USB controller doesn't work properly on xcloud

Discus and support USB controller doesn't work properly on xcloud in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i bought xbox game pass ultimate to be able to play xcloud on my android phone, but the controller won't work properly. The camera keeps spinning... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PabloCésar1, May 14, 2022.

1. PabloCésar1
    PabloCésar1 Guest

Hi, i bought xbox game pass ultimate to be able to play xcloud on my android phone, but the controller won't work properly.

The camera keeps spinning in most games, and my RT and LT buttons control the camera in some weird way, but don't work for their intended input purposes. My controller is a Nacon compact wired controller, it's a USB controller mostly meant for PS4, but it works fine on my PC without any problems. It might also be relevant to know that I don't have an xbox.

I hope somebody can help me fix this as soon as possible and yes, i copy and paste but because that question had no answer, I wait here if they answer

:)

PabloCésar1, May 14, 2022
  2. Default_570 Win User

Xbox360 Controller Configuration

I have the MSFT USB controller and my Xbox 360 controller works properly with no adjustments needed.
  3. Starflyer45 Win User

my controller doesn't work properly

I came here to post the same issue. Right stick seems like it is sticking. Well a couple of weeks ago XBOX updated the look to the One. I noticed this happening to my controllers right after the update. I have two controllers and they are both doing the
    same thing. Makes for playing a FPS interesting. I have talked to others about this in games and my family in another state and they are all complaining about this same issue

Microsoft please fix this issue that it seems a lot of us are having. We know it has something to do with your latest update so please it is now up to you to fox it. I had a new controller, never opened, that I hooked up and it is doing the same things.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

You probably have a textbook case of stick drift, where the joystick is no longer properly centered due to wear/damage, and the controller is detecting non-zero input from wherever the stick is leaning in its "neutral" position.

If it's been less than 90 days since you've owned the controller, you should be covered with a warranty repair (schedule a repair here). Otherwise, your only remaining option is to replace
    the controller.

A few games might have a "dead zone" option to desensitize the drift once increased. I remember Titanfall 2 having that option...
  5. kerskers Win User

thanks for the reply.

Let's see what Microsoft has to say about this. As I have 2 replies. 1 hinting on replacement and 1 on a needed update
  6. Francia J. Win User

USB port in controller not working properly

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Have you tried to use a different cable just to check if it's the controller or the cable itself?

Also, if you have tried all the necessary steps, replacing the console is indeed the last resort.
Thema:

1. USB controller doesn't work properly on xcloud - Similar Threads - USB controller doesn't

2. Xbox Elite controller will not connect to computer anymore - USB does not recognize

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller will not connect to computer anymore - USB does not recognize: For about a year I have had no issue with hooking up my Elite controller to my computer. Now tonight, it won't connect and I get a message about the USB does not recognize. - Was able to get an...
  3. Xbox One controller not connecting to PC via USB.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One controller not connecting to PC via USB.: Hello, So just this evening my controller no longer connects to my PC; I do not receive a notification and my controller does not wake itself up automatically as it usually does when it's been...
  4. My Macbook doesn’t recognize my Xbox Wireless Controller as an usb device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Macbook doesn’t recognize my Xbox Wireless Controller as an usb device: I have parallels Windows as a second OS, and i can access it pretty well, however, it cannot recognize my controller using bluetooth nor by an usb adapter whatsoever, and when i did a research, i...
  5. Xbox Series X/S controller keeps flashing when plugged into my pc by usb cable but it's...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/S controller keeps flashing when plugged into my pc by usb cable but it's...: Xbox Series X/S controller keeps flashing when plugged into my pc by usb cable but it's connected and everything works. I have windows 10. I made sure my Xbox series X/S controller had the...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable (Xbox Series X/S) doesn't connect to external...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable (Xbox Series X/S) doesn't connect to external...: The controller was updated to the latest firmware today. The Bluetooth connects immediately to my Pixel phone, a Raspberry Pi400, an old Lynx 7 Windows tablet and a 2018 iPad. It won't connect...
  7. USB controller doesn't work properly on xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    USB controller doesn't work properly on xcloud: Hi, i bought xbox game pass ultimate to be able to play xcloud on my android phone, but the controller won't work properly. The camera keeps spinning in most games, and my RT and LT buttons...
  8. Xbox One Controller doesn't work with AMD USB Host Controller after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller doesn't work with AMD USB Host Controller after firmware update: Hi! After updating firmware from 3.* to 4.8.1923 the Xbox One Controller have stopped working with a USB 2.0 host controller provided by an old AMD SB700 / SP5100 chipset. The "X" logo doesn't...
  9. Xbox One controller doesn't work with USB connection on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller doesn't work with USB connection on PC: It stopped working by itself after restarting the PC, now I can't connect my controller using USB port. Tried 3 cables, tried to connet to other pc. Sometime it turned on for a minute, and then...
  10. Xbox One Controller - doesn't update via USB cable on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller - doesn't update via USB cable on Windows 10: Hi Microsoft Support, I have an issue with the Xbox One controller on Windows 10, these days I tried to play with Fortnite but I found some fps and lag problems during the game. Thinking there...