Used Xbox 360 S?

Discus and support Used Xbox 360 S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, so I were looking through gamestop today and came across a used xbox 360 Slim for 20 dollars. It comes with all cords and only 4gb of memory. And... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wiktor super, Oct 6, 2019.

1. wiktor super
    wiktor super Guest

Used Xbox 360 S?

Hi, so I were looking through gamestop today and came across a used xbox 360 Slim for 20 dollars. It comes with all cords and only 4gb of memory. And also a wireless controller. Should I get this?

:)

wiktor super, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Biggshow Win User

Used Xbox 360 S?

It is an older system. So keep that in mind. If you are looking to play some older Xbox 360 games, $20 is not a bad price. But this is completely your call. I still have my old 360 for playing games that have not become Backwards Compatible. But keep in
    mind that used consoles can have issues. It may work perfectly fine.. but there could be issues with components inside. Buy at your own risk.
  3. The Latman Win User

Using Xbox 360 on HDMI in...

Hi Mister Urkel,

Well at the moment i am experiencing no lag with GTA Online. When I got my Xbox One hooked up, I used the existing X360 HDMI1 cable, and connected the X360 using the new HDMI3 cable that came with the XB1. I have now switched the cables so that the XB1
    HDMI3 lead is connected to the TV and the XB360 HDMI cable is connected to HDMI In.

Thus far the lag has gone, though Ive only been playing GTA online. I will be trying Battlefield 3. If I get lag, I understand its through no fault of the XB1 and I still think its a marvelous machine....Forza 5 is amazing. I will use component if I get
    serious lag.,
  4. wiktor super Win User

Used Xbox 360 S?

Thank you so much for all answers! I am definitely going for it. Have a good day to all:))
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Used Xbox 360 S?

360 was one of the best consoles of all time, so worth it.
  6. JosemberG N Win User

Used Xbox 360 S?

Olá, eu pegaria.... Esta num otimo preco...

Mqis é bom verificar se ele estq com algum problema ou nao.
Thema:

Used Xbox 360 S?

1. Used Xbox 360 S? - Similar Threads - Used 360

2. Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app: I always connect to the Xbox from my laptop using the Windows Companion app. The Xbox console updated last night, and this morning I cannot play any backwards compatible 360 games while connected...
  3. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  4. Xbox 360 controller unable to use

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller unable to use: My Xbox360 controller is connected to my window 10 computer but it's unable to be used. Every time l connected to my computer, the Home button of it does light up for a second but after that, it...
  5. My XBox 360's 250 HDD is full. Want to use a second drive I can swap out. How do I set up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox 360's 250 HDD is full. Want to use a second drive I can swap out. How do I set up...: My XBox 360's 250 HDD is full. Want to use a second drive I can swap out. How do I set up profiles and such for both drives? Basically, I would like to be able to power down my 360, change the...
  6. Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile: I got my younger cousin on my xbox account using the kid profile thing where he has his own profile but its linked to my xbox live when he tries to play some of the 360 games I have his profile...
  7. Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller: Hello, my problem is the one in the subject: i can't use my xbox 360 wireless controller when I play the Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I start any game, the controller is not detected, but with all...
  8. Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game: I own Resident Evil 5 (and all of the DLC for it) on the xbox 360 and I uploaded my saved data for my profile from my xbox 360 to the cloud. I checked the save data on the cloud and it says In...
  9. Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...: Hola, tengo un volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel (x04-74734) y quisiera saber si: 1) Se puede utilizar en una consola XBOX 360 2) de no ser posible el punto 1, cómo puedo...
  10. Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work?: Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work? 1292cb57-2b17-46e6-afff-5ec52c40a5d6