Usb cable not working after controllee update.

Discus and support Usb cable not working after controllee update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I updated my controller a few minutes ago and before that I used a micro usb cable that only plugs in the wall to use the controller. Now that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Whitenickster, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Usb cable not working after controllee update.

So, I updated my controller a few minutes ago and before that I used a micro usb cable that only plugs in the wall to use the controller. Now that I have updated the controller it no longer works, I updated the controller by using like a 4 or 5 inch love
    usb cable, so I cannot use that to play. I would appreciate if someone helped me.

:)

Whitenickster, Jun 15, 2014
  2. control does not work

the control of my xbox one does not work, already tried to connect with the usb cable, without the usb cable, I changed the batteries but it does not turn on, it stopped working after a interrupted update

rodrigopaladini, Jun 15, 2014
  3. REK 1
    REK 1 Guest
    Controllers always "forget" the console - XBox One

I would first try ti REMOVE PROFILE / ACCOUNT from Xbox, then UNPLUG POWER to CONSOLE and wait 1 min, now plug power back in , turn on and now DOWNLOAD ACCOUNT, after that SYNC and ASIGN the CONTROLLEER you want , or try to sync controllers with a micro
    USB cable and let them sync

REK 1, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Usb cable not working after controllee update.

Insert a new set of AA batteries into the wireless controller and then try to turn it on. For more information about using AA batteries in a wireless controller, see Using AA batteries in your Xbox One wireless controller. If you have an Xbox One Play and
    Charge Kit, try using the rechargeable battery pack.

If this solution does not work please try the following solutions
    support.xbox.com/.../wireless-controller-wont-power-on

Killn The Drama, Jun 15, 2014
  5. Killn The Drama Win User

Insert a new set of AA batteries into the wireless controller and then try to turn it on. For more information about using AA batteries in a wireless controller, see Using AA batteries in your Xbox One wireless controller. If you have an Xbox One Play and
    Charge Kit, try using the rechargeable battery pack.

If this solution does not work please try the following solutions
    support.xbox.com/.../wireless-controller-wont-power-on
  6. An Angel Ablaze Win User

Broken Xbox One controller - Detective wanted -

It could be any of those 3 things mentioned. The play-and-charge cable might be broken, the micro usb port could be faulty, or a bad update. I had similar issues and in my case(s) it was the cable itself and also a bad update that broke one controller(only
    worked when plugged in after update). I had received a replacement controller with a bad micro usb port as well, so test it on a spare controller.
  7. Claf1109be Win User

Xbox controller on PC

I'm having the same issue.

I just bought a new controller. I managed to update it and install the controller properly.

It can only start when I'm plugged in with the micro usb cable. After that i can disconnect it and play without cable.

So I know the controller works, the batteries work, and the adapter works.

What is the problem ?
  8. Pain my Dolor Win User

Controller won't turn on.

pff, whit a division update , my controller stoped recharging, its like they blocked the usb port on my xboxone, cuss any cable wont work, im using dobble aa bateries, its works fine, but no cables works, and when i try to update my controlller says that
    theres no controlller connected, i tryed every cable that i have and nothing works, its blocked the usb port of the console
  9. aMexicanErb Win User

Xbox one E102

Is it a USB drive, or are you using an external hard drive with a USB cable? If it is a cable make sure that it's a 3.0 speed connectable cable. I had an issue hooking up my external hard drive and I had to switch out the cable to a 3.0 and it worked
    fine after that
Thema:

1. Usb cable not working after controllee update. - Similar Threads - Usb cable working

2. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work: Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing...
  3. Xbox USB cable from play and charge kit not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox USB cable from play and charge kit not working: I bought an play and charge kit a moth ago. It has stopped to work. I have noted that I can see only 4 pins and they are a little weird inside the micro USB plug. Is it possible that the fifth...
  4. LED indicator on USB cable for Xbox One Controller is not working properly

in XBoX on Windows
    LED indicator on USB cable for Xbox One Controller is not working properly: Hello I use my Xbox One Controller with Windows 10, wireless adaptor and accumulator. A few days ago I tried to update the gamepad using Accessoiries for Xbox program, there were no updates but...
  5. my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...: my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and stillnothing,,any help plz 503539b9-7ecb-4e7d-a945-0724f3ca8e67
  6. Xbox One Controller to pc using USB cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller to pc using USB cable: Hello. I am trying to connect an xbox one controller to my pc using a USB cable just as shown in the support page. The controller will connect and power on and then be unrecognized by windows as a...
  7. Can I use a USB cable for internet on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a USB cable for internet on my Xbox: I like to know if I can use my USB cable for my cell phone to my Xbox to use the internet instead of using the hotspot is that possible 4ba29ed7-8375-40ca-94ee-e08883c29206
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox One Controller not working with Usb B cable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox One Controller not working with Usb B cable: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox One Controller not working with Usb B cable (PC) Hi, I'm on PC (to reiterate) and my problem is the xbox controller that I bought does not work with the usb b to...
  9. Does the USB cable you get with the Elite controller work with the plug and play kit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the USB cable you get with the Elite controller work with the plug and play kit?: Basically the USB on my plug and play kit broke and I have the issue where your controllers disconnect constantly so I have to play with the plug and play kit in at all times. I was thinking of...
  10. Headset only working when the controller is connected to the console via usb cable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset only working when the controller is connected to the console via usb cable.: Hi guys, i'm having this problem: I can't seem to hear anyone while using the headset with AA batteries or the Play and Charge battery kit, it only seems to work properly when i'm recharging the...