USB Headset

Discus and support USB Headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a Logitech headset with a USB plug, and I was wondering if I could use it to talk with for both game and party chat. Is it possible?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Specs boi, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Specs boi
    Specs boi Guest

USB Headset

I have a Logitech headset with a USB plug, and I was wondering if I could use it to talk with for both game and party chat. Is it possible?

:)

Specs boi, Apr 23, 2019
  2. SammieChaos Win User

USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

Usb headsets are supported as long as they have the proper compatibility. I use a RIG 800LX its usb and wireless. If the headset isnt a gaming headset it may not work correctly.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Jabra USB headset not working on xbox one?

The Xbox console does not support USB sound devices or USB headsets.

Only headsets that plug into the Xbox controller are supported. Be that 3.5mm jack headsets (CTIA standard) or the chat headsets with a USB-similar-looking
    plug that goes into the wide connector of the controller.

Also there are specifically licensed headsets that connect wirelessly directly to the console like the

Plantronics RIG 800LX

But the only
    headsets that have an USB connector use that connector to get USB power to their wireless transmitter
    , but no actual sound is transmitted over that USB cable.
  4. ShadowGeckoX Win User

USB headset locking up XBox 360

There might be a problem with the headsets usb connector, possible short circuit. If your Kinect works fine on any of the usb ports then its a headset hardware failure.
  5. shadow walkerOZ Win User

USB Headset

No, sorry.

At the moment there's no option to output audio to USB, only HDMI and optical cable.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

USB Headset

Usb headsets are not compatible with the xbox one. It uses 3.5 jack.
Thema:

USB Headset

1. USB Headset - Similar Threads - USB Headset

2. USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset compatibility on Xbox One: Why, in today's modern gaming age, does Microsoft insist on not properly supporting USB headsets on their consoles? The existing setup is clunky and ridiculously old fashioned. In 2019, you should...
  3. Will my Omen Mindframe Headset work if i connect them to the usb port of my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Omen Mindframe Headset work if i connect them to the usb port of my Xbox One?: I recently got this headset but when I connect them to the Xbox (on the usb port) i just can turn them on but I cant talk or hear anything. What I need to do to make them work?...
  4. USB Headset cannot be assigned to a profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Headset cannot be assigned to a profile.: Hello, I have an Astro USB headset that has been working perfectly for about a year on my xbox one x. Now, suddenly, my headset will not assign to any profile. When i go into the device settings...
  5. Usb headset on xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb headset on xbox one s?: Is there a way to connect a usb headset to the xbox? 404a06e0-87a4-4ae7-a763-92f2b57601c7
  6. USB Headphones/Headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB Headphones/Headset: Why Xbox One doesn't support usb Headsets? Why is a software update impossible in this case? For me this is very unrespectful with the ones who bought the console, because there are other consoles...
  7. Can i connect a usb Headset in the USB Socket from the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect a usb Headset in the USB Socket from the Xbox?: ...........".................................................................... 95bac772-d07e-4e78-9163-348c2b601014
  8. Jabra USB headset not working on xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Jabra USB headset not working on xbox one?: Hello, I have a Jabra headset UC Voice 550ms that I regularly use at work for skype calls or listen to music. All audio from my laptop comes/goes from/to the headset with no problems at all....
  9. Conexión auriculares logitech 430 por usb (Mod Translation: Logitech 430 USB Headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conexión auriculares logitech 430 por usb (Mod Translation: Logitech 430 USB Headset...: Hola tengo unos auriculares logitech g430 que vienen con doble jack y un adaptador USB que hace que el sonido se vuelva en 7.1, quisiera saber si puedo conectar los auriculares por usb a la Xbox...
  10. usb headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    usb headsets: I just switched from PC to Xbox one everything is fine but the one thing I'm disappointed about is that the Xbox is a Microsoft product and it doesn't support USB headsets like PC while the PS4...