USB tuner TV don't detecting since last update

Discus and support USB tuner TV don't detecting since last update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all my USB TV tuner is not detected since the last update today I'm alpha skip ahead ring thank you for your help submitted by /u/FandeZelda42... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FandeZelda42, Jul 25, 2019.

1. USB tuner TV don't detecting since last update

Hello all my USB TV tuner is not detected since the last update today I'm alpha skip ahead ring thank you for your help

submitted by /u/FandeZelda42
    [link] [comments]

/u/FandeZelda42, Jul 25, 2019
  2. troysch Win User

Can't select HDMI passthrough input when using USB TV Tuner as well

I'm having a similar problem.

I have a USB TV tuner setup, but I have it disconnected (have done for ages - no USB slots left), but my Foxtel Cable service was working fine.

Then all of a sudden last night as I was watching my cable service all I saw was "TV tuner not found. We are unable to detect your TV tuner. Make sure your TV tuner is connected to your Xbox, and try again."

I slid to the left to open OneGuide and selected HDMI at the bottom of the list but once I selected it it disappears and all I get is the above message on the screen. I am resetting my whole entertainment system settings again but while HDMI is set in TV
    Setup (to test commands to the box), cable shows in the TV example on this screen. So HDMI is definitely working but not while trying to open OneGuide.

Not sure how to fix this, but I'll give Carlos Yo's suggestion below a shot to see if that works.
  3. Matt Dinovo Win User

Digital tuner not supported

I just downloaded the May update to try my Hauppauge Tuner (the same one indicated in

support.xbox.com/.../over-the-air-tv
    ) and was disappointed that regional support was not included in the update - though my tuner was detected. Does anybody know if regional support is forthcoming? If not, then I too would love to be in the preview program
    so I can use the tuner. Thanks!
  4. jrocatx1068 Win User

OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing"

Having same issue OTA Xbox USB TV Tuner (Haupage official xbox tuner)
  5. Rendell-E476B5DB-8C4 Win User

Xbox One not detecting USB TV tuner

I am having the exact same problem, asking me to plug it in when it is already plugged in. I have tried the fix above but it didn't work for me. Any suggestions?
  6. Kevin Purcell Win User

Xbox One not detecting USB TV tuner

Same problem, suggested workaround hasn't worked
Thema:

USB tuner TV don't detecting since last update

1. USB tuner TV don't detecting since last update - Similar Threads - USB tuner don't

2. USB TV tuner

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB TV tuner: I have just gotten a USB TV tuner but in one guide its just says no info available it will not show the now or next show info. I have reinstalled the tuner, gone through the settings a million...
  3. Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner): This has been an issue for a while! I am no longer able to use OneGuide on my Android devices. For example, on the phone I'm reporting from, the Xbox Companion app tells me to set up Live TV on...
  4. one guide give me no program information both of usb tuner and hdmi

in XboX Insiders
    one guide give me no program information both of usb tuner and hdmi: one guide give me no program information both of usb tuner and hdmi submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  5. OneGuide Freeview (England) missing channels (USB OTA Tuner)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Freeview (England) missing channels (USB OTA Tuner)?: Whether I choose "Freeview" or "Freeview National Lineup", loads of channels are missing from OneGuide. The tuner found 178 channels but many appear at the bottom of the guide with no lineup...
  6. Xbox One S not detecting Microsoft USB TV tuner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S not detecting Microsoft USB TV tuner: I have the official Microsoft Xbox One Digital TV Tuner and I'm in Australia. I'm following the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tv At the screen that says...
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: USB TV Tuner

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: USB TV Tuner: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: USB TV Tuner You will require a TV antenna fca1e491-dd1f-47dd-8819-f05ad1eeee17
  8. XB1 USB Tuner

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 USB Tuner: Hi, anyone here using USB tuner with HEVC/h.265 in UNSUPPORTED (no media guide) area? Is it worth trying? (I'm from the CZech Rep). Thanks MP 11b2d17f-f5f6-4ad9-84c8-ea872cb5e21c
  9. XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...: Hello, I try to watch TV with a DVB-T2 rod antenna, the Digital TV tuner (USB) on the XBOX One. If I carry out the channel search, the XBOX One finds no channels. So here are my question: 1....
  10. Judder on TV watching sports on Freeview via USB TV Tuner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Judder on TV watching sports on Freeview via USB TV Tuner: Hi I have been having issues watching TV (AU) via oneguide using the USB TV Tuner.It has been connected like this for the last 2yrs Any sports over the last 3 months have had a severe judder. It...