USB Keyboard Support Question

Discus and support USB Keyboard Support Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Just wanted to know if I can use a Wireless USB Keyboard for the Xbox One, was going to buy one today but wanted to make sure first? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GUTZnPAPERCUTZ, Feb 18, 2014.

1. USB Keyboard Support Question

Hello, Just wanted to know if I can use a Wireless USB Keyboard for the Xbox One, was going to buy one today but wanted to make sure first? Thanks

:)

GUTZnPAPERCUTZ, Feb 18, 2014
  2. The6reatOne
    The6reatOne Guest
    Buying an external keyboard to my Xbox One, need some suggestions!

This is incorrect. The XBOX One does support USB keyboards and wireless USB keyboards. I use the Microsoft Media keyboard...

The6reatOne, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Keyboards

Are keyboard even supported right now? Sorry if that's a dumb question. Did you try another USB keyboard?

Dr Black Bones, Feb 18, 2014
  4. MikeFort82
    MikeFort82 Guest

Wireless USB keyboard will just come with a USB stick you plug into the Xbox One which is how it talks to the keyboard. You should be fine, worst case scenario take the keyboard back to the store, but I doubt you'll have a problem as they're all pretty universal
    at this point.

MikeFort82, Feb 18, 2014
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

Keyboards

Are keyboard even supported right now? Sorry if that's a dumb question. Did you try another USB keyboard?
  6. MikeFort82 Win User

Wireless USB keyboard will just come with a USB stick you plug into the Xbox One which is how it talks to the keyboard. You should be fine, worst case scenario take the keyboard back to the store, but I doubt you'll have a problem as they're all pretty universal
    at this point.
  7. Claudius.H Win User

My Microsoft keyboard isn't working

Good question. I was under the impression that in fact USB mice and keyboards were in fact supported :) Bummer
  8. The6reatOne Win User

Buying an external keyboard to my Xbox One, need some suggestions!

This is incorrect. The XBOX One does support USB keyboards and wireless USB keyboards. I use the Microsoft Media keyboard...
  9. StuRothrock Win User

Xbox ONE keyboard and mouse compatibility

USB keyboard works fine but no mouse support.
Thema:

1. USB Keyboard Support Question - Similar Threads - USB Keyboard Support

2. USB Keyboard not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB Keyboard not working: Hello everyone. For the past few months, my keyboard hasn't been working at all for the Xbox. I tried plugging it into all 3 ports, but nothing happened. If I messed with the USB a bit, the...
  3. Onscreen keyboard wont type letter a and usb keyboard doesnt type

in XBoX on Consoles
    Onscreen keyboard wont type letter a and usb keyboard doesnt type: Hey all my xbox with the onscreen keyboard refuses to type the letter q a and z and if i typebefore it and select a it highlights the text like if you were to click and drag over text on a laptop,...
  4. Wireless USB Keyboard with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless USB Keyboard with xbox one: I've tried two different keyboarddddss withh my xbbbboxxxxxx one and theeey both repeat key presses over and over. I haveee to keep hittinng tthe backspace key. Thhe firrstt keyboard I tried was a...
  5. External HDD is disabling my USB wireless keyboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD is disabling my USB wireless keyboard.: I've been using a USB Wireless Microsoft keyboard that works great on the xbox one. Recently, I purchased an External HDD (WD Elements 2TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive (WDBU6Y0020BBK-NESN)) and...
  6. Usb bluetooth keyboard support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb bluetooth keyboard support: Hi guys does anyone know if this feature is supported now? 9f2a80b7-87ae-4994-9abb-6a7eb48d1a98
  7. USB wireless Keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB wireless Keyboard: I picked up a logitech K360 keyboard and its works fine on the Xbox one. Wondering if anyone has tried a USB wireless keyboard with a trackpad, and if it works? It would be nice to have the...
  8. USB wireless Keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB wireless Keyboard: I picked up a logitech K360 keyboard and its works fine on the Xbox one. Wondering if anyone has tried a USB wireless keyboard with a trackpad, and if it works? It would be nice to have the...
  9. Xbox One USB Keyboard Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One USB Keyboard Support: I've tried getting this information out there as much as possible, but I'm not having a lot of luck actually getting an answer from anyone at Xbox whether or not its supposed to be officially...
  10. USB or wireless keyboard / mouse support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB or wireless keyboard / mouse support?: Was wondering if there is or will be USB keyboard / trackpad / mouse support for the XBOX One. Using Internet Explorer is very tedious with the controller. A wireless keyboard with trackpad...