Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

Discus and support Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cymbiscuit, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Cymbiscuit
    Cymbiscuit Guest

I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would like either points refunded to repurchase gift card, or would
    like my $25 gift card. I would like the product I purchased.

:)

Cymbiscuit, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Rewards doesn't have a phone number. You have to email them using the link I provided.

You can also try going to your Order History on the redeem page and try resending the funds.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Keep in mind that the funds are automatically deposited into your account. You'll want to verify your transactions at
    http://account.microsoft.com to see if they were deposited. It can take up to 24 hours to receive the funds. If you don't receive them after that, you'll need to contact

Microsoft Rewards support
  4. Cymbiscuit Win User

they told me to post it too here, just got off the phone with them. they are useless. Even though they are the store that took my money and did not give me the product that i purchased from them, tell me they cannot help me and to go to the forums.
  5. Cymbiscuit Win User

Dude, they took the points, sent the text message confirmation number, but there is nothing in that field under account.microsoft.com. And the idiot over the phone said rewards doesnt have a support number
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Cymbiscuit,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Microsoft Rewards. I can definitely appreciate how frustrating this situation must be as I am also someone who uses the

Microsoft Rewards
    program to earn points for redemption. As we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to directly assist with the Rewards, we recommend that you set up a ticket with Microsoft Rewards Support to have them officially investigate what
    has happened in this instance.

Microsoft Rewards - Support Request

Once you submit the form a member of their support team will contact you within 24 hours. Please be sure to include as much information as possible for the best results.

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

1. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money - Similar Threads - Used 000 reward

2. Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Xbox One. Whenever I try to play any game I downloaded using the Game Pass that was originally an Xbox 360 game, it gives me the error "Please try again....
  3. Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?: Yes, I would buy it. Especially if it also had the ability to stream from your current Xbox system. 8faddead-b033-44ae-9415-b509e1ae4ac0
  4. Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app: I always connect to the Xbox from my laptop using the Windows Companion app. The Xbox console updated last night, and this morning I cannot play any backwards compatible 360 games while connected...
  5. How do you use game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you use game pass ultimate?: I also got it with the $1 deal and I use it on both Xbox and PC, playing some strategy games on the office and come back home to some Gears 5 and now WWZ 5816d404-01ff-4e63-afcf-3ad0d462dcb5
  6. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  7. "This drive has apps from another device... to use this drive the other apps must be...

in XBoX on Windows
    "This drive has apps from another device... to use this drive the other apps must be...: I wanna first start by saying, why Microsoft, why is it so complicated to change my install location, not everyone uses one drive many people use one drive to boot off of and another for games,...
  8. Use Connect mic for Game Chat

in XboX Insiders
    Use Connect mic for Game Chat: I know that you can use your connect for Xbox party chat but it would be really helpful if you guys would allow it to work for in game chat as well. I have been playing apex legends and I...
  9. Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...: I cannot start Mortal Kombat 11 with my usual profile. Gamertag = 'MarcGaston' - Error message is (translated) 'profile is already used' 416bb565-a15f-4caa-a848-50716e99e7a1
  10. Xbox 1 keeps wanting to go on line when I want to use it off line

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 keeps wanting to go on line when I want to use it off line: History, on my third power brick in the life of this consul, the last one is a modded 360 brick which works fine. The problems started with No Man's sky version 2.1.2.5447,the game would bomb out,...