Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360

Discus and support Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey. I use the grand theft auto 5 the game gift card on my mobile phone xBox application. İts a live code. The program accept but now I cant enter the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebahattin PolatUslu, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360

Hey. I use the grand theft auto 5 the game gift card on my mobile phone xBox application. İts a live code. The program accept but now I cant enter the game with my xBox360 program said the xBox One request. I don't understand. Please help me.

:)

Sebahattin PolatUslu, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Redfishing101 Win User

The Witcher 2

Thanks Daft Badger. I didn't realize that Xbox 360 games couldn't be bought with the gift cards. That stinks. There isn't any saying that gift cards can't be used for Xbox 360 backwards compatible games.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

not being able to purchase call of duty 2 on www.xbox.com for xbox one

Hi, you cannot purchase xbox 360 games from xbox.com or xbox one using a Xbox gift card. Your only option is to purchase the game using an Xbox 360 or use a credit card on xbox.com instead.
  4. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

Ik can not buy a game whit my prepaidcard

Hi! Backwards Compatible games can not be purchased using gift cards\account credit but, if you can get access to an Xbox 360, you can use the gift card to purchase it from the Xbox 360 then download it via Ready to Install on your Xbox One.

Hope that helps!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards Points

You would have to redeem them for an Xbox gift card and then you can use the money from your gift card to purchase digital content.

Keep in mind, in order to use currency from gift cards for 360 content, you do have to make the purchase from a 360 console.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 and purchasing

You do not need a credit or debit card on your account if you use an Xbox 360. I purchase Xbox 360 & original Xbox games on my Xbox 360, and have never had a credit or debit card on my account. I only use gift cards.
Thema:

Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360

1. Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360 - Similar Threads - Game Gift Card

2. Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site: Hey, Guys, I m wane And I m working from a long time for the company named VideoMedia.com and while researching the topic for lowest price gift and XboxGamePass
  3. Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card: So today i went on the xbox one store and i always wanted to play Banjo Kazooie. Only problem, Its for xbox 360. Luckily you can play them on xbox one. But i hate credit cards and so i bought a...
  4. Gift card game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card game pass: I can't redeem my membership game pass because Xbox don't allows please help me ? 7236d3be-ba7f-4aa7-8a7c-e034a48064aa
  5. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game: [img] Good night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized and supposedly it must appear on my game...
  6. Xbox game pass gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass gift card refund: My son has received 4 xbox game passes gift cards but wanted a regular xbox live gift card. How do I refund these or exchange to my balance for in game or other purchases?...
  7. To Buy Backwards games with Microsoft Gift Cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To Buy Backwards games with Microsoft Gift Cards: Since the backwards games list is increasing every day we should have an update in order to buy games using the Microsoft gift cards. I do know how hard it is but it's something that the fans...
  8. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  9. Game Pass Gift Card ...nightmares

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Gift Card ...nightmares: Hello My wife purchased a Game Pass gift card for £7.99, we have successfully redeemed the card and its showing on our purchase history correctly. What we can't work out is how to use this to...
  10. Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards: Hey guys... So, this afternoon I bought a Xbox gift card to activate my Game Pass subscription, but something's wrong... When the payment screen appears, it ask me to add a Credit Card, but...