USB stopped working on Xbox 360 Slim?

Discus and support USB stopped working on Xbox 360 Slim? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure if this goes here but I am one step closer to throwing my Xbox out the window. Anyway, I had the problem of my Xbox being stuck on the logo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Meridionaux, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Meridionaux
    Meridionaux Guest

Not sure if this goes here but I am one step closer to throwing my Xbox out the window.

Anyway, I had the problem of my Xbox being stuck on the logo screen when I turned it on. I pulled out my two USBs and it fully booted up. I went to plug back in my USBs but only one worked. The other made my console lag a bit so I pulled it out. Problem
    is that I made the stupid move to put all my game data on that one USB. Also, when I plug the USB into my computer, it shows that there is nothing on it. Not sure if it's supposed to show up as that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Meridionaux, Jan 1, 2014
  2. using an SD card as storage

i have one usb port drive and itb stopped working on the day the xbox 1 came out ***k

Zedd Zucchini, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows stopped working

Hello,

i have a wireless xbox 360 controller and the adapter stopped working.

The light on it is off.

It's looks like my computer don't detect it anymore.

That don't come from the USB port, i've tried with another usb port.

I've tried the "Wake on Wireless" solution, i can't find the adapter in the device manager....

Help me please

Jurema5-[xboxvenue], Jan 1, 2014
  4. Mister Maka Win User

USB stopped working all of a sudden on Xbox 360

Hey there xXProGamer077Xx.

If you plug your USB device into a PC, does it recognize it? If not, it sounds like you may need to replace the USB. If it recognizes the device, try reformatting it and using it with your Xbox 360 once more. Unfortunately if you the information shows as missing
    on your Xbox 360 there isn't a way to recover it.

Please keep us looped in with how it goes.
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Oblivion Games on Demand. Disc is Unreadable?! Seriously MS....

Hey mate, what was the issue with the disc-version of the game? And you said the Marketplace version worked fine for 24 hours? What happened when it stopped working properly?

My suggestion at this point would be to try a USB device configured for use with Xbox 360. Try downloading the game to that USB device, to see if it allows you to play the game without issue.
  6. Dragon Lore 23 Win User

USB device stopped working!

I don't think it was the update, it was working fine.
  7. ChristoperCook Win User

Try re-format it anyway, it may work. I don't think it's a major problem unless you got more than a demo on there.
  8. ChristoperCook Win User

May of been the update or something else. Kinda hard to tell, someone said they had a problem like this earlier. I think reformating works (again).
Thema:

1. USB stopped working on Xbox 360 Slim? - Similar Threads - USB stopped working

2. Xbox One S keeps stopping at 66% during a factory reset, offline USB, and Hard Reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S keeps stopping at 66% during a factory reset, offline USB, and Hard Reset.: Oh boy I may have a tough one for ya. My Xbox one console had an issue installing the last software update, and keeps getting stuck at 66%. I cannot hard reset or factory reset because it gets...
  3. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work: Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing...
  4. USB stopped working all of a sudden on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB stopped working all of a sudden on Xbox 360: I own this flash drive that was working just fine on my Xbox 360 earlier. Somehow the Xbox got unplugged, so I plugged it back in to realize all of my information is gone. And now everything I try...
  5. Stopped Reading Media USB Drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stopped Reading Media USB Drives: My Xbox One is no longer reading my NTFS formatted hard drive which I use for photos & media. It shows in storage settings as "unformatted" with 2TB free. The drive works fine with my laptop and...
  6. USB Ports stopped working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Ports stopped working properly: They stopped reading my external HDD with all my games in it. I've also tried connecting a flash drive that worked a week ago to watch videos that won't work either. It seems all externals aren't...
  7. USB HDD Stopped Working after 12/2/2014 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB HDD Stopped Working after 12/2/2014 Update: I've been using a WD USB3 3TB drive ever since MS finally decided to add USB HDD support. After the update on 12/2/2014 I am unable to use the drive. It will not detect at all but a PC can see it...
  8. USB flash drive stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB flash drive stopped working: Hello. I have an issue with my USB storage device While playing Halo 4, using my storage device where I keep my profile and saved games on, I was suddenly kicked out of my game and signed off....
  9. USB Ports stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Ports stop working: I am having an issue that I have not seen discussed anywhere. On my Xbox One, using a charge and play cable to update my controllers they Xbox will show a no controller connected error. Due to...
  10. USB storage stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB storage stopped working: I have profile and all saved games on a USB since I share my xbox 360 with another housemate. Today I tried to play, and my profile wouldnt come up. The xbox is not recognising the USB, and no...