URGENT: Xbox series X won’t turn on after updating on the 17th.

Discus and support URGENT: Xbox series X won’t turn on after updating on the 17th. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox updated the newest insiders update at the time and now will not turn on at all. No troubleshooting screen by pressing the disc and sync and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shotmaster217, Aug 2, 2022.

1. URGENT: Xbox series X won’t turn on after updating on the 17th.

My Xbox updated the newest insiders update at the time and now will not turn on at all. No troubleshooting screen by pressing the disc and sync and power button. All my USB devices and HDMI connections have power because my elgato turns on when plugged in. Every tech repair shop I take it to says that it’s not shorted or damaged by a power surge at any point. They have no clue what is wrong or why it won’t turn on. Was wondering if there could be a bug with the new start up time component of the update that could somehow brick/keep the console from starting up at all.

submitted by /u/shotmaster217
    [link] [comments]

/u/shotmaster217, Aug 2, 2022
  2. darkist1 Win User

Xbox series x

I dont think there's an urgent rush to go out and get the Xbox Series X, considering all the games are gonna still work on both previous Xbox One's.
  3. LukeMQ Win User

Still common issue with Xbox Series X controller after OS update 10.0.22000.2656. Please someone give me some explanation.

Hi there Rafael welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I also own an Xbox Series X but I haven't encountered this issue, do you have multiple controllers to see if this also affects them? And O recommend the following just to get rid of any existing issues:

1. Turn off your Xbox using the power button on the console.

2. Once your Xbox has completely powered down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console. Don't simply unplug the cord from the wall's electrical socket — it must be disconnected from your Xbox.

3. Wait for 5 minutes, and then reconnect the power cord to both the Xbox console and the electrical socket.

4. Let another minute pass and turn it on afterwards.
    Every Xbox Series X controller give this problem on my console, on my friend's console the issue appear only in some Xbox One games (on my console Series X controllers works perfectly with Xbox One games) but not in some Series S/X game that instead give the issue to my console. I tried everything, offline reboot too, and I tried before and again after you suggested what you said. This is an issue that is appeared after an OS update to me and other users, in similar or identical way. This must be a bug caused by an update and not an hardware issue. This situation need an urgent update.
  4. Worwon Win User

Successfully Redeemed code not showing up to download

5. Paraffin Alien Win User

My xbox one deleted an app, I can't afford constant updates. Hating this, never buying another xbox console, game or microsoft product.

If you turn off automatic updates in the settings menu then it won`t happen.

Set it to manual updates and then you can choose what you want to update instead of the console doing it automatically for everything that you have currently installed.
  6. LukeMQ Win User

Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

I have an issue similar to yours and identical to other users: even after OS update 10.0.22000.2656,
    on Xbox Series X when some games like Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4, Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched (only Xbox Series X enhanced games and not all of them) any Xbox Series X controller incur in an input issue, with battery and with USB cable without battery: if any key or trigger is pressed rapidly it doesn't work, a sort of input lag. The issue persist in any dashboard menu or in any other game that don't give this issue, then if I turn off and turn on the controller again the problem disappear until I return to the game in background that caused the issue. Any Xbox One X controller works perfectly instead. Both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series X controller are update with the latest update. I noticed that when the issue start the usual buzzing noise of the controller change sound, a lower sound. This issue started since about 4 months after a system update. I have reported many times this issue and it has been reported by other users too.
    Analog sticks and triggers calibration from the system menu is missing, an essential feature in my opinion, I'm reporting this since 3 years.
Thema:

URGENT: Xbox series X won’t turn on after updating on the 17th.

1. URGENT: Xbox series X won’t turn on after updating on the 17th. - Similar Threads - URGENT series won’t

2. Minecraft Major connection error URGENT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Major connection error URGENT: Hi, I am unable to play at all because of a nonstop error. When i launch the launcher it says Oh no something went wrong It cant connect to the microsoft services, 2 seconds later its fine and the...
  3. Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!: I w a s seeking help replacing an old non-functioning email account on my Xbox account with my other main email account. The Tech got a message in account.microsoft.com that the account was from a...
  4. {URGENT} Minecraft Migration - E-Mail not sending to Outlook Email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    {URGENT} Minecraft Migration - E-Mail not sending to Outlook Email: I need to activate my outlook email, which is linked to the Mojang-Account. Then I tried to migrate, but I didn't receive any email ( Spam or anything). I also keep encountering problems that...
  5. I need your urgent help pliss OS VERSION 22000.4546.amd64fre.xb_flt_2205co.220422-1930

in XboX Insiders
    I need your urgent help pliss OS VERSION 22000.4546.amd64fre.xb_flt_2205co.220422-1930: hello friends I have a problem I am part of the insider but my xbox one x stopped giving video replace the hard drive but when I try to update through Troubleshoot with osu1 it does not let me and...
  6. Urgent: Some users in the UK are still experiencing constant installation errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Urgent: Some users in the UK are still experiencing constant installation errors: Hi there Microsoft, I am making this forum post as I’ve been experiencing an issue with my Xbox Series X which causes all my downloads to fail, since a few days ago I keep getting an error...
  7. URGENT i need to change the email a hacker set on my account without having access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    URGENT i need to change the email a hacker set on my account without having access to it: i need to change my email of my account quickly before the hacker changes it and the password again the problem is is that i dont have access to the email the hacker set on my account is there a...
  8. I need urgent help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need urgent help: Look, I've been playing Reimbow six for 3 years, only I stopped playing it since I used to play on my Xbox and that and now that they've switched me to PC I wanted to download it again and I...
  9. URGENT App Data specifically Video Games, answer ASAP

in XBoX on Windows
    URGENT App Data specifically Video Games, answer ASAP: If I get a New Windows 11 Laptop to transfer everything from the Old Windows 10 Laptop, Few Questions: I will have to re-install each Software Apps individually again, Correct me here? I am...
  10. Xbox Security And Safety Urgent

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Security And Safety Urgent: Hello , so today i came across some one on discord that its making distribution of a illegal tool that can edit people game stats without they account information only needing they're gamertag i...