Use Microsoft Rewards to promote apps

Discus and support Use Microsoft Rewards to promote apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, we all know how rewards always promotes and encourages you to play some different game pass games, but for me at least, there isn't any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YoungerKing, Mar 8, 2019.

1. YoungerKing
    YoungerKing Guest

So, we all know how rewards always promotes and encourages you to play some different game pass games, but for me at least, there isn't any encouragement to use any apps apart from mixer or movies. I get that most people that have rewards probably have
    already checked the other apps in the store but still, there are various cool and useful apps in the store. Maybe we could get 50 points for enlisitng ourselves on insider or for downloading spotify etc. I would really like to know what you guys think about
    this

:)

YoungerKing, Mar 8, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

You may want to suggest that to Microsoft Rewards. It's a good concept. I don't know how it all works behind the scenes though in that regard. Also you may be able to post this idea via the user voice site https://xboxideas.uservoice.com to
    see if it gets any traction.
  3. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Interesting idea. Make sure to suggest that directly to the Microsoft Rewards team.
  4. ApocalypseXpony Win User

wish Microsoft rewards was available in my country
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Xbox rewards compras

Hey there Bruixeta13,

Can you please link us to the promotion you're referring to? Was this an Xbox Rewards promotion or a Microsoft Store promotion?

Let us know!
  6. Saeleth Win User

Why the 90 day expiration on XBox Reward Cards

Hi

That does seem quite short. usually for promotional offers they are limited to 90 days, but regular gift cards don't have that limit.

Did you purchase promotional gift codes from somewhere? Bing Rewards for example are promotional codes that expire.
    It is Microsoft Rewards which you purchase using Bing reward points. I guess that explains it then.
Thema:

1. Use Microsoft Rewards to promote apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards promote

2. Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes': Is it just me or is there only one prize in these competitions that millions of people spend hours earning points for just so they can achieve a couple of entries? What are the actual odds of...
  3. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  4. Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question: Hi, I've already finish the Hellblade Game and got 1000 G before the new quests from Microsoft Rewards come. The quest asks to unlock 2 achievementts to get 200 points in Microsoft Rewards, but...
  5. Microsoft rewards on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards on Xbox One: I have not received credit for completing a quest in the microsoft rewards app on xbox one. There is a typical delay, but I completed this quest weeks ago and other quests have been marked...
  6. Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card: Hello, I've recently heard that when redeeming an Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards, they will no longer send you the code to access it on your Xbox account. So I was wondering how would it...
  7. microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft rewards: what are the odds a of me winning the fortnite bundle per one entry. How many people enter??? 47f542ea-5f5f-4dd3-8b89-13db394f7aab
  8. I joined the Microsoft Rewards promotion in Feb 2018 and still waiting for my XBOX game pass

in XBoX Rewards
    I joined the Microsoft Rewards promotion in Feb 2018 and still waiting for my XBOX game pass: I fulfilled criteria: here is the promotion: https://rewards.microsoft.com/offers?mkt=EN-AU&program 300a7826-f2bf-4445-801d-5f90cf419281
  9. Rewards promotion via Microsoft Store... some confusion!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards promotion via Microsoft Store... some confusion!: I pre-ordered a title from the Microsoft Store based on this Rewards promotion emailed to me stating, "...you can pre-order your Xbox One or Xbox 360 games through Microsoftstore.com and earn...
  10. December Rewards Promotion - Really Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    December Rewards Promotion - Really Microsoft?: I have been on board with the Xbox system since the original Xbox. I love the system, love the games and for the most part have been treated well by Microsoft. I am getting to the point where I...