USB audio???????

Discus and support USB audio??????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why doesn't xbox one support usb audio for all headsets I have astro a50 and mic cords are trash. My ps4 that rarely play has the audio and mic through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SHRECK085, Oct 1, 2019.

1. SHRECK085
    SHRECK085 Guest

USB audio???????

Why doesn't xbox one support usb audio for all headsets I have astro a50 and mic cords are trash. My ps4 that rarely play has the audio and mic through the usb port from my amp with no optical cable!!!!!! I am very ticked off that I cant do the same on my
    xbox. Come on Microsoft get with the program and give your customers the convenience and capability of useing any headset that we want! No mic cable would be great. Also I had wireless turtle beach stealth 700 and the where the worst headset ever. The audio
    was [Mod removed- Inappropriate]. Not sure if it was Microsofts bluetooth or turtle beach fault with them.

:)

SHRECK085, Oct 1, 2019
  2. DangerousBard Win User

USB

3. GaryWinteringham Win User

usb

How do you stream from a windows pc? I used to do this with windows media centre on the xbox 360. I thought that wasn't on the xbox one yet?
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Usb !

5. FabryZio3 Win User

USB

Hey there :)

I tried to translate, but didn't get perfectly your problem :S

Could you explain more?? so we can help you ;)
  6. choppyseize Win User

Usb

Any external you use has to be a 2.0 or 3.0 usb and have 256 gigs of space or more. You can also upload clips to One drive and simplify the process for video editing or sharing.
Thema:

USB audio???????

1. USB audio??????? - Similar Threads - USB audio

2. USB audio interface

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB audio interface: Why can't I use USB audio interface. I don't have the money to buy gaming headset I have Audio technical M40x and it is plug into my audio interface. Also I have a condenser mic which also is plug...
  3. Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones: Hey everyone! I've recently bought new headphones for pc gaming and but they have a usb connection. I completely forgot that the Xbox1 controller is a 3.5mm jack connection ‍♀️ I saw online a...
  4. I'd like to know the technical details of audio from Xbox One S to USB controller to wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to know the technical details of audio from Xbox One S to USB controller to wired...: I have an Xbox One S connected via USB to the controller that it came with, and a wired headset that I often connect to the controller. In settings --> display & sound --> audio output --> headset...
  5. Audio USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio USB: After a discusion with a xbox techniqual, the xbox one it's impossible to connect a audio system with a USB, so we can't have audio 7.1 This is bad for xbox because on ps4 we can use USB......
  6. USB Audio Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Audio Support: I have a Steelseries Arctic 7 and I really think Microsoft should implement USB Audio support for headsets like these defa4e77-1770-44be-9d99-2739698aa1b9
  7. Why no USB audio support for xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why no USB audio support for xbox one?: I wonder why we cannot connect our USB audio devices to our xobx one consoles? I personally feel that USB sounds better than optical in other devices that i own. This would also open the xbox up...
  8. No game or chat audio. Wired controller to USB ports. (Works on Xbox One and One S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game or chat audio. Wired controller to USB ports. (Works on Xbox One and One S): I am currently having an issue with the chat/game audio coming out of my Xbox One X. Whenever I first turn on my Xbox One X there is no audio at all (game or chat). I have wired controllers and am...
  9. USB port for audio output

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB port for audio output: Is it possible to use the USB ports for audio output? I have an Bose Companion 3 which is designed for PCs. It primary audio input is through a USB connector. It also has a 3.5mm aux input through...
  10. USB Wireless headset Sonic or Dolby downmix HDMI Receiver audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Wireless headset Sonic or Dolby downmix HDMI Receiver audio: I have a USB dongle wireless stereo headset. PDP AG9. When the USB dongle is plugged in and Headset settings set to Dolby or Sonic, Settings shows the HDMI Audio out is downgraded to stereo...