USAF Clan, looking for more XB1 active players for Clan Wars

Discus and support USAF Clan, looking for more XB1 active players for Clan Wars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have a pretty good following on the 360 and have maxed out on both MW3 and BOII. Just putting the word out for any US Air Force, active and retired,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwoop33, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

We have a pretty good following on the 360 and have maxed out on both MW3 and BOII. Just putting the word out for any US Air Force, active and retired, or just looking at joining up one day soon etc, I'll can send your name to the Leader and he can give
    you the application/website info. Thanks

:)

Dwoop33, Feb 20, 2014
  2. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest
    USAF Clan looking for Xbox One Ghosts players for active Clan Wars

I have played on Gamebattles in the past but that's more pc involved. He actually tracks our stats and hold contests for the mvp on the website. And since you're going in the service soon, we can give you some tips of what to expect and you'll start off
    with a good network already before you leave. I sent him your gamertag today so look for an invite message.

Dwoop33, Feb 20, 2014
  3. Looking for clan

Add me on xbox one just started new clan with a few friends looking for players who are active and interested in clan wars and climbing the ranks

UpsetRabbit7647, Feb 20, 2014
  4. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest

Remedy OmG, Feb 21, 2014
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

6. AscendedFreak Win User

Toxic Beauties(Females) & Beasts(Males), a laid back, active and relaxing clan. Join us now!

I'm 35 and have a microphone. I'm mainly a CoD: Ghosts player on XB1. I have Titanfall, but I don't play it much. I'm looking for a clan of fun loving people to join up with. I do like to win, but it's not my main goal. I would like to join a clan that's
    won a few CoD: Ghosts clan wars.

Do you know what division you are in Clan Wars and how many wars you have won?

My entire clan went over Titanfall and MW3, leaving me as the only active player.

Thanks.
  7. UpsetRabbit7647 Win User

Looking for clan

Add me on xbox one just started new clan with a few friends looking for players who are active and interested in clan wars and climbing the ranks
  8. Dwoop33 Win User

I have played on Gamebattles in the past but that's more pc involved. He actually tracks our stats and hold contests for the mvp on the website. And since you're going in the service soon, we can give you some tips of what to expect and you'll start off
    with a good network already before you leave. I sent him your gamertag today so look for an invite message.
  9. AzN8z3r08 Win User

Aloha! I don't play Ghosts too much anymore. All the framerate issues after the patches are getting to me. But I think I'd be happier with a clan. Is this clan pretty good? Do any of you play GBs?

I used to play competitive in MW2. But most of the guys that I used to play with are still on Playstation.

I'm in the USAF DEP right now and shipping in June.
Thema:

1. USAF Clan, looking for more XB1 active players for Clan Wars - Similar Threads - USAF Clan looking

2. Clan Finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Finder: Looking for a clan/gaming community or even recruiting for your clan/community then check out Clan Finder we are a new recruitment [img] w 70746f60-204e-4c8b-9567-1e2c8bba00a9
  3. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  4. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  5. To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...: Out (XBA) The Ambassadors Clan has received great reception and has now filled up with 50 slots. However we will give Xbox Ambassadors Priority Status in the Clan and Space can be made for you...
  6. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  7. A clan called TSB booted me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    A clan called TSB booted me offline: Theirs a clan called TSB. They boot people offline, take accounts and sell them, that type of stuff. I was playing with some of my friends and 2 members [Mod Removed] joined my party and started...
  8. Xbox Private Clan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Private Clan: Is there any Private Clans looking for people to join that requires a gamer tag change 659a76e1-afd3-4da4-a909-001e489a9849
  9. Clan forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan forums: Does anybody know where the clan forums went? 7634e95d-4fee-4ce3-9d13-5e17acdfe2b5
  10. USAF Clan looking for Xbox One Ghosts players for active Clan Wars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USAF Clan looking for Xbox One Ghosts players for active Clan Wars: We have a pretty good following on the 360 and have maxed out on both MW3 and BOII at level 50. Just putting the word out for any US Air Force, active and retired, or just looking at joining up...