Usb Headsets and microphones...

Discus and support Usb Headsets and microphones... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Microsoft LifeChat-3000 headset. The problem is that it's usb and wont work when I input it into the xbox. What's ridiculous is when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dislxcatedv, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Dislxcatedv
    Dislxcatedv Guest

Hello, I have a Microsoft LifeChat-3000 headset. The problem is that it's usb and wont work when I input it into the xbox. What's ridiculous is when I inserted it into my ps4 the headset fully works. Is there any way that XBOX can do an update where any
    headset can work or do we have to waste more money on a headset.

Thank you

:)

Dislxcatedv, Oct 27, 2019
  2. FearedNightmare Win User

Headsets on Xbox.

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?

The Xbox One does not support USB microphones. Your best bet is to use a headset for Xbox One, and if you still want to use the USB microphone, connect that to your computer.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is there any Usb microphone works on Xbox one s?

The Xbox One does not support USB Microphones. You could just use a headset for talking while streaming your games or stream using your PC, and use a USB microphone on there instead.
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

USB headsets

6. Gudzol90 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate crashes after startup!

Solution:

Disable all your microphones/headset(especially which working through USB).
Thema:

1. Usb Headsets and microphones... - Similar Threads - Usb Headsets microphones

2. Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...: Whenever I connect either my headset or my controller separately they work completely fine. But about 5 minutes after I connect both to the same USB the audio starts going out and the xbox...
  3. USB headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset: Okay I wanted peoples help in a certain matter of mine. I have a Razer Nari wireless headset okay and its a usb headset, I understand why it doesnt work with xbox. Ive been reading posts about...
  4. USB Wireless Headsets On XBox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Wireless Headsets On XBox One X: Is there any way to get my Corsair RGB Elite wireless headphones to work on my Xbox One? Otherwise, which wireless headset brands work on Xbox One 7e9fd355-4afa-48e0-b3c1-14b8a1bbd649
  5. Looking for USB Headsets that work with my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for USB Headsets that work with my Xbox One: Recently i have been using a keyboard and mouse with my xbox one, but since the headset usually just connects to the xbox through a controller i have not been able to do it. I tried just having my...
  6. HEADSET USB XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    HEADSET USB XBOX ONE: Hi all, I want to plug a gaming headset into the USB on my xbox one, it's not an xbox brand but defo a gaming one, I'm getting no sound or mic from it... can you help, is there a setting I'm...
  7. USB headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB headsets: So ive been trying to find a decent pair of usb headphones and ones that are compatiable with the xbox one s if anyone knows and decenr ones that work can ye comment doen below and ive used up all...
  8. Afterglow headset USB not recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow headset USB not recognized: So i have a couple afterglow headsets. Everything worked just fine up until saturday, june 27. Ive done all the troubleshooting steps i can find. Headset is charged. Volume is up. Not muted. The...
  9. xbox / usb headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox / usb headset: iv got a blackweb 7.1 headset and walmart said thru thier online webpage that htis headset works with xbox one iv tryed connecting it but i can not get it to detect that its pluged in my headset...
  10. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.: It worked fine before.. Then the update happened and it just cut out and won't reconnect.... Tried everything including a full xbox reset... Headset and dongle are fine because it plays a few...