USB headsets

Discus and support USB headsets in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would love to be able to use a USB headset will they ever be supported cb01ad29-c47f-42d1-b805-10ab8f3fea36 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AustinWells1, Sep 5, 2019.

1. AustinWells1
    AustinWells1 Guest

USB headsets

I would love to be able to use a USB headset will they ever be supported

:)

AustinWells1, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Usb Headset

a lot of usb headsets state they are compatible but in fact not, only pc and ps4 support usb headsets.
  3. SammieChaos Win User

USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

Usb headsets are supported as long as they have the proper compatibility. I use a RIG 800LX its usb and wireless. If the headset isnt a gaming headset it may not work correctly.
  4. litlegrl2000 Win User

USB Mic for Xbox 1?

Unfortunatly xbox does not support usb headsets. All headsets need to be connected by 3.5 jack to the controller. The only exception to this is if you purchase a wireless headset and then the dongle connects to the USB.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Jabra USB headset not working on xbox one?

The Xbox console does not support USB sound devices or USB headsets.

Only headsets that plug into the Xbox controller are supported. Be that 3.5mm jack headsets (CTIA standard) or the chat headsets with a USB-similar-looking
    plug that goes into the wide connector of the controller.

Also there are specifically licensed headsets that connect wirelessly directly to the console like the

Plantronics RIG 800LX

But the only
    headsets that have an USB connector use that connector to get USB power to their wireless transmitter
    , but no actual sound is transmitted over that USB cable.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Usb headphones

i have a good few usb headsets, the ps4 uses all of them without issue, xbox does not like or support usb headsets.
Thema:

USB headsets

1. USB headsets - Similar Threads - USB headsets

2. USB headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB headsets: So ive been trying to find a decent pair of usb headphones and ones that are compatiable with the xbox one s if anyone knows and decenr ones that work can ye comment doen below and ive used up all...
  3. Afterglow headset USB not recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow headset USB not recognized: So i have a couple afterglow headsets. Everything worked just fine up until saturday, june 27. Ive done all the troubleshooting steps i can find. Headset is charged. Volume is up. Not muted. The...
  4. xbox / usb headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox / usb headset: iv got a blackweb 7.1 headset and walmart said thru thier online webpage that htis headset works with xbox one iv tryed connecting it but i can not get it to detect that its pluged in my headset...
  5. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.: It worked fine before.. Then the update happened and it just cut out and won't reconnect.... Tried everything including a full xbox reset... Headset and dongle are fine because it plays a few...
  6. USB headset support on series x?

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB headset support on series x?: Will the series x support USB headsets? 8ee12d6f-0b67-4d46-bb8a-902f4475ac68
  7. new functionalities for usb headsets in the settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    new functionalities for usb headsets in the settings?: I'm noticing that some functions when putting on a usb headset will change all the settings to "headset" format in the settings. i would also like to put it as optical audio as one of my settings...
  8. Usb Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb Headset: I have bought the sades locust plus headset and im gettinno sound. It is a usb gaming headset that said it was compatible with XB1. Am i missing some steps 522278c2-fe84-4c09-b0c5-5471c9d41274
  9. USB headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset: Mrs brought me a usb gaming headset for my xbox one :/ is there anyway to use it without involving a pc? c9040636-d0db-4c5e-9dd3-d8c962a304e9
  10. USB headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset: So, I bought a USB headset thinking it had an aux port. I was just wondering if anyone knew any way to make the USB work with the Xbox One. If there is no fix it isn't a huge deal. Just wanted to...