Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :(

Discus and support Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :( in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, My name is Nathan! Roughly about a week ago I decided to use my 6800 (out of my 9000) rewards points to redeem a Xbox game pass subscription,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ReV faZeR, Jul 13, 2018.

1. ReV faZeR
    ReV faZeR Guest

Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :(

Hello,

My name is Nathan!

Roughly about a week ago I decided to use my 6800 (out of my 9000) rewards points to redeem a Xbox game pass subscription, I've been in contact with support twice now and they both recommended me to come here for help.

What should I do? I've tried waiting, resending the confirmation email (which I still haven't got, it just says "shipped", support, restarting my box, deleting and re-adding my account and still no luck.

I'll be super frustrated if I lose out on all of those points. But I trust that someone here will be able to assist me, I really appreciate any help!

Thanks!

:)

ReV faZeR, Jul 13, 2018
  2. JJeffrix
    JJeffrix Guest
    Game pass redeem code error

I bought my Xbox one a couple of days ago and I redeemed my Xbox game pass and Xbox live the day I got it(the one month pass you Get in the box). I went to download a game pass game and found I didn’t have the game pass. So i tried to redeem the code again
    but It says It has already been used?!?

Thanks

JJeffrix, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Vasilis23GR
    Vasilis23GR Guest
    Sharing memberships on same console using 2 accounts

Hello, a month ago i bought a one month subscription for xbox game pass and worked fine and now is about to expire. A few days ago a friend gave me another code to redeem for another month but said that it can only by used with new accounts. If i make a
    new one on my console will i still be able to play the games from game pass on my main account?

Vasilis23GR, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

Smwutches, Jul 13, 2018
  5. ReV faZeR
    ReV faZeR Guest
    Already did, first I was talking to Xbox Support, they directed me here. I found no answers so I messaged Microsoft Rewards Support and they also directed me here.

ReV faZeR, Jul 13, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You will need to try emailing Microsoft Rewards support. That is the only way to get support for their program. Xbox Rewards is a separate program and their support cannot assist with Microsoft Rewars.

Smwutches, Jul 14, 2018
  7. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

OK Fowl, Jul 14, 2018
  8. ReV faZeR
    ReV faZeR Guest

I tried lol, the first person sent me here, and the second time I contacted support they never got back to me Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :( :(

At this point I really feel like I wasted my points. Its literally been a week, I don't understand....

ReV faZeR, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :( - Similar Threads - Used points redeem

2. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  3. Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?: Hi all, I am just wondering cause the Microsoft account I use on my xbox is different to the one I claim Microsoft rewards points on. Am I able to redeem say.... a 3 months xbox gold live...
  4. How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game?: How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game? 6e8ce4cf-5286-4e44-85ba-e69fa45d08fa
  5. Using Solitaire on Laptop. Are the Star points carried over from W 8.1 to W10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Solitaire on Laptop. Are the Star points carried over from W 8.1 to W10?: Having problems understanding if it is possible to keep your stats from Microsoft Solitaire collection from 8.1 to 10. I am talking about points of club of the stars, not interested in the rest....
  6. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money: I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would...
  7. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  8. I buy FIFA Points but Can I use on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy FIFA Points but Can I use on PS4?: Hi, I buy FIFA 19 points but it's for Xbox I guess. I predicted to use on PS4. I pay with mobile charging. Can I get refund this wrong buying Thank you. 09086b17-18bf-47f9-94cd-28883481fc74
  9. Accidentally used wrong email when redeeming MyVIP 10,000 reward points

in XBoX Rewards
    Accidentally used wrong email when redeeming MyVIP 10,000 reward points: Hello, when I went to redeem MyVIP gems for 10,000 Microsoft reward points, I accidentally used the wrong email and didn’t use my Microsoft rewards account email. I tried to make a Microsoft’s...
  10. Redeeming codes/gift cards and using points with 30 day security lockout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming codes/gift cards and using points with 30 day security lockout: In preparation for an imminent Xbox One purchase I logged into my old XBL account. When I decided to add 2 factor auth I ended up getting a 30 day security lockout since I don't have access to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. redeemed 6 800 reward points for xbox live but i didn’t get it