Usb cable not working after controllee update.

Discus and support Usb cable not working after controllee update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I updated my controller a few minutes ago and before that I used a micro usb cable that only plugs in the wall to use the controller. Now that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Whitenickster, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Usb cable not working after controllee update.

So, I updated my controller a few minutes ago and before that I used a micro usb cable that only plugs in the wall to use the controller. Now that I have updated the controller it no longer works, I updated the controller by using like a 4 or 5 inch love
    usb cable, so I cannot use that to play. I would appreciate if someone helped me.

:)

Whitenickster, Jun 15, 2014
  2. control does not work

the control of my xbox one does not work, already tried to connect with the usb cable, without the usb cable, I changed the batteries but it does not turn on, it stopped working after a interrupted update

rodrigopaladini, Jun 15, 2014
  3. REK 1
    REK 1 Guest
    Controllers always "forget" the console - XBox One

I would first try ti REMOVE PROFILE / ACCOUNT from Xbox, then UNPLUG POWER to CONSOLE and wait 1 min, now plug power back in , turn on and now DOWNLOAD ACCOUNT, after that SYNC and ASIGN the CONTROLLEER you want , or try to sync controllers with a micro
    USB cable and let them sync

REK 1, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Usb cable not working after controllee update.

Insert a new set of AA batteries into the wireless controller and then try to turn it on. For more information about using AA batteries in a wireless controller, see Using AA batteries in your Xbox One wireless controller. If you have an Xbox One Play and
    Charge Kit, try using the rechargeable battery pack.

If this solution does not work please try the following solutions
    support.xbox.com/.../wireless-controller-wont-power-on

Killn The Drama, Jun 15, 2014
  5. Killn The Drama Win User

Insert a new set of AA batteries into the wireless controller and then try to turn it on. For more information about using AA batteries in a wireless controller, see Using AA batteries in your Xbox One wireless controller. If you have an Xbox One Play and
    Charge Kit, try using the rechargeable battery pack.

If this solution does not work please try the following solutions
    support.xbox.com/.../wireless-controller-wont-power-on
  6. An Angel Ablaze Win User

Broken Xbox One controller - Detective wanted -

It could be any of those 3 things mentioned. The play-and-charge cable might be broken, the micro usb port could be faulty, or a bad update. I had similar issues and in my case(s) it was the cable itself and also a bad update that broke one controller(only
    worked when plugged in after update). I had received a replacement controller with a bad micro usb port as well, so test it on a spare controller.
  7. PaulSajovec Win User

Xbox controller won't update

I've tried all of the options such as Xbox Accessories, PC, restarting the Xbox, different usb cables. Thinking there has to be some work around, as the controller works fine when it is connected via a cable, but disconnects after a few seconds after it
    fails to update. A couple of times I was able to get it working by switching controllers when it reports an update is required. It would then work for a couple of weeks until it sent another message that an update is required.

Disappointing the Microsoft offers no support and says only that I can buy a new one since it is out of warranty.
  8. Claf1109be Win User

Xbox controller on PC

I'm having the same issue.

I just bought a new controller. I managed to update it and install the controller properly.

It can only start when I'm plugged in with the micro usb cable. After that i can disconnect it and play without cable.

So I know the controller works, the batteries work, and the adapter works.

What is the problem ?
  9. Pain my Dolor Win User

Controller won't turn on.

pff, whit a division update , my controller stoped recharging, its like they blocked the usb port on my xboxone, cuss any cable wont work, im using dobble aa bateries, its works fine, but no cables works, and when i try to update my controlller says that
    theres no controlller connected, i tryed every cable that i have and nothing works, its blocked the usb port of the console
Thema:

1. Usb cable not working after controllee update. - Similar Threads - Usb cable working

2. Xbox Elite 2 - Windows 10 - Won't connect after using USB cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 - Windows 10 - Won't connect after using USB cable: Since it's not possible to configure my controller connected with Bluetooth I have to connect with the USB-C cable. It works like it should, I can configure the controller, but after I remove the...
  3. Mi control hace falso y no prende con pilas, solo con cable USB

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi control hace falso y no prende con pilas, solo con cable USB: No entiendo por qué mi control no le agarran las pilas, o se apaga y ya no prende solo con el cable USB quisiera hacer un remplazo y ya lo hice pero me dice algo así de que primero tengo que hacer...
  4. Usb on connecter cable for an xbox controller not responding with pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Usb on connecter cable for an xbox controller not responding with pc: Hi all I was playing a game through steam on my HP Laptop with windows 10 update and everything with a xbox one controller via usb connection, and for some reason, the computer stopped...
  5. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work: Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing...
  6. Xbox USB cable from play and charge kit not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox USB cable from play and charge kit not working: I bought an play and charge kit a moth ago. It has stopped to work. I have noted that I can see only 4 pins and they are a little weird inside the micro USB plug. Is it possible that the fifth...
  7. LED indicator on USB cable for Xbox One Controller is not working properly

in XBoX on Windows
    LED indicator on USB cable for Xbox One Controller is not working properly: Hello I use my Xbox One Controller with Windows 10, wireless adaptor and accumulator. A few days ago I tried to update the gamepad using Accessoiries for Xbox program, there were no updates but...
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox One Controller not working with Usb B cable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox One Controller not working with Usb B cable: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox One Controller not working with Usb B cable (PC) Hi, I'm on PC (to reiterate) and my problem is the xbox controller that I bought does not work with the usb b to...
  9. Does the USB cable you get with the Elite controller work with the plug and play kit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the USB cable you get with the Elite controller work with the plug and play kit?: Basically the USB on my plug and play kit broke and I have the issue where your controllers disconnect constantly so I have to play with the plug and play kit in at all times. I was thinking of...
  10. Headset only working when the controller is connected to the console via usb cable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset only working when the controller is connected to the console via usb cable.: Hi guys, i'm having this problem: I can't seem to hear anyone while using the headset with AA batteries or the Play and Charge battery kit, it only seems to work properly when i'm recharging the...