Use Upload Studio without Kinect

Discus and support Use Upload Studio without Kinect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to edit my uploaded clips without having Kinect plugged in? If you can't, then count this is a suggestion to edit clips without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lewis Dawson, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Lewis Dawson
    Lewis Dawson Guest

Is there any way to edit my uploaded clips without having Kinect plugged in?

If you can't, then count this is a suggestion to edit clips without Kinect as I can see the menu's which are accessable when I get the Kinect message telling me to plug in my Kinect. I don't see why XBL should have this barrier, just because where my XB1
    is, I am unable to setup my Kinect. It's stupid imo.

:)

Lewis Dawson, Feb 21, 2014
  2. SniffyBat34
    SniffyBat34 Guest
    Upload Studio Updated - can finally use without Kinect.

You could always use Upload Studio without Kinect? What console were you on? If you started up Upload Studio without Kinect it always said Kinect was required!

SniffyBat34, Feb 21, 2014
  3. IXISTiCKYIXI
    IXISTiCKYIXI Guest
    Can't use Upload studio without Kinect plugged in?

Same here. I want to use Upload Studio without my Kinect plugged in.

IXISTiCKYIXI, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Use Upload Studio without Kinect

There is no way of editing your uploaded without your kinect the kinect this the mean thing for the uploaded clips sorry

killer hunter60, Feb 21, 2014
  5. SniffyBat34 Win User

You could always use Upload Studio without Kinect? What console were you on? If you started up Upload Studio without Kinect it always said Kinect was required!
  6. IXISTiCKYIXI Win User

Can't use Upload studio without Kinect plugged in?

Same here. I want to use Upload Studio without my Kinect plugged in.
  7. killer hunter60 Win User

There is no way of editing your uploaded without your kinect the kinect this the mean thing for the uploaded clips sorry
  8. LSpear76 Win User

No, you could not use Upload Studio without Kinect. I've tried for months and it *always* told me to plug in my Kinect. They just released an update and it took off the requirement.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

You could ALWAYS use Upload Studio without the Kinect! *SMH*

You just couldn't use certain aspects of it, such as recording your voice or your face (& still shouldn't be able to)...

The whole idea that you couldn't use it without the Kinect was blatantly false.
Thema:

1. Use Upload Studio without Kinect - Similar Threads - Upload Studio without

2. Upload studio clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio clips: Hi ive recently uploaded clips via upload studio to my feed. However when i add music on top of my clips it will not add the clip with music to my feed. Can you assist. It plays fine in upload...
  3. Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  4. Upload Studio clips won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio clips won't play: I spent an hour creating/editing a clip, then it uploads, but won't play. Takes a long time to buffer then shows a broken video icon. Support is no help, might as well try posting on here. Anyone...
  5. Upload Studio 1080p Unnecessary Zoom

in XboX Insiders
    Upload Studio 1080p Unnecessary Zoom: When making a 1080p clip on Upload Studio, if you add a transition, the clip has an extreme zoom in just before and just after the transition making the clip look awkward. When creating clips on...
  6. Upload Studio Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Crashing: whenever i go to do a voice over, it record my voice but a second into the clip the app shuts down completely. does anyone know how to fix this? 68d7a9be-2fd3-460f-8ee9-00ee0cd50b74
  7. Upload Studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio: I think we need an update to Upload Studio The templates are for very old games and the ability to use our external hard drives should be included Since we have received so many updates on...
  8. Upload Studio - Video Quality Integrity Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - Video Quality Integrity Issue: Howdy All, I have noticed that when you edit a video in Upload Studio, even if all you do is upload it through the app without changing anything, there is a noticeable drop in the video...
  9. Transfer Xbox One Clips without Upload Studio / OneDrive!! MUST WATCH!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox One Clips without Upload Studio / OneDrive!! MUST WATCH!: [View:[MEDIA]] Watch this video if you are interested in transfering clips from xbox one without uploading the video to one drive or any of that. Ready Easy Proccess. Steps on how to get your...
  10. Upload Studio Updated - can finally use without Kinect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Updated - can finally use without Kinect.: Title says it all. And the 'Kinect is Unplugged' message on the dashboard is now GONE. Great update! 0811f619-fd32-4607-82e4-ed1d51f3f8bf