USB Headset

Discus and support USB Headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a Logitech headset with a USB plug, and I was wondering if I could use it to talk with for both game and party chat. Is it possible?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Specs boi, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Specs boi
    Specs boi Guest

USB Headset

I have a Logitech headset with a USB plug, and I was wondering if I could use it to talk with for both game and party chat. Is it possible?

:)

Specs boi, Apr 23, 2019
  2. SammieChaos Win User

USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

Usb headsets are supported as long as they have the proper compatibility. I use a RIG 800LX its usb and wireless. If the headset isnt a gaming headset it may not work correctly.
  3. litlegrl2000 Win User

USB Mic for Xbox 1?

Unfortunatly xbox does not support usb headsets. All headsets need to be connected by 3.5 jack to the controller. The only exception to this is if you purchase a wireless headset and then the dongle connects to the USB.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Jabra USB headset not working on xbox one?

The Xbox console does not support USB sound devices or USB headsets.

Only headsets that plug into the Xbox controller are supported. Be that 3.5mm jack headsets (CTIA standard) or the chat headsets with a USB-similar-looking
    plug that goes into the wide connector of the controller.

Also there are specifically licensed headsets that connect wirelessly directly to the console like the

Plantronics RIG 800LX

But the only
    headsets that have an USB connector use that connector to get USB power to their wireless transmitter
    , but no actual sound is transmitted over that USB cable.
  5. shadow walkerOZ Win User

USB Headset

No, sorry.

At the moment there's no option to output audio to USB, only HDMI and optical cable.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

USB Headset

Usb headsets are not compatible with the xbox one. It uses 3.5 jack.
Thema:

USB Headset

1. USB Headset - Similar Threads - USB Headset

2. Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?: I am devastated. I bought a razer kraken rgb kitty edition usb headset thinking it would work on the xbox since it has usb ports and I've had a usb headset before and it worked just fine. Now I...
  3. Usb Headsets and microphones...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb Headsets and microphones...: Hello, I have a Microsoft LifeChat-3000 headset. The problem is that it's usb and wont work when I input it into the xbox. What's ridiculous is when I inserted it into my ps4 the headset fully...
  4. Se puede usar audifonos de casco de cable USB 5.1 [Usb 5.1 cable headset hearing aids can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se puede usar audifonos de casco de cable USB 5.1 [Usb 5.1 cable headset hearing aids can...: Hacen poco tiempo me compre uno audifonos de casco de HAING USB 5.1 de modelo:HI-0990-UHP y me preguntaba si funcionaba en la consola de xbox one s [Translation-A short time ago I bought a HAING...
  5. Unplug and re-plug in my usb dongle for wireless headset on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unplug and re-plug in my usb dongle for wireless headset on Xbox One X: Hi, I'm using a wireless Plantronics Rig 800 LX headset that has a usb dongle that I plug into my Xbox One X. Every time I turn on my Xbox I have to unplug it then plug it in again for the Xbox...
  6. Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?: Why do headphones not work directly from XBOX? In ps4 plugplay and xbox is not supported. submitted by /u/fabiohcnobre [link] [comments]
  7. USB headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB headsets: I would love to be able to use a USB headset will they ever be supported cb01ad29-c47f-42d1-b805-10ab8f3fea36
  8. Bought a USB headset that claims it works on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a USB headset that claims it works on Xbox.: It's a Rampage Alpha-X. Every store that sells it, and the box it came in claims it's compatible with Xbox. Plugged it in, turned the console on, and nothing. Did i get taken by false advertising?...
  9. USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset compatibility on Xbox One: Why, in today's modern gaming age, does Microsoft insist on not properly supporting USB headsets on their consoles? The existing setup is clunky and ridiculously old fashioned. In 2019, you should...
  10. Will my Omen Mindframe Headset work if i connect them to the usb port of my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Omen Mindframe Headset work if i connect them to the usb port of my Xbox One?: I recently got this headset but when I connect them to the Xbox (on the usb port) i just can turn them on but I cant talk or hear anything. What I need to do to make them work?...