Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360

Discus and support Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey. I use the grand theft auto 5 the game gift card on my mobile phone xBox application. İts a live code. The program accept but now I cant enter the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebahattin PolatUslu, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360

Hey. I use the grand theft auto 5 the game gift card on my mobile phone xBox application. İts a live code. The program accept but now I cant enter the game with my xBox360 program said the xBox One request. I don't understand. Please help me.

:)

Sebahattin PolatUslu, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Redfishing101 Win User

The Witcher 2

Thanks Daft Badger. I didn't realize that Xbox 360 games couldn't be bought with the gift cards. That stinks. There isn't any saying that gift cards can't be used for Xbox 360 backwards compatible games.
  3. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

If it is an xbox 360 compatible game, you won't be able to use gift cards for it. I had the same issue and was told that I had to buy it with a debit/ credit card or use the gift card on an xbox 360 to buy it then download it onto the xbox s. I ended up
    just using the debit card to buy it.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

not being able to purchase call of duty 2 on www.xbox.com for xbox one

Hi, you cannot purchase xbox 360 games from xbox.com or xbox one using a Xbox gift card. Your only option is to purchase the game using an Xbox 360 or use a credit card on xbox.com instead.
  5. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

Ik can not buy a game whit my prepaidcard

Hi! Backwards Compatible games can not be purchased using gift cards\account credit but, if you can get access to an Xbox 360, you can use the gift card to purchase it from the Xbox 360 then download it via Ready to Install on your Xbox One.

Hope that helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards Points

You would have to redeem them for an Xbox gift card and then you can use the money from your gift card to purchase digital content.

Keep in mind, in order to use currency from gift cards for 360 content, you do have to make the purchase from a 360 console.
Thema:

Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360

1. Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360 - Similar Threads - Game Gift Card

2. Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?: Hi everyone, I've heard that game pass ultimate gift cards only work for new members with none subscription. So my ultimate expired just a few days ago and i was wondering is if those gift cards...
  3. Why are BC games and gift cards incompatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are BC games and gift cards incompatible?: Hi, I recently bought $35 of gift cards to get GTA IV and GTA IV: The Lost And Damned. When i went to buy it, it said “Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel.”. Is...
  4. Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes: Hi! I was looking to buy Xbox Game Pass PC's first 3 months Promotional Plan for $1 with Gift Card Codes. I have no valid credit cards to use as an international payment. I was looking forward...
  5. Gift Card redeemed on account (in-game) and cannot access funds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card redeemed on account (in-game) and cannot access funds: Hello, My daughter redeemed a Gift Card while on her profile for some Minecraft texture packs, but her account is not the main XBL GOLD account. The main XBL GOLD account was also logged into the...
  6. Can't use Gift Card to Purchase Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use Gift Card to Purchase Game Pass: I`ve recently bought the Xbox Gift card thinking that I will be able to buy GamePass despite the fact it isn` t available in my country. Luckily, I was able to redeem the gift card. Unfortunately,...
  7. Got gift card 4 xmas :) downloaded games from xbox beta blue sceen of death :(

in XBoX on Windows
    Got gift card 4 xmas :) downloaded games from xbox beta blue sceen of death :(: Hello just tried downloading games from Microsoft store on my pc useing xbox companion/ beta. The downloads i got to say where acting funky weren't finishing right, Showing still downloading when...
  8. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  9. Games e gift carda[Games e gift cards]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games e gift carda[Games e gift cards]: Ola, eu tenho uma dúvida e espero uma resposta..... Se eu tenho 2 gift cards de 30 reais, (que eu ganho com Microsoft rewards) eu consigo comprar um jogo de 50 reais? E se consigo, o que...
  10. Pagar Game Pass com cartão presente[Translation-Pay Game Pass with gift card]

in XBoX on Windows
    Pagar Game Pass com cartão presente[Translation-Pay Game Pass with gift card]: Olá, eu não tenho cartão de crédito por escolha própria, assinei o gamepass e agora o serviço ta cortado, coloquei 50 reais para debitar automaticamente da conta, mas o site não reconhece como...