USB Headset

Discus and support USB Headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would love to see USB headset support in future update on all Xbox one+ consoles. If the PS4 as the capability to hook up a USB headset and it works... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arceon Mage, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Arceon Mage
    Arceon Mage Guest

USB Headset

I would love to see USB headset support in future update on all Xbox one+ consoles. If the PS4 as the capability to hook up a USB headset and it works then why not Xbox. Being competitive in these things would really out shine Sony in many ways. It'll
    show us customers that you do care about us by providing us more ways to interact with people via devices.

:)

Arceon Mage, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Usb Headset

a lot of usb headsets state they are compatible but in fact not, only pc and ps4 support usb headsets.
  3. SammieChaos Win User

USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

Usb headsets are supported as long as they have the proper compatibility. I use a RIG 800LX its usb and wireless. If the headset isnt a gaming headset it may not work correctly.
  4. litlegrl2000 Win User

USB Mic for Xbox 1?

Unfortunatly xbox does not support usb headsets. All headsets need to be connected by 3.5 jack to the controller. The only exception to this is if you purchase a wireless headset and then the dongle connects to the USB.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Jabra USB headset not working on xbox one?

The Xbox console does not support USB sound devices or USB headsets.

Only headsets that plug into the Xbox controller are supported. Be that 3.5mm jack headsets (CTIA standard) or the chat headsets with a USB-similar-looking
    plug that goes into the wide connector of the controller.

Also there are specifically licensed headsets that connect wirelessly directly to the console like the

Plantronics RIG 800LX

But the only
    headsets that have an USB connector use that connector to get USB power to their wireless transmitter
    , but no actual sound is transmitted over that USB cable.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Usb headphones

i have a good few usb headsets, the ps4 uses all of them without issue, xbox does not like or support usb headsets.
Thema:

USB Headset

1. USB Headset - Similar Threads - USB Headset

2. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.: It worked fine before.. Then the update happened and it just cut out and won't reconnect.... Tried everything including a full xbox reset... Headset and dongle are fine because it plays a few...
  3. USB headset support on series x?

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB headset support on series x?: Will the series x support USB headsets? 8ee12d6f-0b67-4d46-bb8a-902f4475ac68
  4. new functionalities for usb headsets in the settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    new functionalities for usb headsets in the settings?: I'm noticing that some functions when putting on a usb headset will change all the settings to "headset" format in the settings. i would also like to put it as optical audio as one of my settings...
  5. Usb Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb Headset: I have bought the sades locust plus headset and im gettinno sound. It is a usb gaming headset that said it was compatible with XB1. Am i missing some steps 522278c2-fe84-4c09-b0c5-5471c9d41274
  6. USB headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset: Mrs brought me a usb gaming headset for my xbox one :/ is there anyway to use it without involving a pc? c9040636-d0db-4c5e-9dd3-d8c962a304e9
  7. USB headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset: So, I bought a USB headset thinking it had an aux port. I was just wondering if anyone knew any way to make the USB work with the Xbox One. If there is no fix it isn't a huge deal. Just wanted to...
  8. Xbox one Accesories - USB Headset or Mic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Accesories - USB Headset or Mic?: I am starting to stream on xbox using the Twitch App, i am playing racing games with a Logitech G920 which doesn't have a 3.5mm Jack. I'm struggling to find any information about if there are...
  9. USB headset to Xbox controller with 3.5mm jack.

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset to Xbox controller with 3.5mm jack.: Hello! Can I connect USB headset to Xbox controller with 3.5mm jack? If yes, where can I purchase an adapter? Thank you. bbb2353b-664b-4a2f-bd43-9e62f256d486
  10. Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset: Hello all, I must be missing something blindingly obvious here in the settings menu, so apologies for having to post the question! I have a Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB gaming headset that I have used...