Used a free month and lost my subscription of a year

Discus and support Used a free month and lost my subscription of a year in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I used a free month and it ended my yearly sub only four month in this is a concern because I’ve paid annually for years and now its canceled i wanted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ransom4URLife, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Used a free month and lost my subscription of a year

I used a free month and it ended my yearly sub only four month in this is a concern because I’ve paid annually for years and now its canceled i wanted this added onto my year not losing 8 months already paid

:)

Ransom4URLife, Sep 5, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Ransom,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you have an issue with your subscription. Unfortunately, we here on the forums are unable to assist with this issue. We recommend to request a call from support and an agent will assist you in this matter.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Ransom

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

As there is no more further information that we can provide for you, and I order to prevent repetitive answers, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  4. JTL1E Win User

the free month should have used before the rest of you year subscription after that month it should go strait into using the year sub if that isn't the case call the contact Microsoft support
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

6. DKardinal Win User

question thats bin bugging me!

Oh, so I might as well use my free months I got in games, even tho I have a Year subscription?
Thema:

1. Used a free month and lost my subscription of a year - Similar Threads - Used free month

2. 7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used

in XboX Insiders
    7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  3. I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate: Recently, I've acquired a game pass ultimate subscription(eating up my xbox live months), and I can't "purchase" any of the free games of the month... Whenever I try to do so, the store believes I...
  4. Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app: I have noticed an issue whit watching movies when I’m useing the free movies 2019 app. when I go to chose a movie I want to watch useing the app when I start watching the movie I picked to watch I...
  5. I used my free gamertag accidentally and now I cannot change it back!

in XBoX on Windows
    I used my free gamertag accidentally and now I cannot change it back!: Hello, In Xbox Console Companion, I was unaware that you got a "free" gamertag change. I already had the name I wanted, (IanRecker) but being curious I decided to see what would happen if I tried...
  6. Am I free to use my Xbox Year In Review picture on any website, platform, etc without any...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Am I free to use my Xbox Year In Review picture on any website, platform, etc without any...: So as the title says, I am wondering if I am able to use my Xbox Year In Review picture on websites, as like my profile picture, banner, etc with out having to worry about getting flagged for...
  7. Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?: My son has been using Xbox since he was small first on 360 and now Xbox one and has never changed his username, and now he wants to use his one free name change and we are being told he has to pay...
  8. 1 free month xbox live golld i can't use it

in XBoX Rewards
    1 free month xbox live golld i can't use it: i have a message from xbox live about a gift of a free 1 month xbox love gold but when i press launch app i can't get it for free i must to pay 9.99$ yesterday i chated with the support but the...
  9. i was looking forward to getting an extra 3 free month using groove after signing up 30 day ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i was looking forward to getting an extra 3 free month using groove after signing up 30 day ...: i would like to know when I will receive my email with my extra 3 month free code when I signed up for 30 day free trial groove in the apps section i have been looking it up and lot of problems...
  10. "Something went wrong" when i try to use the 1 month free gold trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong" when i try to use the 1 month free gold trial: Ok. So every time i try to use the 1 month free gold on my xbox 360 it says "Something went wrong. If you're trying to redeem a code, fill out your account's billing info and try again." Whats...