USB issue on series S help would be very much appreciated

Discus and support USB issue on series S help would be very much appreciated in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My USB ports stopped working on my new series S I just got it 2 days ago and things were fine but now the ports aren’t working submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DeMoNiXReaper, Mar 28, 2021.

1. USB issue on series S help would be very much appreciated

My USB ports stopped working on my new series S I just got it 2 days ago and things were fine but now the ports aren’t working

submitted by /u/DeMoNiXReaper
    [link] [comments]

/u/DeMoNiXReaper, Mar 28, 2021
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Help, would be much appreciated

3. Team Shadoan Win User

lost gamer score

Any help to fix this would be very much appreciated.
  4. Heights313 Win User

Error: 396B-397D-A080-0F00-8007-2EE2

@Mister Fitzer If you could please post a link to the most recent update that can be downloaded and copied to a USB/CD I would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you very much, good sir.
  5. IulianUdrea Win User

Banned Console

Thanks for the answer, but I'm aware of this info. It. doesn't resolve the issue though. I'd like to have this device unbanned, who would I have to talk with?

Thank you very much, any help is appreciated.
  6. Cwustykinz Win User

Auto-Renewal

Thank you very much to both of you, your help is very much appreciated!
Thema:

USB issue on series S help would be very much appreciated

1. USB issue on series S help would be very much appreciated - Similar Threads - USB issue series

2. usb port issue on the xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    usb port issue on the xbox series s: So when I got my beautiful series s the first thing I did was reinstall a few games that were on my internal on my xbox one day one might I add (yes its still alive lol). The second thing I did...
  3. USB C Play and Charge Kit Potential Issue

in XboX Insiders
    USB C Play and Charge Kit Potential Issue: Since recieving my Xbox and USB C Play and Charge Kit on the 10th, I've used it twice. Right now and a couple days ago. Unlike the micro USB one, this doesn't have a light to indicate if it's...
  4. Issues with external Series X USB SSD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with external Series X USB SSD: I had a external USB 3.0 SSD for the One X working without issues, now I plugged it to the Series X, it started updating games (no problem) but meanwhile I plugged a second, newer, better USB SSD...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller series 1 issues rubber grip and USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 1 issues rubber grip and USB: Hi, I've had my series one controller for about 2 or so years now and I noticed that it had started to not only fall apart, but the micro USB port on the controller suddenly stopped working...
  6. USB Port Issue and More

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Port Issue and More: A few days ago my xbox one S stopped recognizing the external hard drive i had connected through the USB port. We did a soft restart, a hard restart, unplugged the power from the xbox to clear the...
  7. USB Write Protection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Write Protection Issue: About a month ago I formatted my usb and put some music on it so I could play songs while gaming on my XBOX 360. I went to go format it today so I could use it to transfer some files from my old...
  8. Technical issue after offline usb update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical issue after offline usb update: hey so im trying to help my friend with his xbox he just got it 3 months ago and he experienced the black screen so he did the usb offline update and now when he loads his games they crash after...
  9. Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset: headset connections cuts out and makes skipping noises every 18 seconds (cannot hear sound and mic cuts out also), only while playing games, same issue with different headset and through a USB...
  10. Controller Issues (USB) with Xbox Beta app for W10.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Issues (USB) with Xbox Beta app for W10.: Has anyone else had an issue where the controller will disconnect seemingly at random? Xbox titles are the only games my controller doesn't like to work with for some reason. I'm on the latest...