USED ALL MY ACCOUNT HOME RESETS AFTER GAME SHARE STOPPED WORKING TRYING TO GET IT WORKING...

Discus and support USED ALL MY ACCOUNT HOME RESETS AFTER GAME SHARE STOPPED WORKING TRYING TO GET IT WORKING... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Right long story short i own several console as i have a big family, me and my wife and our 3 oldest kids all play xbox, obviously using game share to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OliGrant, Jul 27, 2020.

1. OliGrant
    OliGrant Guest

USED ALL MY ACCOUNT HOME RESETS AFTER GAME SHARE STOPPED WORKING TRYING TO GET IT WORKING...

Right long story short i own several console as i have a big family, me and my wife and our 3 oldest kids all play xbox, obviously using game share to spread content around the house, around the start of the year game share stopped working, after following
    the instructions with microsoft support to reset it to get it working again ive had no luck, using i think the last 2 or 3 resets on the same systerms and still game share doesnt work, now im unable to do anything as its telling me ive got to wait the best
    part of a year. is there any way around this?

:)

OliGrant, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Forcefly Win User

USED ALL MY ACCOUNT HOME RESETS AFTER GAME SHARE STOPPED WORKING TRYING TO GET IT WORKING AGAIN.

If you go into the help setting on the system you can look around in there i can't remember exactly where it is but you can go to the help for making your home xbox and there will be an option where you can select i need one more and it'll being up a survey
    for you to do and after you've done the survey it will allow you to set that console as your home console. After this one extra time though there will be no other way to set your home console until 12 months has passed so make sure you do it on the console
    you plan to keep as your home console. I'll try to find the instructions on how to access it and post the link in case you have no luck finding the option. You should be able to find it if you try to make your console your home xbox, when it says you can't
    then click help and it should take you to the help page where you should have the option to select "i need one more" or something like that and clicking on that would being up a survey to do and then it would unlock another switch but this xan only be done
    once as well so if it has already been done it won't show up as an option. Unfortunately if it doesn't show up then your only choice is to wait the year. You can still game share to the other accounts on the console but the main account doing the sharing would
    also have to be logged in on that console at the same time for the other accounts to access the content.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Game sharing not working

If you do have 1 "share" remaining and it's not working on your friends console have him do a console reset and then download the profiles again and try the Home Console feature on your account one more time.

Console reset - Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and Keep My Games and Apps

After the reset is complete and the profiles are downloaded, your profile should work now for that last home console reset.
  4. MortySanchez492 Win User

Gameshare befenefits

This feels specific if it helps my problem is th my gameshared xbox ultimate gamepass benefits wont work on my x account but have already set up game share setting before and reset once after benifts stopped tried to sign into friends accont with game pass
    but could Not use any games at all on either account wifi is good
    One other thing gold is included but does not allow access to either pfofile on my account so strange seeing my frein set him xbox as my acc home xbox his acc mine
  5. LeDZePPelin718 Win User

Can't Sign in and Screen goes black

Netflix is all i can get to work...and that was after it stopped blacking out it STILL wont register my home menu
  6. CurtMACHINEHEAD Win User

I havent purchased COD:AW but i have it in my games library and is playable!?

Well previously neither xbox was set to "Home Xbox" but he used to have an account on my xbox before he got his own. But i deleted that account and it worked. But after doing the advanced exchange because of disc tray issues, it stopped working. So had to
    get him to log into his account then set it to his home xbox for it to work. It didnt let me play the game without setting his account to home xbox, even though it did before. Strange
Thema:

1. USED ALL MY ACCOUNT HOME RESETS AFTER GAME SHARE STOPPED WORKING TRYING TO GET IT WORKING... - Similar Threads - USED ACCOUNT HOME

2. 2 Xbox one X's not syncing to each other using the same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox one X's not syncing to each other using the same account: I have an xbox one X at my house and my child has an xbox one X at her moms. When we build/create or do modifications to worlds the boxes do not sync the worlds. Actually new worlds are not...
  3. how do I use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I use microsoft account balance?: I got mail few days ago. We just wanted to let you know that some of the promotional balance in your Microsoft account will be expiring soon. Expiring Account Balance: $5.00 USD Expiration...
  4. XBOX authorise son to spend using my PayPal account!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX authorise son to spend using my PayPal account!!!!: I noticed that my 7-year-old son spent £203 on Robux (digital currency for the game Roblox). He was able to do this because I activated a £1 six-month game pass that came with his XBOX ONE, in...
  5. Banned without being able to use my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned without being able to use my account?: Hi. My account for xbox live was recently banned out of the blue for no reason that i can think of. I was playing with a few friends and then i got the error code saying i was permanently banned...
  6. Login to minecraft using microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Login to minecraft using microsoft account?: I'm trying to login to my son's minecraft account using the microsoft account credentials on our Mac. We have done this before on his iPad but I can't seem to get it to work on the computer. It...
  7. Xbox companion app tells me "To continue, sign in your console using this account" even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app tells me "To continue, sign in your console using this account" even...: So, for 2 hours now, it keeps saying that, even though I am logged with the same account both on my xbox one and on the companion app. d7c48e00-3115-4cc7-87d2-63b3f0de4948
  8. Using multiple Xbox Consoles in a home with just 1 Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using multiple Xbox Consoles in a home with just 1 Xbox Live Account: Dear Microsoft, I’m writing and posting this in hopes it will get seen and possibly (hopefully) added soon. I’ve seen a great deal of posts about using multiple xbox consoles with only having 1...
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Friend using my account, used all 5 of my home Xbox switches.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Friend using my account, used all 5 of my home Xbox switches.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Friend using my account, used all 5 of my home Xbox switches. You can change which console is your home Xbox up to five times during a...
  10. If an Account doesn't have a home, but has used the limit of transfers, can it still be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If an Account doesn't have a home, but has used the limit of transfers, can it still be ...: This a rather bizzare matter, allow me to explain In the time 7 months, I have gone through 3 Xboxs. 1st Xbox: Gave it to my brother. 2nd Xbox: sold it to a friend, he need one cheap and quick,...