Use Xbox series X w/ game pass subscription in unsupported country

Discus and support Use Xbox series X w/ game pass subscription in unsupported country in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Xbox community, I’m based here in the US. My plan is buy a Xbox series X and game pass here in the US, then gift it over to my nephew for his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NhanBach, Jun 11, 2021.

1. NhanBach
    NhanBach Guest

Hi Xbox community,

I’m based here in the US. My plan is buy a Xbox series X and game pass here in the US, then gift it over to my nephew for his birthday in Vietnam (unsupported country yet).

Could it still work for him to enjoy Xbox games in Vietnam?

Thank all.

:)

NhanBach, Jun 11, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Unfortunately not, game pass subscriptions are region locked; therefore he wouldn't be able to use it!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

question about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate can be used on Xbox One, Windows 10, Android (Cloud Gaming) & Xbox Series X|S The subscription is tied to your account, not the console.
  4. WPAK Win User

ΧΒΟΧ Game Pass for new Series S|X

Hi there,

1. Nothing will change for the Xbox Play Anywhere titles. This link should show them all:

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-play-anywhere

2. Ultimate subscription is, Gold, Xbox Game pass,PC Game pass, Cloud Game all combined in 1 subscription

3. The subscription doesn't change, if you for example upgrade from Xbox One to Xbox Series S/X nothing has to be changed. The subscription is connected to the Xbox Live Account, so if you use the same Xbox Live account everything will be available on either
    Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S console.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask
  5. denis97g Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Unfortunately no, if you live in an unsupported country you'll have to wait until Game pass ultimate becomes available in your region.
  6. Brenton Venables Win User

One Guide - Freeview Sydney Australia - No info available

I really think they (Microsoft) are dropping that OTA TV Guide (Option) due to the fact that the Xbox Series X has no HDMI In. So There will be no OTA TV option so they are phasing us out. Very disappointing!!
    I use the dvb-t usb tuner. Why would that be unsupported on series x?
Thema:

1. Use Xbox series X w/ game pass subscription in unsupported country - Similar Threads - series game pass

2. Series x ultimate game pass bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Series x ultimate game pass bundle: I purchased two of these bundles, when starting up one asked me to set up ultimate game pass but the other console did not. Anyone else have this issue and know how to get my ultimate game pass...
  3. Game pass quests no longer available on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quests no longer available on xbox series x: Since the end part of may, I think around the last xbox update, my game pass quests have just disappeared from the game pass section on my xbox series x. They are also missing from the app and...
  4. Just purchased an Xbox series S and Game Pass Ultimate, how do I set it up so I don't need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just purchased an Xbox series S and Game Pass Ultimate, how do I set it up so I don't need...: Just purchased an Xbox series S and Game Pass Ultimate, how do I set it up so I don't need to be signed in every time my kids want to play games using their own profiles? I thought they should be...
  5. Just purchased a Xbox series X signed in and the 2 year ultimate game pass won’t register

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just purchased a Xbox series X signed in and the 2 year ultimate game pass won’t register: Just purchased a Xbox series X signed in and the 2 year ultimate game pass won’t register * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Xbox series X...
  6. Game pass ultimate on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate on series x: Hi guys I'm new in Green team. I'm usually going to my grandmother with my consoles couse she loves to play, hoewer she don't have Internet conection when I'm starting up games from game pass it...
  7. Playing 360 game on series S via game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing 360 game on series S via game pass: I’m trying to play a 360 game on Xbox series X via game pass. When I hit the A button to start the game, it asked me to download my profile. I downloaded the profile and now it says “your profile...
  8. Series x occasionally crashing on the store/game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x occasionally crashing on the store/game pass: Anyone else have this?? While using the series x browsing the store sometimes crashes or freezes up for a bit. 561b169c-0714-4927-8aef-08cfa974448d
  9. Xbox Series Controller not mapped correctly in FF XII launched via Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series Controller not mapped correctly in FF XII launched via Xbox Game Pass: When trying to play Final Fantasy XII on Game Pass for PC the game launches successfully and brings me to the title screen but my Xbox controller's inputs are all incorrect. X and B are flipped...
  10. Finnish text in the Game Pass section of the french microsoft store. Seen on Xbox Series X...

in XboX Insiders
    Finnish text in the Game Pass section of the french microsoft store. Seen on Xbox Series X...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]