Used wrong e-mail to receive rewards (MyVIP)

Discus and support Used wrong e-mail to receive rewards (MyVIP) in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I used a wrong email to recive 75 warframe platinum from myvip rewards They went to someone else is there anything I can do I know the e-mail that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ShadowWolf4788, May 27, 2018.

1. Used wrong e-mail to receive rewards (MyVIP)

I used a wrong email to recive 75 warframe platinum from myvip rewards

They went to someone else is there anything I can do

I know the e-mail that I used

:)

ShadowWolf4788, May 27, 2018
  2. Haven't received Vault reward yet (2)

I made a post some days ago about a Vault reward I didn't receive, a $25 Visa prepaid card.

The user XBLRewards8 responded me and said they re-sent me the e-mail and that it could be in my spam folder, but I checked and it's still not there. I used a different e-mail to receive the reward instead of the e-mail from my account. Is there a way the
    e-mail can be sent to my main account instead?

DancemaniaMania, May 27, 2018
  3. Jacyintha
    Jacyintha Guest
    Accidentally used wrong e-mail

Where did you make the purchase?

Jacyintha, May 27, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello ShadowWolf4788,

We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate.

XBLRewards8, May 29, 2018
  5. Thank you

ShadowWolf4788, May 31, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello ShadowWolf4788,

Our other team has completed their investigation, and identified your prizes. They will reach out to you via private message with those codes. You can see your messages by accessing the messages option from the drop down menu that appears when you click
    your profile in the upper right corner of this page.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ShadowWolf4788,

Our other team has completed their investigation, and identified your prizes. They will reach out to you via private message with those codes. You can see your messages by accessing the messages option from the drop down menu that appears when you click
    your profile in the upper right corner of this page.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ShadowWolf4788,

9. ShadowWolf4788 Win User

Hello ,

Thank you
  10. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Challenges

Heya rootbeer addict!

Was the e-mail referring to the Xbox Live Rewards program by chance? Are you able to share the e-mail that you received so we take a peek into it?
  11. eG x Thee Elf Win User

HAVING PROBLEMS NOT GETTING EMAILS FROM XBOX

chew6acca98,

What kind of e-mails are you referring to? Beta? Rewards? Forums? I know I have successfully received e-mails from the Rewards department as of recently for MSP conversion. Please clarify so we can better assist you. Thank you,
Thema:

1. Used wrong e-mail to receive rewards (MyVIP) - Similar Threads - Used wrong mail

2. Purchased with wrong account using Microsoft Store on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased with wrong account using Microsoft Store on PC: Tried to purchase the founder edition for PSO2 using the Microsoft Store on my PC. Accidentally used the wrong account. How do I transfer the purchase to the correct account?...
  3. I bought minecraft for win10 but when I tried to sign in it is using the wrong gamertag,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft for win10 but when I tried to sign in it is using the wrong gamertag,...: Hello, I've been playing Minecraft for ages now on the java edition. Some of my friends want to play multiplayer but they have the inferior Xbox version. Apparently in order to play with them I...
  4. Is it possible to use my Microsoft account for Java? (Hope this isn't in the wrong category)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to use my Microsoft account for Java? (Hope this isn't in the wrong category): I have Java edition, and on my Xbox I also have Minecraft, and I was wondering if I could use my Xbox account for Java? (My Xbox is synced with my Microsoft Account)...
  5. PLEASE HELP ! I USED WRONG EMAIL

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP ! I USED WRONG EMAIL: So i just created a new account on xbox but the problem is that i accidentally used the wrong email to create it. I forgot to add the numbers that was associated with my account so basically I...
  6. Code used on wrong account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code used on wrong account: Hello, I accidently used a code for v-bucks on a wrong account. I thought i only had one account but after entering the code it did not show up on my Xbox . I then found I had 2 accounts on 2...
  7. Wrong mic being used

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wrong mic being used: This question may ne obvious but I cant find it anywhere, how do I change the mic in use on xbox party chat in the app, I have headphones plugged in and they have a mic on them I would like to use...
  8. Wrong card used on transaction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong card used on transaction: My brother was buying a gift for our other brother as an early christmas present. He was supposed to use two different cards: his microsoft account balance, and a gift card he owns. However, the...
  9. Used Wrong Email!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Used Wrong Email!: Please help! I used rewards codes with the wrong email. I still have the codes so I was wondering if theres anyway to get them on my real xbox account. d3abe62a-ceef-42c4-bd9b-eb6ac5640eb2
  10. Accidentally used Add On code on wrong Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally used Add On code on wrong Account: I accidentally used my Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass code on the wrong Account. What should i do? I got every information about both Accounts and my payment 11f2717e-776e-4db9-8b78-3877f82b348c