, and beta tests. You should be fine after that.
  5. EIIybob Win User

That's the thing I can't even get to the home screen on my xbox. I reset my Xbox after trying to do a offline update. And now I have to connect to my hotspot every time and when I do it tells me I need to update. It's a ridiculous cycle I can't get out
    of.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

"I reset my Xbox after trying to do a offline update"

Insiders cannot use OSU (offline system update) unless you unenroll first.

Unenrolling requires a factory refresh to align with General Availability OS.

Are you able to log into your account on a PC or another console?

XBox Insider program FAQ
    has further assistance.

Whether you’re selling or giving your Xbox away, you should remove it from the Update Preview program. If you’ve already sold or gifted it, you can launch the Xbox Insider Hub on another console or a Windows 10 PC and follow
    these same directions.

1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.
    2. On the main landing page, select Settings.
    3. Select Manage devices and choose the one you want to remove from the program.
    4. Select Done.
Thema:

1. Urgent help needed! Cannot leave insider program - Similar Threads - Urgent help needed

2. I NEED URGENT HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Whenever I go to make a YouTube video I press the start recording button with a 4 terabyte hardrive plugged in after about 2 minutes of recording it stops and deletes the recording of the previous...
  3. Need urgent help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need urgent help please: Okay so Im writing this in discusion even tho I should choose support but when I do they just dont give am [Mod Removed] and nobody would reply. So I already made a post before about how my games...
  4. Forizon 3 Help Urgently Neede

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forizon 3 Help Urgently Neede: Hi, I myself have been playing Forza Horizon 3 on a pretty powerful pc for around 6 months by now, without any issues. However, in the last few weeks, I have noticed that when I load forza up, it...
  5. Xbox one enforcement Help needed... URGENT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one enforcement Help needed... URGENT: can any one please tell me how i can contact xbox one enforcement team? Urgent ............ there's no number 64524623-9530-4e3e-8b08-0df711a00deb
  6. Urgent help needed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help needed!: I haven’t had gold for about two weeks and supposedly I had this 3 month subscription I have to pay but I could pay It with this vanilla prepaid card (Mastercard) but all It says Is Please...
  7. Xbox One Freezes - No fix - Urgent help needed please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Freezes - No fix - Urgent help needed please: I'll try and explain this as well as I can even though it began to happen months ago and I really should have gotten some help by now. I got my console in summer 2015 but Im not sure of its model...
  8. Urgent Help Buying Xbox One S info needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent Help Buying Xbox One S info needed: HI there guys and girls, I'm new to all of this, i'm a 22 year old university student from the Caribbean studying in Switzerland on scholarship. There's an amazing deal/offer in local stores...
  9. PLEASE HELP NEED URGENT A ASSISTANCE

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP NEED URGENT A ASSISTANCE: To put it simply, my friends account is homed to my xbox, and recently his cousin switvhed it up and i ended up putting back mine, now i cant share my friends games like how it used to work. his...
  10. I need urgent help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need urgent help: I'm trying to find a oG gamertag that starts with the letter L it is okay if it doesn't start with L though, thank you! 6b6c2dc9-55bb-4de5-8698-07cecec93ff5