usb port for charge kit

Discus and support usb port for charge kit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just buy one charge kit for wireless controller, instruction said you need start on power xbox console for charge battery controller, but when i plug... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Player961612308, Apr 15, 2019.

1. usb port for charge kit

I just buy one charge kit for wireless controller, instruction said you need start on power xbox console for charge battery controller, but when i plug in the usb cable on rear side while xbox was power off (not in energy saver) i can see the light in usb
    cable on, first time it was orange fix and after same hours it was white colors light,

the battery was charged whatever the console was power off.

So is it possible the usb ports are powered on whatever the console is off ?

Thanks

:)

Player961612308, Apr 15, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

usb port for charge kit

Hi there,

it's fairly normal that the USB ports are powered when a device is connected to power.

What also might be the case is that if your console is set to Instant-On it's basically in stand-by mode, so not fully powered off.

if it is set to Energy safe mode the console will fully power down, but even then the usb ports might still be able to use power to charge items when needed.
  3. alexburns Win User

Can't Use Plug & Charge with Windows 7

You could plug the controller plug and charge kit through the USB port with your xbox and charge it that way.
  4. alexburns Win User

Can't Use Plug & Charge with Windows 7

You could plug the controller plug and charge kit through the USB port with your xbox and charge it that way.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Charging without Xbox one console

Hi

The play and charge kit should charge the controller when connected to a USB port on a laptop however please be aware that some PC's/Laptops switch off USB ports to save power if they are not in use.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Play and Charge kit; does it come with everything?

the official play and charge kit will charge from most usb ports including a pc. avoid unknown knock offs as they are terrible for battery life.
Thema:

usb port for charge kit

1. usb port for charge kit - Similar Threads - usb port charge

2. my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...: my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and stillnothing,,any help plz 503539b9-7ecb-4e7d-a945-0724f3ca8e67
  3. Will my Omen Mindframe Headset work if i connect them to the usb port of my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Omen Mindframe Headset work if i connect them to the usb port of my Xbox One?: I recently got this headset but when I connect them to the Xbox (on the usb port) i just can turn them on but I cant talk or hear anything. What I need to do to make them work?...
  4. Xbox One Controller USB Port Broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller USB Port Broken: Hello I am new to the forum. I have been a longtime Xbox gamer (Had Xbox, 360, and now Xbox One). I have also started to play on PC, however, I still use the Xbox one controller. Over the past...
  5. Xbox one x wont power on but the usb ports still have power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x wont power on but the usb ports still have power: I turned off my xbox one x last night and today it wont turn on. The usb ports still have power and I can charge controllers with it, but the xbox itself wont turn on. Any solutions?...
  6. USB ports on Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB ports on Xbox one X: Anyone know what Voltage and Ampere the front USB port on the Xbox One X has? 07a6d6a4-5874-4a48-9d0b-b1522cf05e73
  7. Which USB port to plug the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 in for best performance

in XBoX on Windows
    Which USB port to plug the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 in for best performance: Hello, I just bought this adapter with the Elite Wireless Controller. At the back of my computer, there are several different types of USB ports. For the best performance and connectivity, which...
  8. Port USB hub pod Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Port USB hub pod Xbox one: Szukam portu hub USB pod Xbox one s, gdzie dostać takie huby pod Xbox one s biały Xbox one (Mod Translation) Looking for port USB hub to Xbox One s where to get such hubs for Xbox One S white...
  9. USB port on Xbox one X not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB port on Xbox one X not working: The USB port in the back if my Xbox OneX isnt working. The one closest to the HDMI port. We haven’t even had it for a month yet. We just tried to use it yesterday. It worked for about an hour then...
  10. Problem with Xbox one controller charging via laptop USB port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox one controller charging via laptop USB port: Hello, I'm having a weird issue using my play and charge kit to charge my Xbox one controller. When I plug the play and charge kit into a USB port on my laptop (which is always on and plugged...