USB Headphones/Headset

Discus and support USB Headphones/Headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why Xbox One doesn't support usb Headsets? Why is a software update impossible in this case? For me this is very unrespectful with the ones who bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MárcioCintra, Apr 17, 2019.

1. USB Headphones/Headset

Why Xbox One doesn't support usb Headsets? Why is a software update impossible in this case? For me this is very unrespectful with the ones who bought the console, because there are other consoles that support these usb headsets.

:)

MárcioCintra, Apr 17, 2019
  2. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

USB Surround Sound Headphones Perfect for PS4 but Not Working XBOX One

The micro-usb port on the controller is not designed for use for headphones.

The Xbox One Controller is designed for using a headset with a 3.5mm jack. There is no general USB support on the Xbox One console for USB headsets.

You'll need to buy a headset that's compatible with the console.

Looking up your headset at amazon -

Gaming Headset, ZIDLI ZH7 7.1 surround sound Earphone with LED Light Noise Isolating Over Ear headphone with Mic

Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 10, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1. MAC Generic Use. No Drivers.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

USB Headphones/Headset

4. Starseid Win User

USB Headphones/Headset

They could in the future if there is enough demand for the service. Post your ideas on the user voice also and with enough support, it could become a feature.

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/?xr=footnav
  5. TheVet96 Win User

USB Microphone Supported On Xbox One

Hello Smith!

Here are some tips on compatible headphones on the Xbox One:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-compatible-headset

Non-compatible headsets

The following headsets are incompatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter:

• Mad Catz Tritton Warhead headset
    • Mad Catz Tritton Primer headset (Mad Catz offers an adapter for the Primer headset to convert the 2.5-mm audio jack to a 3.5-mm audio jack. Contact Mad Catz for support.)
    • The Xbox 360 Wireless Headset and Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth Headset
    • Headsets with this 2.5-mm connector will not work because of the connector format. This connector includes a long, cylindrical pin in the middle of the connecting side that does not fit into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.

USB is for charging purposes only on the controller, not for use unless you use the xbox adapter. Plugging your headphones into the usb port of the console will not enable the audio to work on the headphones.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/usb-port-use
  6. GoldenSith750 Win User

Afterglow Headsets.

Some of the newer televisions are not equipped with an Audio Output port. (There's a digital port where it can jack into a receiver, you can plug headphones into that.) But, there is a headphones port. and I have two USB's. The Afterglow will plug in through
    that. Otherwise, the new Turtle Beach headsets might work.
Thema:

USB Headphones/Headset

1. USB Headphones/Headset - Similar Threads - USB Headphones Headset

2. Factory reset of Xbox One via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset of Xbox One via USB: I'm getting the 102 error, and I tried resetting the console to factory default using the USB flash drive, but it just turns off after I release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the two beeps....
  3. USB Mic for Xbox 1?

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB Mic for Xbox 1?: Hello. I am trying to use a USB mic for my Xbox one. I can hear other people but they can't hear me. I don't know if Xbox supports USB mics or if there's a setting I need to change....
  4. Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones: Hey everyone! I've recently bought new headphones for pc gaming and but they have a usb connection. I completely forgot that the Xbox1 controller is a 3.5mm jack connection ‍♀️ I saw online a...
  5. USB headphone support

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headphone support: With a recent keyboard and mouse support on Xbox, I feel like that Microsoft has the capability to add USB wireless headphones support. If xbox is build on the windows 10 platform, then we should...
  6. Brancher un casque USB sur xbox ONE / use an usb headphone on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brancher un casque USB sur xbox ONE / use an usb headphone on xbox one: Bonjour J'ai acheté un caste (Empire gaming H1800), il est écrit sur l'article qu'il est compatible xbow one mais quand je le branche il n'y a que les led qui s'allume, je n'ai ni son ni micro....
  7. USB Surround Sound Headphones Perfect for PS4 but Not Working XBOX One

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Surround Sound Headphones Perfect for PS4 but Not Working XBOX One: Please help! Bought my son Zidl 7.1 USB surround headphones for his Xbox / PS4. PS4 works perfectly but the Xbox makes no sound. I gather that I am supposed to plug headphones into the Controller...
  8. Using Headphones and USB Microphones.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Headphones and USB Microphones.: Hi there, So recently I have been looking into buying an Xbox One and have a few questions I need answered as the research I conducted online was inconclusive. 1) Can I use a 3.5mm Headphone for...
  9. Will there be an update to allow users to use a USB headphone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be an update to allow users to use a USB headphone?: Will there be an update to allow users to use a USB headphone or standalone mic? I have a couple of rather expensive high quality microphones that I would quite like to be able to use on the xbox....
  10. Is it possible to use a USB headphone with Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to use a USB headphone with Xbox One?: Hi, Do you know if it's possible to hook up wired headphones to the USB port of the Xbox One? We don't need a microphone, just the headphones so our daughter can watch Netflix or Hulu without the...