usb microphones

Discus and support usb microphones in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make usb microphones compatiable with the xbox one. i know microsoft is trying to get more people streaming but yet usb... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lumpy1313, Aug 29, 2019.

1. lumpy1313
    lumpy1313 Guest

usb microphones

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make usb microphones compatiable with the xbox one. i know microsoft is trying to get more people streaming but yet usb microphones are still not compatiable. please fix this. even sony has made them compatiable on the ps4 and yet
    xbox is trying to go more into the streaming route then they are. so please make them compatiable.

:)

lumpy1313, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Microphone on Usb

Hi Domino!

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this issue! Insofar as accessories for the Xbox, at this time there are no specifics about USB microphones listed on our site that are compatible for use with the Xbox One. I'm including a couple of links for you below
    that should help you out with our currently supported devices and accessories:

I hope this helps out!
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

USB Microphone

Hey there!

We don't have any details to share on which USB devices will be supported in the future. I suggest keeping an eye on
    news.xbox.com and
    majornelson.com
    for more info on coming updates! =)
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

usb microphones

Hello Lumpy,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a feature that you would like added on Xbox One.

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Here are some helpful tips for getting started:

1. Visit an Idea Drive post that you’re interested in on the Xbox Idea Hub.
    2. If you have an idea related to that Idea Drive, share it by posting a comment. Don’t forget to comment on other posts to help build on community-driven ideas.
    3. Once you’ve posted an idea (or even if you didn’t!), upvote any comments that you really agree with – this will allow us a better view of the top ideas in an Idea Drive at that time.
    4. Check back often while the Idea Drive is open to continue upvoting new ideas and to see what other Idea Drives will be offered in this new space.

Should you be having specific issues regarding your console or app on PC/another device, then you may leave feedback via the Xbox Insiders Hub as our Ambassador has recommended.

I hope that this information helps out and thanks for coming to the forums!
  5. Zero420override Win User

usb microphones

Have you tried using a PC with the Xbox app? That could be a nice way to bridge the issue. Hope this suggestion is of some help to you and others with this issue.
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Usb microphone

You would need to have an adaptor to use it throught the controller, if for streaming then you would need to have a set up through you computer
Thema:

usb microphones

1. usb microphones - Similar Threads - usb microphones

2. Is there any Usb microphone works on Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any Usb microphone works on Xbox one s?: I want to get into streaming but not wake up my neighbours with my insisting shouting as I am partially deaf. and would like to know which USB streaming microphones that would work for my xbox....
  3. USB Microphone Supported On Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Microphone Supported On Xbox One: Hi, I have a simple USB microphone that I would like to plug into my Xbox One and use, as my headsets is pretty much [Mod Removed - Profanity]. DOes the Xbox support this?...
  4. Usb microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb microphone: Can i use a usb microphone instead of a headset on xbox one 9ffff21f-3805-497f-bee8-3c425fca3338
  5. usb microphone won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    usb microphone won't work: I've bought the kids 'now that's what I call sing" and the x box won't recognise the microphone - it's an xobx one game, says it needs a usb mic but can't see the one shipped in the bundle I...
  6. Microphone on Usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone on Usb: Can i plug usb microphone to xbox? eef05a55-7642-49ce-b79d-c11b46c6932c
  7. USB Microphone on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Microphone on Xbox One?: Does anyone kno if the xbox one, s, or x supports usb microphones? 765ee7f8-7b97-469d-bf49-9fa9e847599b
  8. USB Microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Microphone: hey everyone, I’m looking at getting a USB microphone to use with my beats as I cannot use the microphone on the beats headphones. Any chances if you know if you can plug a USB studio mic into the...
  9. Can I use any USB or 3.5.mm input Microphone (Blue Yeti, Razer Seiren, etc.) on my Xbox One ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use any USB or 3.5.mm input Microphone (Blue Yeti, Razer Seiren, etc.) on my Xbox One ...: I would like to use this microphone Pro Studio Condenser Microphone Recording Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand Kit 637509438586 | eBay that is really cheap on my Xbox One. Then when the One X...
  10. USB microphone connecting to Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB microphone connecting to Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles: I want to tell you, if I have a Samson Go Mic Connect, can I connect the device to an Xbox 360 E console's USB port? I want to use the Samson Go Mic Connect to chat with other players. I play...