USB Music

Discus and support USB Music in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It would be great to be able to upload music onto my Xbox One from a USB Thumb drive... Xoxo a2aab7dd-e50c-432c-96b7-6ef2998134b2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AwesomeFawsome, Feb 19, 2014.

1. USB Music

It would be great to be able to upload music onto my Xbox One from a USB Thumb drive... Xoxo

:)

AwesomeFawsome, Feb 19, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    USB (music)

iphone will never work with any console due to the fact apple doesn't want anyone to access their property

ios locks devices from external access without itunes or offically supported speakers

ngocphi, Feb 19, 2014
  3. USB (music)

Hi there, To fix this issue you need to review what type of file you are putting in. If it is incompatible then you can get the dlc to play ipod music (AAC files) on your xbox

here
    . if that doesn't work your xbox will not be able to play that type of music file and you may need to see if you can get it in a different file type compatible with your xbox. Hope this helps USB Music :)

CriticalMoon6, Feb 19, 2014
  4. USB Music

I agree and hope that this will be added when USB drive support is added. I have a large library of music and like to enjoy it when playing less story focused games like Forza.

On the 360 this worked really well and a lot of games (PGR being the front of my memory) included it as a key feature that was very easy to use and in some cases rewarded.

Dynamic Sausage, Feb 19, 2014
  5. My Name Is Mayo Win User

Xbox 360 Slim says no wireless adapter

I recently put a usb into the front of my xbox to listen to music off the usb while playing games. I didn't format the usb so the music would still be on there. But I took out the usb turned off my xbox then turned it back on and it works, so I guess I can't
    listen to music from a usb anymore!
  6. ngocphi Win User

USB (music)

iphone will never work with any console due to the fact apple doesn't want anyone to access their property

ios locks devices from external access without itunes or offically supported speakers
  7. CriticalMoon6 Win User

USB (music)

Hi there, To fix this issue you need to review what type of file you are putting in. If it is incompatible then you can get the dlc to play ipod music (AAC files) on your xbox

here
    . if that doesn't work your xbox will not be able to play that type of music file and you may need to see if you can get it in a different file type compatible with your xbox. Hope this helps :)
  8. X MiXtuRE X Win User

USB (music)

I did some digging online and That code 19-02-80004005 means you are trying to play an file type that's not compatible with the Xbox.
  9. CriticalMoon6 Win User

USB (music)

Thats great! I hope I helped :)
Thema:

USB Music

1. USB Music - Similar Threads - USB Music

2. Usb Xbox music Library deleting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb Xbox music Library deleting?: Hey! Every Time I plug my Usb into my Xbox trying to play my music from my "Xbox music Library " on the usb my xbox says that there is no playable files on it. so I plug my usb into my pc and all...
  3. How do you add music to Music Grove from USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you add music to Music Grove from USB?: Don't see an option to import songs. Does there need to be a directory on the USB drive with a particular name? Also do not want to sign up for Groove Music service. Thanks...
  4. Fast Forward Music On USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fast Forward Music On USB: Im i being incredibly stupid that i cannot fast forward or rewind music off of the USB? Surly such a basic feature is not missing? HELP! 76d5693f-1f99-4cc2-8453-5390fe644d8c
  5. Transferring Music From Xbox 360 To USB Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Music From Xbox 360 To USB Device: Hi, If anyone could answer me this question it would be greatly appreciated! I have been trying to copy a song from my Xbox 360 for quite some time now. I had copied the song to the Xbox quite...
  6. Future Xbox One Update Should Support Music Via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Future Xbox One Update Should Support Music Via USB: I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets upset when they have to eject a game disc and try to load.up a cd to snap while I play my digital games. Then, when you want to play a game disc, having to...
  7. Indie games, music files, and profile vanished from USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Indie games, music files, and profile vanished from USB: Twice a month I do a Twitch with a friend. Every time I go to his place I put my indie games and profile on a USB and plug it in. Everything works fine. Tonight I did everything the exact same,...
  8. Why can't I stream music from USB WHILE playing games?!?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I stream music from USB WHILE playing games?!?!?: This was a feature the Xbox 360 had almost ten years ago!!! Where is it? I don't want to keep a mini window snapped open in order to hear my music. I want it to play in the background and have...
  9. Xbox 360 USB flash drive music transfer issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 USB flash drive music transfer issue: I & I'm sure lots of others have tried to transfer songs from their iTunes to their Xbox 360 hard drives via USB flash drive but with no luck what so ever. Then I find out the only way to transfer...
  10. deactivating hdmi sound output / playing music from an usb stick not possible anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    deactivating hdmi sound output / playing music from an usb stick not possible anymore?: Sup? 1: Is it possible to turn off audio output of hdmi? I use a turtle beach headset and dont need the hdmi audio; got my screen boxes turned down atm. 2: I saw a table on a official xbox site...